Need Moderators!

CrazyHecticLife's Avatar CrazyHecticLife1/30/15 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 295 7
1/30/2015 9:34 pm
DiamondCuberPVP's Avatar DiamondCuberPVP
Hello everybody! Some of you may know, I have created a new server called CrazyCraft. However, our staff is not the best. They are kind and friendly, but most of them have little to no experience with being staff for a server, or experience at Minecraft in general. I'm looking for some people who have been playing Minecraft for a while and have some experience with hosting, or administrating a server. I am mainly looking for moderators but maybe some admin too. Just fill out this form and maybe you will get picked.
You can choose moderator or admin. Moderator has a better chance of getting picked.

Minecraft Username:
Position you are applying for:
Skype Username (Optional):
Minecraft Experience (How long you've played):
Age (Optional):
Maturity:
Why you think you would be good for the position:
CrazyHecticLife
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 9:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DiamondCuberPVP
Minecraft Username: nicholas_gwinn
Position you are applying for: Admin/Mod
Skype Username (Optional): minecraftpeguy (old skype )
Minecraft Experience (How long you've played): ive been playing for 3 years now
Age (Optional): 13
Maturity: This one is on you on how good i do being a mod (i cant judge myself on this one)
Why you think you would be good for the position: I love to help servers and i want to help this community grow! Like many other people applying for staff we have to have something unique in us, whats unique about me? I am learning HTML (hypertext markup language) So that's what makes me unique compared to other players. So if you would rather make me web Developer or forum mod I am fine with that. If you need proof for my HTML here is a link: https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/nic ... n/programs (just look at these project with the code in them) I also love to help other players out with plugin command questions. So like i said before, I am a VERY helpful person when it comes to this server admin/Web developer. So basically this is why you should "promote" me, Im very helpful,I know HTML, I also know a lot about plugins! I hope you can consider me!
01/30/2015 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Conniebro
Minecraft Username:Conniebro

Position you are applying for:Moderator

Skype Username (Optional):Conniebro78 (my Webcam is broken i am trying to fix it)

Minecraft Experience (How long you've played):I have played minecraft for 2 1/2
years

Age (Optional):14

Maturity:8/10 i can still laugh around and have a joke

Why you think you would be good for the position:because i have only had moderator experience and only wish to continue for awhile as only being moderator so i think it will be a good position for me At the moment

Thanks for your time Hope you Enjoyed
01/30/2015 8:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
Minecraft Username:tazboii
Position you are applying for:Any lol
Skype Username (Optional):Taz5961
Minecraft Experience (How long you've played):Almost 4 years I've been staff on 6-8 servers very trustworthy experience making maps building etc very trustworthy kind serious but can be humorous good with all players and love to help.
Age (Optional):14
Maturity:100/100
Why you think you would be good for the position:Like I said I have very much experience and I'd love to be a big part of the server and help it grow I could even make videos of it if you'd like
01/30/2015 8:10 pm
Soulwerk
Minecraft Username: Soulwerk
Position you are applying for: any
Skype Username (Optional): ill send you in private
Minecraft Experience (How long you've played): about a year
Age (Optional): 26
Maturity: well i think my age answers that question (since most of players are like 12 to 16)
Why you think you would be good for the position: I have everything your current staff does´t. + all that "Kind, friendly and so on", Lots of experience with server hosting/running, plugin management. So I think I would be a good addition to your team.
01/30/2015 8:13 pm
CrazyHecticLife
You definitely sound like a good decision. You're hired as moderator!
01/30/2015 7:39 pm
Foxyfromfnaf
IGN:CapriWarrior
Position: Any available
Minecraft ex: More than two years
Maturity: 9/10 (I am funny and strict)
why: I am an experienced moderator,helper, and other staff spots. I am a guy that loves helping and seeing a server grow. I am mature, funny, although i am strict. To manage or moderate a server, you need strictness, but not ban all the people. I am an easy guy to friend. I have never been a higher rank than admin, so i a confident. I am mainly going for admin, but is willing to be Moderator. Have a nice day! :3 hope to see your decisions
01/30/2015 7:44 pm
CrazyHecticLife
You seem like a pretty good choice. You got the position of moderator! Congrats, man!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome