Need Help!

NoahMC1234's Avatar NoahMC12342/7/16 3:47 pm
1 emeralds 118 6
2/7/2016 4:05 pm
NoahMC1234's Avatar NoahMC1234
Hey, I'm the Owner Xphonix12! My server is currently whitlisted! But, i need help with my Gta&Prison server! To get whitelisted do the following!
Ip: PhonixPrison.crafted.pro

Age(Must be older then 10):
Skype or discord:
Rank(TBD BY OWNER):
Why you want to help:
Why do you want to join:
IGN:
Anything else?:
NoahMC1234
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2016 4:05 pm
NoahMC1234
accepted!
02/07/2016 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
rbctll7
Age(Must be older then 10): im 15
Skype or discord: will give it to you via pm
Rank(TBD BY OWNER): i would love to be a builder
Why you want to help: i just love building and love helping people
Why do you want to join: i would love to join so i can help make your server awesome with some cool builds and maybe new game modes. i love helping people and just love minecraft in general.
IGN: RedDestruction4
Anything else?: i have owned my own server before and have helped out on several others.
02/07/2016 3:54 pm
NoahMC1234
Not ATM Skype is laggying but maybe later! Join the server
02/07/2016 3:52 pm
Lisa taylor
Ok add my skype CUR1MAN
02/07/2016 3:51 pm
NoahMC1234
accepted!
02/07/2016 3:50 pm
Lisa taylor
Age(Must be older then 10): 13

Skype or discord: Skype CUR1MAN

Rank(TBD BY OWNER): I Don`t mind

Why you want to help: I Would like to be staff because I Would like to be staff because I Can offer A Lot. I Can record all the dirty little hackers. I can get rid of all the spammers/Advertisers. I Am Always On And On Skype i love answering Everyone Questions I Will help Anyone I'm Really Kind and I'm also a good listener I Do know most plugins I'm a loyal player. I Do know most plugin commands and if I seen someone higher then me abusing I would first of all contact you on Skype then tell everyone that there's no reason to be worried. I will try my best to not ignore anyone and answer everyone's questions as I like to be fair with everyone even if I Don't get along with them I can Help You build if needed I'm not the best just average. I Will try my best To Help Everyone in the best possible way As I do love helping others and I'm good with dealing with players arguments as I can stop a lot of them. Well when I see Players Arguing and no one can do nothing about it, it can get really annoying for the rest of the players and when you come across a hacker and staff may not be on or they may be Afk they get away as I'm really active I rarely go afk and I would be able to help everyone who asked me for help unless its something that has to be dealt with a higher rank.

Why do you want to join: Because I Can offer All my wonderful ideas I can offer all of my time on my computer to this server as I said I can be on for a very long time. I Can help you build different Things Like a New PvPArena Etc. Also can confirm I would make the community Nicer And better by removing all the hackers and spammers/advertisers. I will try my best to answer everyone I'm rarely afk on the server so I would be able to help everyone I'm very kind I don't side anyone. I wouldn't abuse any of my commands as I will work my way up to get admin as I would really like to be able to help the server and ban the hackers I have been staff before so I do know how to deal with bad situations Like if there was a Really bad argument. I really think I could help your server as I would like to help get you donations so you can make the server bigger and increase updates witch would be really awesome for the server as it would help it a lot. Thank you for reading my Application

IGN: Voltic_

Anything else?: How mature are you on a scale from 1 - 10?
Value: 9
How much would you like to be staff?
Value: 6
What is your email address?
curtistaylor1@mail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome