Need a intro maker for youtube

LukilosHD's Avatar LukilosHD10/23/16 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 634 5
3/31/2017 3:00 pm
BillyLovesSmores's Avatar BillyLovesSmores
Hello,

By now most of you are probably thinking here we go another kid trying to get big on youtube for money.... No i'm not trying to get a lot of subs on youtube for money i am purely just wanting to make videos for a small community to enjoy and hopefully grow a channel to meet some new people and also share my time gaming with people, if you are able to make a youtube intro for me please contact me via skype falsepretense_ it will show up as ~ Luke ~

Thank you in advance for reading
~Luke
LukilosHD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2017 3:00 pm
BillyLovesSmores
I dunno. I think a good intro is professional. I'd be more likely to watch a video with a quick one than one without. If you need a quick intro just do what I did and make one yourself at rendrfx, put it in some videos, and if you don't see results or like it, take it out of future vids. I just like intros but that's just my opinion
10/24/2016 4:29 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
an intro really isn't required for a good channel, i only use it for the looks, i am soon planning to make a special 2d intro for every game i play
10/24/2016 12:34 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
I don't think an intro is really necessary, anymore.
Like, just introduce yourself right at the beginning, because intros are more a waste of time than anything.
10/24/2016 2:32 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
^^

Unless you need those 3 seconds intro to make 10 min videos I see no reason for it honestly. I actually never ever saw any one who is big (or bigger) on YouTube using intro except frankieonpcin1080p, that man is a magician when it comes making intro for something and matching it with game.
10/24/2016 12:33 am
creeperparty
Depends on what type of intro.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome