Need a person who will host a server for me

gina103's Avatar gina1039/26/16 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 234 7
9/28/2016 7:33 am
droopystarfish's Avatar droopystarfish
i am helpful knows what are good plugins to use i use to own a server once so i pretty useful
gina103
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2016 7:33 am
Level 30 : Artisan Network
droopystarfish
09/26/2016 9:30 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Uh, There's actually a Decent Free server thing out there, and It's called Server-Pro. The only Downsides is that you'd have to renew it every hour and it only holds 10 Plugins.

Of course, like everyone says on here, you'd have to pay to get the best of the servers and other server hosts, but if you know what you're doing with what you've got, you can make a decent server as long as you stay on it for a while.

Besides that bit of Advice, go buy a server. It's not cheap to get one, and you shouldn't expect one to buy a server for you.

(As Hypocritical as I sound in the sentence above, I have a Free Server and I want Premium, but I don't push users on the server to get me it. If they want to do it, sure, but it's not a requirement. It's like real donating, where your money goes for something great, not expecting anything in return, but you feel giddy inside for doing it. It's like a Hospital Donation, you don't have to do it, but it's nice to do it anyways.)
09/26/2016 7:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
Popponic
Then save up, or help others who own a server.

If you want a server so bad, try and get trusted/sponsored, that would net you a likely free one.

Understand, you are using other peoples servers when you get hosting; thus you are paying for them to provide expensive resources for you.

Home hosting isn't hard, maybe pay the time to learn and you'll have a server up and running in no time
09/26/2016 5:19 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Good ones tend to not come for free - if you don't want to spend money you may need to amend your wish.
09/26/2016 5:30 pm
gina103
better?
09/26/2016 5:36 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MianiteInteractive
I recommend not asking in general. No one will buy a server for you, that's that. Although, you can go to minecraft.net and download the server they provide and follow the instructions found on google.
09/26/2016 6:57 pm
gina103
i tryed that!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome