I Need Non-paid Voice Acting Jobs

diyopolo's Avatar diyopolo2/27/15 10:59 pm
1 emeralds 144
For reviews to machinima's, I'm In need of voice acting jobs ( Without Pay of course ) I have a studio quality condenser microphone

quality seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsmTEV5Y1JY

I have a very wide range of voice ranges. If your interested in Me please message me on Skype. just add me and message me

My time windows are
Weekdays: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Fridays & Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sundays: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

My only requirements for the work are
-provide your lines in a clear written format on a text document (please no notepads)

-Give a clear direction on how you want the characters I'm voicing to sound so I can avoid re-records and complaints

-While recording the lines you give me, please do not bother me via skype It breaks focus on the character and ends up screwing up the recording. (I will reject the job If this becomes an issue.)

-Give me shown credit in a form of credits or description with a link to my YouTube channel

Note: If you are a total stranger I will have to ask that we keep these jobs strictly professional, Please refrain from asking me to play games or talk after the job, You may keep me on your Skype friends If you would like to keep me around as a business asset.

Thank you for reading
diyopolo
Level 1 : New Miner