Need Help With Strange Mod Glitches

CrustyCookMixxer's Avatar CrustyCookMixxer12/5/16 6:41 pm
1 emeralds 284 1
12/17/2016 9:04 pm
anonpmc2117542's Avatar anonpmc2117542
so i'm having problems from a mod me and a friend are making. i don't know whats causing it. but i have a video up to show one of the glitches. the video shows out a glitched out Mob in the mod. after seeing it. it crashed my game. so i need tips on how to fix this. can you please help me? i'll explain more when get back on. i'll see some tips on how to fix this when i get back on. so this basically started when i was talking to my friend on skype about making a mod called "The Fallen Angels Mod" and my friend liked the idea. so we've decided to start modding and trying to make this mod. but then things got a bit weird my friend that we should cancel this since so many weird glitches are coming from it. but i didn't gave up. i decided to see what are these glitches. (since my friend was the mod beta tester.) but apparently i noticed the mod seems to be messing with some of the textures of the game and causing some of the mobs in the mod to glitch. and seem to cause the game to sometimes crash. i don't know how did this happen but i'm trying to find a way to fix it. did i accidently broke something in the mod? i don't just someone please give me some tips. i also have a video up on youtube showing an example of one of the glitches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnyzE2E62M
CrustyCookMixxer
Level 1 : New Miner