[ Faction & Mini-games - server ] | 24/7 | NEED MODS / ADMIN

TNT_Exor's Avatar TNT_Exor10/19/16 10:51 am
1 emeralds 229 6
10/23/2016 5:29 pm
tgshowers's Avatar tgshowers
-= IRON NETWORK =--

Info: I am Julian "TNT_Exor", owner of Iron Network, and I run 2 servers. 1 server is strictly factions the other is for mini-games. The staff members we have currently are friendly, professional, respectful, and overall knowledgeable. We will never turn down a question or make fun of you for it, we treat every question and problem as our own and we always respect the players decisions and suggestions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= MODERATOR / ADMIN APPLICATION =-

1. What is your in-game name:

2. Do you have Skype and do you have a mic [ required ]:

3. Are you over at least 13 years of age:

4. How active can you be online on the server and forums:

5. What is your timezone:

6. What plugin knowledge do you have:

7. Can you follow chain of command, respect all of your superiors, and take constructive criticism?

8. Are you willing to do a post interview on Skype or discord:

9. What would you rate your maturity on a scale from 1 - 10:

10. Do you have experience in the position you are applying for [ please provide proof ]:

I [username] understand the terms and condition of this application and agree to the terms, services, and rules of the network I am applying for. I acknowledge that my position may be terminated for any reason. I agree to disclosing any information if the server / owner decides to pay me based on my preformance. (We can talk about more abotu that in post interview if you agree) I acknowledge the use of hacked clients, cheating in both factions and minigames as a staff member, and disrespectful rude behavior towards guests is strictly prohibited and will result in termination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= Developer / Other APPLICATION =-

1. What is your in-game name:

2. Do you have Skype and do you have a mic [ required ]:

3. Are you over at least 13 years of age:

4. How active can you be online on the server and forums:

5. What is your timezone:

6. What plugin knowledge do you have:

7. Can you follow chain of command, respect all of your superiors, and take constructive criticism?

8. Are you willing to do a post interview on Skype or discord:

9. What would you rate your maturity on a scale from 1 - 10:

10. Do you have experience in the position you are applying for [ please provide proof ]:

11. What have you developed in the past and please provide proof:

12. If applying for a Youtuber rank, how many subs and Twitter followers do you currently have:
TNT_Exor
Level 1 : New Crafter