Need Managers/Advisors and Builders

GladGaming's Avatar GladGaming12/28/14 7:15 pm
1 emeralds 172 7
12/28/2014 11:34 pm
mikeoranje's Avatar mikeoranje
Hey, guys I am needing Advisors/Managers for an upcoming factions server. You will be helping me create the server by helping with plugins, stability, staff recruitment, and forums/website. Builders will be building a spawn, shop, etc. I would like to get two Advisors and two builders. Keep in mind that the server is no where near finished. We will be starting from basic scratch and building up. I want mature and experienced help.(Put "Help" at the bottom of your application) Also note that I am not a professional, but I do have a decent amount of experience. Thanks!

Click to reveal
Advisor/Manager Application

IGN:
Mic (Yes/No):
Time Zone:
Experience:

Click to reveal
Builder Application

IGN:
Mic (Yes/No):
Time Zone:
Experience:
Pictures of builds:
GladGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 11:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
mikeoranje
App for both.

IGN:Mikeoranje1
Mic (Yes/No):Yes.
Time Zone:+1GMT
Experience: well, I run my own server for 2 years, id had his succses and its fails, i can help u setting up nearly every plugin, help u with finding plugins wich u would like, decompile newer versions of minecraft servers ect.

Also since i have build several spawns. shops, homes, kingdoms, and more. feel free to add me on skype to ask more dont worry i wont bite.

Mikeoranje,
12/28/2014 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBronyPony
APPLICATION FOR SERVER MANAGER!!!!

IGN: My In-Game Name is TheCyberDragon
TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time (USA)
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: I have been playing Minecraft for about four years as of now. I have a lot of experience with the game.

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:
I am currently serving as a Server Manager on the ParadoxSpigns Faction Server, and I was an administrator/co-owner ECHORepublic before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
I have a lot of experience with working with plugins. My primary specialty plugins are the Bukkit and Forge plugins. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS: I have only been banned once on the ParadoxCraft server, and I was banned unjustly.

WHY YOU SHOULD EMPLOY ME:
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been a Redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. The truth is, I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, please send me a personal message if you are interested in hiring me or if you have any questions or concerns about my application add me on skype (xXImaCyberDragonXx}
12/28/2014 10:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
FierceShadow16
Skype: Dont have one hope that dose not affect my chances :I
IGN: FierceShadow16
Mic (Yes/No): yes, but dosent matter dont have skype<- but i will get one for this server!
Time Zone: Eastren
Experience: Been staff on 6 other servers
I would just like to add 1 more thing
i am very very helpfull and nice to other players but not to hackesl, hackers would be trolled tons of times then imdenitly IP banned! BTW if you dont wana me to troll em that okay i will just ban or IP ban :F
12/28/2014 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
IGN: Killforpancakes
Mic (Yes/No): Yes
Time Zone: EST
Experience: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.
12/28/2014 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tonza7
IGN: tonza7
Mic (Yes/No): No
Time Zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki
Experience: I have been helping couple servers at the start. I have played minecraft for 3 years now. Had my own server two times, and have been admin two times. I can help building the server up and staff recruiments and stuff. I love factions and play factions often so i am experienced. I am pretty mature.
12/28/2014 7:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Turkeysandwich_13
IGN: Turkeysandwich13
Mic (Yes/No): No
Time Zone: Est
Experience: 2 years
12/28/2014 7:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Advisor/Manager Application:

IGN: Creeperslayer675
Mic (Yes/No): Im ordering a new one
Time Zone: Central
Experience: I have been staff on many servers and always did my job to the best of my abilities
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome