Need moderators & builders

Azotorp's Avatar Azotorp4/25/16 7:47 am
1 emeralds 131 1
5/2/2016 9:28 pm
Azotorp's Avatar Azotorp
Server: AzoCraft (past servers include: ProtoCraft.org, Minecraft games, Sirius Craft to name a few)
Hostname/IP: mc.azocraft.com

Hi, I just started a new server a few weeks ago and I am looking for mature individuals who are at least 18+ years old who would like to mod for my server.

I am a 33 year old web developer who has extensive knowledge with Php programming and I have ran minecraft servers for many years and my website is synced with the server.

I am looking for mods who want to help me make a great server, help me advertise and get a strong player base. Do not apply if you are only after the perks.

To apply, please add me on Skype: ianmillar2006 or see me in-game if I am online.
My in-game MC name is Azotorp, I used to go by the name Dilios

Server Info:
AzoCraft is a multiple world survival server with each world offering a different experience and rewards.

We have a large procedural generated city world for you to explore and defend yourself against zombies and bandit players with guns!

We also have an Amplified world where you can fly around using an Elytra that is given out free when you join and you can obtain new ones from voting or buying from the spawn shop with emeralds.

We also have a Sky Block world with its own mini shop and you can complete challenges to earn the emeralds to spend in that store.

We also have a Frozen Hoth world similar to the one found in the Star Wars universe where everything is cold and frozen. Remember to find shelter at night, not just from the dangerous wildlife and monsters but from the cold as you will take damage.
Azotorp
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer