--=||= Need LOTS of Aplha Testers =|=--

TheWitherinRiser's Avatar TheWitherinRiser7/24/15 7:07 pm
1 emeralds 249 9
7/29/2015 1:17 pm
TheWitherinRiser's Avatar TheWitherinRiser
Accepting Alpha Testers For A Custom Gamemode!

The server: RisingMC is a fully custom server currently with 3 gamemodes, two of which are custom coded. The server is based around PvP/survival gamemodes, along with great community and listening to what the players want.

Crusades: One of our custom gamemodes, Crusades, is based off of Kit-PvP, but with epic kit effects such as spawning hell-like pits and trapping people in cobwebs to slice them off. Each kill and kill streak you get, earns you money which you can buy more kits for. The higher the kit price, the better gear you get, along with a special effect.

What we look for in testers: We are simply looking if you can observe and test a game mode, while making a mature and reliable critique on it.

You job:
- Play the game and test out a few of the kits
- You will be assignd to a certain part of the gamemode to test and criticize.
- You will notice the details, the pros and cons of certain things, maybe even bugs, and then fill out a survey with your opinions.

Apply!: IGN:
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?:
TheWitherinRiser
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XachFire
Skype (can PM) : XachFire My Skype isn't working right now Xachfirez@gmail.com
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: I love working with other people and help people improve on their ideas. I like to give honest feed back about the Games I play so the server can fix or update anything about that game so when it opens people will be happy with the server.
07/26/2015 4:47 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
JamesBondage77
Skype (can PM): JamesBondage77
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: Im mature, friendly, I dont break rules and i've played the game long enough (ran my own server for 2 years) I can help find things people like to abuse
07/26/2015 4:21 pm
TheWitherinRiser
Bump.
07/25/2015 5:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
IGN: Ninjaration
Skype (can PM): minebuilders (It's a picture of me next to a lamplight!)
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now, and enjoying all the aspects of it. New intriguing servers draw me in, and you have accomplished just that! I would love to critique your server to help it become a success! Thank you for reading this, and look forward to hear from you! Thanks again!
07/29/2015 1:17 pm
TheWitherinRiser
JamesBondage77Age: Over 30
Skype (can PM): JamesBondage77
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: Im mature, friendly, I dont break rules and i've played the game long enough (ran my own server for 2 years) I can help find things people like to abuse

XachFireAge: 15
Skype (can PM) : XachFire My Skype isn't working right now Xachfirez@gmail.com
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: I love working with other people and help people improve on their ideas. I like to give honest feed back about the Games I play so the server can fix or update anything about that game so when it opens people will be happy with the server.

Accepted! Added to skype when your needed
07/24/2015 7:23 pm
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
Skype (can PM): oursmileyfaces
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: I would love to test out your new gamemode since all I can find today are those faction servers, and trust me those get boring.
07/24/2015 7:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
IGN:KaYoz

Skype (can PM): iKaoticOG

How can you help the most/why should we pick you?:I will help the most because I will be on a lot so I will be able to test out the game modes.
07/24/2015 7:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
IGN:
bloodngutz
Skype (can PM):
damien.rees1
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?:
cuz if something isnt working i may be able to find where you or someone else who had made a mistake
07/25/2015 4:49 pm
TheWitherinRiser
KaoticSmokeIGN:KaYoz

Skype (can PM): iKaoticOG

How can you help the most/why should we pick you?:I will help the most because I will be on a lot so I will be able to test out the game modes.

WaleAge: Xiioer
Skype (can PM): oursmileyfaces
How can you help the most/why should we pick you?: I would love to test out your new gamemode since all I can find today are those faction servers, and trust me those get boring.

Accepted! Added on skype soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome