Need professional staff members in all roles

Diddyman's Avatar Diddyman8/27/14 11:59 am
1 emeralds 187 4
8/27/2014 6:02 pm
TeaRz's Avatar TeaRz
Hello Planet Minecraft,

My name is Daniel, but my IGN is Diddyman. I am 17 years old and living in the UK. I am searching for a mature, professional, experienced staff team to aid me in the launch of a possible server idea. The reason I ask for these requirements is that I want to run a server, not babysit staff members who have no idea what to do. Okay so now the formality is out of the way here goes;

I am thinking about starting a towny/mcmmo/survival server. I have a few quirky ideas about how to make the server a little different to other servers, however this can not be possible without the help of others. I treat my projects as a business, in that I would like my staff team to be professional, and people to view the server as a welcoming, but experienced place to be, along with the fun of course ^_^

I would like to add any correspondents on Skype, however there are a few starting requirements and if you do not meet these then chances are I will just not consider you when choosing a team to work with, sorry.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Must be at least 16 years of age.
  • Must be mature, and able to work as part of a team.
  • Must have a skype (Microphone not 100% necessary).
  • Must be able to dedicate reasonable time and effort to this project.

Now here is what I have to offer you. I have 5 years experience playing minecraft, with 3 years of it being behind the scenes of servers, keeping things running from small jobs like advertising, to owning and developing larger servers, one of which I founded and had a player base of about 40 active members on daily. It was a big tekkit server which came with extra risks due to the obscene amount of explosive tools provided with the game constantly under monitor, you could do a lot of damage with the stuff on there... I have a stable income which can go towards funding the server upkeep, with hosting, websites, teamspeak server costs etc etc, although any extra funding would go a long way, especially with the new EULA terms basically nerfing all donations. Regarding this point I already have a few nice cosmetic ideas lined up which should bring a flow of donations towards the server, so there is no worry of it going down any time soon, i'll make sure of that myself. I can develop plugins, code things, moderate, run the server, run the websites and edit them, basically I will have a part in every job that needs doing so do not worry about me delegating all the work, it will not happen. I am mature, hard working and fun loving, which I believe are three important qualities when staffing a minecraft server in order for everyone involved to have an enjoyable time.

My skype name is daniel_james_gregory (the one in manchester,cheshire, uk) please add me on here to talk more, thank you!

Daniel.
Diddyman
Level 1 : New Miner