Need Help Finding Someone

Aeralen's Avatar Aeralen5/24/15 4:04 am
5/25/2015 5:28 pm
xXPuffinXx's Avatar xXPuffinXx
Hi,
First off. Not entirely sure this is the right section for this but oh well.

Secondly I need some help finding an old friend from a Minecraft server a while back. The username of this guy was FragMe. I've looked on a name checker and he hasn't changed his name, but I last spoke/saw this guy back in 2012 some time on a server. My username at the time was andyysplash (using my brothers account) so if you know or know of this guy tell him that andyysplash from the "Stompzcraft" (fairly sure it was this server) server is looking for him. Also if you do know this guy please direct him to this post so he can hopefully contact me.

Again, I don't know if he'll recognise the name I used to have, but we were fairly good friends until I got banned for "griefing" my own home...

Thank you for reading this,
Aeralen
(Also sorry if it was in the wrong place and counts as advertising a server. I didn't indend for it to come across that way).
Aeralen
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2015 5:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
xXPuffinXx
I know what you're going through Aeralen. I've met several people on the internet who are really cool, then they just never came back on.
05/25/2015 3:11 pm
Aeralen
I'm not being creepy, if it sounded like I was, it was completely unintentional. I just kinda wanted to find an old friend? I don't know. I found a couple screenshots from back then and wanted to see if this person was still around on the Internet. But thanks for the help. Also I promise I'm not going to hunt him down and kill him ;-;. Probably shouldn't have added that last line, ahem. But you must have been good friends with someone even if in real life, then just wondered about them one day, what they're doing with their life and stuff? Maybe this is just me...
05/25/2015 5:21 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Ok, fair enough. I did not think about it that way.
05/25/2015 3:23 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
sierramig
Good luck on finding your friend, same thing happened to me before. One of the only sad things about the internet, you meet really cool people and all but, they can just be gone at any moment and you can't really do anything.
Wow it's like they die ;-;
05/25/2015 3:13 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
It's me too. Don't worry.
05/24/2015 10:03 am
The_Official_Squid
I have not seen nor heard of him, but Lucy_The_Cow posted a link; http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fragme

Hope this helps!
05/24/2015 8:55 am
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
It seems really creepy that you are looking for a guy that you knew 3 years ago. I think that you should just find a new friend because this is just very strange.

Besides, he does not play Minecraft any more. I looked into a few things and all records of him have been inactive for the past 3 years. No bans, inactive accounts, he stopped posting things. Looks like he either got bored of Minecraft suddenly (Seems a bit strange considering how sudden it was) or he got a new account, possibly so that people could not find him...
05/24/2015 6:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Ladybug
Lucy_the_Cow
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fragme
Not sure if that is the same guy, or even if they are active. Good luck with finding your friend.
05/24/2015 6:19 am
Level 48 : Master Nerd
that2guy
Why are you trying to find him?
05/24/2015 6:26 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
Read the post
05/24/2015 6:32 am
Level 48 : Master Nerd
that2guy
It seems a bit weird