~NEED PLAYERS FOR SMP VANILLA MINDCRACK LIKE SERVER~

_Dal's Avatar _Dal11/26/14 12:42 am
12/12/2014 4:53 pm
EpicBlueDevil's Avatar EpicBlueDevil
Hello all, I'm _Dal! I'm the owner of a new and upcoming whitelisted vanilla community server! Right now the server is quite small, with only 12 spots to be filled, but if the server becomes popular, I defiantly will be increasing that number. Right now all I need is 10 Mature, Responsible, players to play on what I hope to be an amazing community! I will also be giving away 2 Moderator positions in the near future!

---Want to join
----All you need to do is fill out this application

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:
Time Zone:
Describe Yourself:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Maturity Level 1-10:
Responsibility Level 1-10:
Building Skill Level 1-10:
Why do you want to join?:
What do you think you can bring to the server?:
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are accepted you will inboxed Thanks!

-_Dal
_Dal
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2014 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
EpicBlueDevil
IGN: EpicBlueDevil
Country you currently live in: United States
Time Zone: EST
Describe Yourself: Im somebody who just likes to play for fun and play with my friends and meet new friends,
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Maturity Level 1-10: 9
Responsibility Level 1-10: 9
Building Skill Level 1-10: 9
Why do you want to join?: Just to have fun.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: My build skill and i like to just mine i would bring JOY.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: New York, NY
12/07/2014 1:07 pm
SuperMario109
IGN:
Country you currently live in: USA
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe Yourself: Nice, short temper to be honest,unless on MC!
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 year 1 month 15 days
Maturity Level 1-10: 8
Responsibility Level 1-10: 7
Building Skill Level 1-10: 4.5
Why do you want to join?: to help out your AWESOME server i mean who wouldn't
What do you think you can bring to the server?: A cleaner server with lots of ideas
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Hmm, I say the place i normally go to vacation (I would saty in Ohio for winter) HHI, SC
P.S. You make the decision. I can pray, XD, but YOU have the power in the end
12/07/2014 1:02 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
IGN: bradley1130
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Describe Yourself: I'm a fun loving person who love to help and play with a fun group of people. I have been playing minecraft for a while so i know this game almost top to bottom besides redstone ( I'm not bad its just the overly complicated stuff ) I know I seem young but it have owned many servers and over those years i have gained a great understanding of respect for players and that's why I love to help as many players as possible
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
Maturity Level 1-10: 8.5
Building Skill Level 1-10: 8
Why do you want to join?: I just love playing vanilla because its by far one of the best server type because instead of kits and such you have to work for it and you get to play with a group of people who share the same values you have.
What do you think you can bring to the server?:I can bring my fun personality but also some cool builds and help out with anything the server would need
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: probably Australia because of all the scenic spots and I would love to see the outback then also transition into a major city, I would also love to go diving out there around the Great Barrier Reef.
12/07/2014 10:32 am
DrC00L
IGN: DrC00L
Country you currently live in: Singapore
Time zone: UTC+08:00
Describe yourself: I'm someone who's usually pretty chill, with a lot of tolerance. I'm always looking for cool stuff to do with my buddies, to have fun and enjoy the game with them
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2-3 years
Maturity level 1-10: 8
Responsibility level 1-10: 7
Building skill level 1-10: 7
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a server just like Mindcrack, and when Cyrro introduced me to this server, I thought it was perfect. I also want to experience what it's like being in a server community where everyone is friends with each other, without all the jerks out there ruining the fun.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: Some builds that will benefit others, but most importantly fun and enjoyment for everyone
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Japan! Thought it would be nice to find out a little more about the culture there. Also, sushi!
Thanks for considering me!
11/27/2014 5:28 pm
YoungGamer19
IGN: YoungGamer19
Country you currently live in: Canada!!
Time Zone: Mountain
Describe Yourself: Im that kind of person that likes to hang out with people and do stuff. My favorite Mindcracker is VintageBeef. I love UHC.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Couple of years
Building Skill Level 1-10: 5
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to be in a environment where people have the same interests as me. I've have tried joining multiple times on other servers but closed due to interest. And I haven't been on a server like this in a while so I feel like this is the perfect time.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: My participation and providing for the server.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Japan!! I think there are lots of tourists sights and it would be worth going there.
11/26/2014 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Grifshido
Hello there!

IGN: Grifshido (Griff)
My Country: England
Time Zone: GMT
Myself: I like to say im a mature and sociable person who has decent in game capabilities and also good capabilities IRL too!
you could kind of say im a BdoublO kinda' of guy who likes his architecture, building and especially the people he plays with on Mindcrack!
How long I've played Minecraft for?
I have been playing since version 1.3+ so i am no newbie to minecraft! (i would feel free to help other newcomers get set up and started into mc too if thats okay!)
maturity: i can say im mature because im 14 therefore im in progress of being a Mature person you could say
responsibility level: 8 you could say?
Building skill level: I'd say a high (ish) 9
why i want to join? I want to join because i want to join a server as good and decent as mindcrack with no griefers and hackers! I want to join a nice clean enviroment full to the brim' with awsome mature players!
I could bring my building techniques to the server and do many awsome collabs with other keen builders
I would probably go barbados or USA due to its sheer factors of how hot or cold or even how awsome a place could be?!

p.s I also want to bring along a personal friend with me too if thats okay to mention? he says almost the same as me in terms of building and hes a keen redstone builder too! he is 17 so i guess you can say he is definatley mature for the server!
his username is: Baileyc97
Me and him together is like peanut butter and jam... perfect! together we deliver excellant collabs and we are very social people who like to get the new ones involved and ready for an adventure they want to make happen!

Thanks for the application oppurtunity,

Jacob (Griff)
11/26/2014 11:08 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Flaming_ Fire
IGN: Underfire1234
Country you currently live in: Canada
Time Zone: (UTC-03:30) Newfoundland
Describe Yourself: Fun, Mature, nice, Honest, Trustworthy
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 or so years
Building Skill Level 1-10: 5
Why do you want to join?: Because the last whitelisted server I joined was shut down for unknown reasons.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: Well I would bring a hopefully happier atmosphere to the server and help develop the servers economy.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Defiantly to England but if I could go anywhere ever id go to Narnia even though its not real

Also side note: you should have like a election for mayor or something like that.
11/26/2014 9:27 am
pmart755
IGN: martinfritz5
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC - 5:00)
Describe Yourself: I am a very outgoing and friendly person that loves to build and make friends with others
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta 1.3 so maybe 2-3 years.
Maturity Level 1-10: 9. I'm mature but I like to have a little fun
Responsibility Level 1-10: 9-10
Building Skill Level 1-10: 7-8
Why do you want to join?: I am trying to find a nice friendly community where I can get along with people and play Minecraft without annoying people or griefers.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: Great buildings and maybe some cool redstone machines. Also, friendliness.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: It would be Aruba. It is a great island in the Caribbean and it has some of the most beautiful places on it. Also, the natives there are so nice.
11/26/2014 8:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
AcoeerDesigns
IGN: byLimbo

Country you currently live in: Australia,

Time Zone: GMT +10

Describe Yourself: Easy to get a long with, fun! Good at graphic design, MASSIVE snake lover. (dream job Herpetologist) Love gaming and doing anything to do with art. respectful and kind.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since late '09 early '10.

Maturity Level 1-10: 8, Love having fun but am mature and am sensible. I don't take everything in the world to serious otherwise what a boring place it'd be!

Responsibility Level 1-10: 9, I have always been responsible throughout life.

Building Skill Level 1-10: 7, not the greatest but am getting a lot better!

Why do you want to join?: I really would love to be on a SMP where you there isnt douche bags ruining everything. Thats why I have gone for a whitelisted server!

What do you think you can bring to the server?: Lots of fun and joy! Happiness and skill in general areas of minecraft.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: 100% Costa Rica, they have Golden eye lashed palm pit vipers there in the jungles. Favourite snake in the world. Or I would go to Peru,machu picchu the scenery there is absolute beautiful.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon!
11/26/2014 8:39 am
Cyrro
IGN: Cyrro
Time Zone: GMT+8
Describe Yourself: I'm not someone to self-praise, but I'm a usually happy guy, who loves to have fun etc! I respect others too that's for sure.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2, almost 3 years actually
Maturity Level 1-10: 9
Responsibility Level 1-10: 8
Building Skill Level 1-10: ehh... maybe 7
Why do you want to join?: Moments alone are good, but I'd love to have people around when you need some company, yet I think that too many people tend to disrupt the peace and community, hence I'm looking for a small server.
What do you think you can bring to the server?: Joy hopefully, and assistance!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: I'd love to go to Spain one day, maybe the US too!

Thank you for reading this man
11/26/2014 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
skylink
IGN: Skylink1234

Time Zone: PST

Describe Yourself: A pretty chill person that likes to play video games haha not much else to it.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing for about 3 years now

Maturity Level 1-10: 10

Responsibility Level 1-10: 8

Building Skill Level 1-10: 7

Why do you want to join?: I want to be able to play on a server where people are actually involved and where we can all just over all have good times

What do you think you can bring to the server?: I'll be very dedicated to the server and will try my hardest to get to know everyone and hopefully makes new friends and have fun times c:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Canada, I've always just wanted to go there.
11/26/2014 2:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mestrix123
iGN: Mestrix
Time Zone: UTC+
Describe Yourself: Mature , a guy who have sport man ship , and have respect
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 Years
Building Skill Level 1-10: 7
Why do you want to join?: I really want to find a mindcrack / smp server to record there , have a server that is very mature , trustable people . I think having Moderators on minecrack is pretty good idea. So that they can moderate and chat with us on the server .
What do you think you can bring to the server?: I can record on the server and bring more trustable people ! Make shops and stuff! My youtube Channel is Mestrix Zai , 180+ Subs
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?: A place that is trustable and helpful and have respect .

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome