NEED HOST// FINAL SPACES FOR STAFF AVAILABLE

VexoidBuilds's Avatar VexoidBuilds7/4/15 10:50 am
1 emeralds 44
Hey guys, Firstly I'd like to introduce myself. I am Vexoid, A former youtuber who reached 33 thousand subscribers on youtube before giving it a break. I focused on gaming and all other kinds of daily uploads such as vlogs. As of last week, due to inactivity on the channel, it was closed. This is where I need YOU.

I'm looking to start up a commuinity hub server with everything you could ever want from a minecraft server. For example - Creative, Survial, Factions, Vanilla, Plot worlds. Having these features requires great dedication and commitment. Initially server popularity will be slow as you will expect, however in coming months it is my ultimate goal to increase popularity massively thus increasing player capacity. Here is my main point. I believe that with the right team and dedicated members of staff, we can create a server experience second to none. Below you will find a layout system of staff and requirements.

Also, I am unable to host this server, but I am looking for someone who can pay hosting of up to 30 slots initally until server demand increases. Whoever pays the hosting will recieve full expenses from the intake of donations from players, to cover the expenditure of hosting. Also, as the person paying for the hosting, you can expect Owner rank along side myself, as well as forum website access. You will also be able to manage staffing and recruitment. I understand that this is a large commitment but I can assure you in months to come this small expense will become very much balanced and profitable for the server.

Below are the required ranks to help this server become a success, Maturity and committment will have an effect on which rank you receive.

Owner-

As an [Co]Owner you will help manage the server staff and players with myself. You will have full access to absolutely everything on the server without restrictions.
You will also pay a small deposit to the cost of the server hosting however, In due time this will be paid back to you in return. The server will be 50% split between you and I so we will both have equal say and equal rights amongst permissions and disputes. If you are interested and you can pay for hosting. Contact me on skype or contact me through replying, Much appreicated.

Administrator-

As an Admin, You will be expected to manage the server while the Owner[s] are away and unable to help. You will recieve full commands and bonus perks. You will warn players about consequences regarding bad behaviour and rule breaking. However, remember that you are not superior, and any situations you feel you cannot handle, you must contact an Owner for further advice. Also, any abuse of this role will be enforced with immediate demotion and removal from the server.

Moderator-

As a Moderator, you will have the power to control the server chat, Warn players about spam, greif and other small rule breaking situations. Depending on levels of trust, each moderator will have a different set of commands and permissions. If you are unsure of any situation, contact an Admin for further advice. If you are still unsure, contact an Owner. Again, Any abuse of this role will result in immediate demotion and removal.

Developer-

As a Developer, you will manage the server plugins, and coding. You will add new plugins which you believe will improve the server and gameplay experience. You will also manage the website and submisisons on various websites. Developers will have full access to Kits and Gamemode, to test plugins. Please Apply for Developer below the Staff Application section.

Staff Application Format
----------------------------------------------

What is your name : IGN -->

What is your Age : -->

Where are you from & Timezone : -->

What previous as staff have you had? : -->

What Staff Position are you applying for? [e.g Admin, Moderator, Owner?]

If you are applying for Owner, Can you host? :

Why would you be a suitable Staff Member? :

How would you deal with a threat to our server? :

What is your Skype name? :

Developer Application Format
-----------------------------------------------

Can you code? : -->

Any previous developer experience? -->

Age? : -->

Skype? : -->

Thank you for taking the time to read, and hopefully apply. All applications will be considered. Admission will depend on if we have a suitable host or not. Once again, Thank you.

-Grandnat
Skype - AndrewE200
VexoidBuilds
Level 1 : New Miner