Need Minecraft Developer (Possibly Builders)

Territorial_PVP's Avatar Territorial_PVP3/2/15 6:55 pm
3/2/2015 8:46 pm
SpideyPlaysHD's Avatar SpideyPlaysHD
Hello! My name is TerritorialPvP! I own a small Factions server called ScortexMC. The server runs great, and personally I think that I do an OK job at running it. I know the main ropes into owning a server, and am good at helping and interacting with my players. Let's start out with developing. When I say developing, I don't mean do pre made config for plugins, I already know how to do that. I need someone to make custom plugins for me and be able to have them preform well, and do what I need them to do. Also, it would be GREATLY appreciated if the new developer could design us a site, too. Now, for builders. I already have a great build team, but they lack efficiency, and they aren't very active. I need to hire amazing builders to build new spawns, event arena, shops etc for me, and that is pretty much it.

So, If you are applying for a developer slot, provide the following:

- Skype Name

- Minecraft IGN

- Proof of Previous work

If You are accepted, further details will be announced through Skype. Also, note that you will not receive console to the server, that is part of being cooperative with me ;D

Now, for builder. You must provide the following:

- Skype Name

- Minecraft IGN

- Proof of Previous Builds

- Do a TRIAL Build On A Server In Front Of Me.

Very sorry if I was not clear in the proposal. If you have any questions, you can leave your question and your Skype name in the replies, or just leave your Skype and I will add you.

So, Good luck to all and I hope to find some dedicated and great new partners to rise to the top of the server chain with me!

- Terri
Territorial_PVP
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon