[KeyCraft] Need players/staff

Keycraft join's Avatar Keycraft join12/27/14 10:37 am
1 emeralds 145 6
12/27/2014 12:02 pm
Hope8305's Avatar Hope8305
Hellow, my minecraft in game name is DONT__BE__MAD and i am a moderator on keycraft! we are looking for players to join and we also are hiring staff if you want to be a staff you can reply below i will give you the format Here is the ip:Kcnet.mcph.co

Format:
Ign:
have you ever been a staff if so what rank?
What would you do for keycraft if you were staff
why do you think you would be a good staff
Will you listen to other staff?:
If someone was griefing what would you do:
If someone was hacking what would you do:
If someone was advertising/spamming what would you do:
Thanks for reading!
Keycraft join
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 12:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hope8305
Guys my skype is down and i cant log in sorry ;(
12/27/2014 11:51 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Sammaxbr
Hiya! I'm Sammax and I'd like to a member of staff on your awesome server! Here's my Application (Also the rank I'd like is either Admin Or Head-Mod, please!)

Name: Okay - here goes -
Samm, Sam, Sammax, Sama, Samma, Max, Samm - Take your pick! C:

I-G-N: sammaxbr

Hobbies/Talents: Being friendly, making crafts, Helping out on servers.

have you ever been a staff if so what rank? I am a builder on one server - Head-Mod on another.

What would you do for keycraft if you were staff: I'd make KeyCraft da best best place ever so that it got REALLY Popular! I'd make sure everybody was happy, and make it the best community it could possibly be! I'd use proper grammar in cgat - if something dodgy was going on I'd be in ./v or hide and watch players so that they are all happy!

why do you think you would be a good staff: Because I have a good sense of Humor. I am always on MC (Every morning, every night) So i'm never Inactive. I Would make sure that everything was running smoothly and nothing bad is happening. I'm an original type of guy - I use correct grammar and am always friendly.

Will you listen to other staff?: Of course I Will!! I'd be an idiot If I didn't. Besides - Staff are what make a server awesome - even if YOU are staff!

If someone was griefing what would you do: I'd look for signs of griefing in chat - ./vanish and ./tp to the person greifing. I'd watch them and if they are greifing, I'd Kick 'Em. If they re join and greif more - It will result in a Temp-Ban or Ban, depending on how bad it was.

If someone was hacking what would you do: Same as if someone was greifing. My aim as being staff is to keep the community happy - So I'd watch the player carefully and if I saw them hacking - BAN - Perm or Temp ban - Or a jail or kick would do.

If someone was advertising/spamming what would you do: Mute them, Kick them or ban them. If they spammed I'd mute them for about 2 days - advertising for about a week.

But yeah! That's my application. If anything else is needed known Please PM me over my PMC account! Thank you very much for reading my application and I hope/look forward to working with you in the future!

Sincerely,

-Sammaxbr.
12/27/2014 11:25 am
Keycraft join
Name:Call me Hope
Ign:Hope8305
Hobbies/Talents dealing with hacks and sitiuations
have you ever been a staff if so what rank?i have been a mod and co owner
What would you do for keycraft if you were staff i would really help you guys out with problems hacks on players and lost of items
why do you think you would be a good staff im a pices i love helping others so you dont have to worry about me being mean to players or abusing my powers
Will you listen to other staff?:Yes
If someone was griefing what would you do:I would quickly get other staff members and take the greifer down easlily
If someone was hacking what would you do:Fight back and quickly Ban him for the safety of other players
If someone was advertising/spamming what would you do:Kick them and dont let them back on for Temp Ban
Thanks for reading!

Dude i loved that app i will ad you on skype but owner might have second opinion!
12/27/2014 11:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hope8305
Name:Call me Hope
Ign:Hope8305
Hobbies/Talents dealing with hacks and sitiuations
have you ever been a staff if so what rank?i have been a mod and co owner
What would you do for keycraft if you were staff i would really help you guys out with problems hacks on players and lost of items
why do you think you would be a good staff im a pices i love helping others so you dont have to worry about me being mean to players or abusing my powers
Will you listen to other staff?:Yes
If someone was griefing what would you do:I would quickly get other staff members and take the greifer down easlily
If someone was hacking what would you do:Fight back and quickly Ban him for the safety of other players
If someone was advertising/spamming what would you do:Kick them and dont let them back on for Temp Ban
Thanks for reading!
12/27/2014 11:01 am
Keycraft join
I am currently going over ur app and will talk to the owner in a bit about it!
12/27/2014 10:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
UnknownGamer95
Name: call me gamer
Ign: UnknownGamer95
Skype: none if you have enjin, enjin chat me or if u dont pm me.
Hobbies/Talents: sports minecraft, video games
have you ever been a staff if so what rank?: multiple times i am admin on two servers mod on one and owner on one
What would you do for keycraft if you were staff: I would administrate and moderate to the best of my abilities and try to make it prosper and grow by making sure there are no hachers and or griefers on the server.
why do you think you would be a good staff: I think I would be good staff because I have tons of experience in all the areas of staff and am very kind and nice, but can become very serious if need be.
Will you listen to other staff?: Definetly
If someone was griefing what would you do: temb ban them for 10 minutes and in the temp ban message say temp banned for greifing last warning. If they did it again it would be a ban.
If someone was hacking what would you do: ban them
If someone was advertising/spamming what would you do: mute them then if they did it again temp ban for 5 minutes then if they did it again ban.

Thanks,
Gamer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome