In Need Of A Minecraft PC Building Team For A Themepark!

TGMGamingzz1's Avatar TGMGamingzz17/30/14 3:05 pm
1 emeralds 132
Hello. I own a minecraft server which is always looking for different ways to grow. Over the past few months me and the other owner have come up with an idea to build a working theme park on our server. This park is going to be one of the most unique, best looking and most thrilling on minecraft.

The main problem I have come across with this is that we do not have enough time to keep the building of the theme park substantial enough and we are not making much progress with this huge project. We are looking for a company of a team of builders to help build the themepark with us.

You would receive all credit for it, as well as the usage of one of our portals at our server hub that would go straight to your server. Your server, website (if you have one), twitter and anything else will be shouted out on all of our social media platforms to generate some players for you, or attention to specific builds or contests, and other things that we think of during the process of this. Now for your benefits as a Team, specific people of your community who we feel have contributed the most, built the best rides ect, will be offered a Builder rank on our server, and for one unique person, the Head Builder rank, who on our server would essentially be Senior Management.

Please PM me for more details on what the theme park will consist of, also you will need some form of evidence to prove that you are a legit building team with either a website, YouTube channel and some of your previous work which you have completed before as a team.
TGMGamingzz1
Level 7 : Apprentice Network