Need Co-Owner

Soddii's Avatar Soddii7/3/15 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 126 2
7/3/2015 11:26 pm
wmr192's Avatar wmr192
Hey i want to start a server but need some1 to start it with. If you want to then you need to be 15+ years old and want to make the server become big and popular

submit under if you are interrested
Soddii
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wmr192
1. Your IGN (In Game Name) - MajorIntense
2. What staff rank are you applying for? - Plugin Manager
3. Why do you believe you should get staff? - i believe i should get staff because i have been staff on other servers of coarse that doesn't mean much but i have FileZilla and FTP ACCESS. Im on literally 24/7 and if not i can just get called up on my phone from anyone and ill hop on and add anything cuz i always have my laptop wherever i am and if not ill be close to it so i can add anything to the server or if anyone has request for anything but im very loyal and im looking for a server i can be dedicated to and i think your server i would enjoy really well and im good with plugins and Developing the server i can do a lot of cool stuff and i can help run the server smoothly so i should be everything your looking for so with all that being said if you have extra questions just call me @ 573-202-9561 or skype me @ wmr192 Thanks for taking a look and considering me really appreciate it i am also very very mature
4. Do you think you are widely known on our server? - im new to your server so no i don't think im widely known but i hope to be known as a DEV widely on your server if you pick me up
5. How do you help the community on? - i will do my best to add plugins and do any maintenance you need and im on most of the time really im on non-stop like 24/7 basically so i could do anything on a dime but i would love to help you all out i would add plugins do maintenance make events if you need them anything on the server you needed i would be there i would make sure to have the best anti-greif so no one would greif and if so i would keep a record of the logs to defend the community and keep it running smoothly.
6. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the staff team? - i would add and make it more innovative and make it where more people would like it make it where more people would like to join and id probally advertise your server too i have some buddies of mine that do youtubei could see if they wanna do a vid for server advertising but i would make sure server ran smoothly and i would help get any plugins anyone wants.
7. What time zone are you from? - Central Time Zone (Missouri)(St.Louis)
8. How old are you? - 16
9. Do you have Skype? - Yes, wmr192
07/03/2015 2:43 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_

Ign: AznNinja_

Why are you worthy of co-owner?: I think im worthy of it because i have owned a server before and it was actually a op prison and i had it for a year and it was successful but i got lazy and stopped playing and eventually my server went down but i know a lot about prison and what to do because i have owned one myself. Also i think im worthy of staff not just because im experienced but because i have a positive attitude towards others and i respect all staffs and players because without giving your respect they won't give you their respect.

Why should we pick you ?: You should pick me because i have been playing on the server for about almost a week and the server was hacked and i want to be that one person to help improve the server and help the Owner by anyway i can even if its something simple i would love to help. Also i have experience with staff because i have been playing since version 1.2.5 and have been staff on many servers and i know a lot of knowledge for plugins, in fact, i have a homemade server made just for testing new plugins that are trending right now!

What would you do if someone was hacking: If someone was hacking like x-ray or combattag and stuff like that i would probably tempban him for a day or so and have the ban msg, please do not hack, 1 day tempban. But if someone was hacking the server and trying to destroy i would try to ban him and if it doesn't work i would try to notify the Owner in anyway i can and tell him about the situation i am in because, i don't want the server to get destroyed otherwise we would have to rebuild the server and have the players wait until we relaunch the server out again and that would be bad.

What would you do if someone was advertising: I would ban him because I hate people who are disrespectful of other peoples server and just randomly spam their server ip.

What would you do if someone was spamming: I would mute him for 10m and after 10m and he still spams i would mute him for another 10m, and like i said, i hate people who are disrespectful.

Thanks for reading!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome