I need a resource pack

Wenis30's Avatar Wenis308/26/14 10:43 am
9/22/2014 6:24 pm
Wenis30's Avatar Wenis30
Wenis30
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 6:24 pm
Wenis30
It is ok. I got it a while ago!
08/29/2014 4:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
FirmusPiett
Just try doing it yourself, you'll get more from it. It's not hard at all, I promise.
08/27/2014 10:35 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Geek
GamerGeeked
ok i'll make it for you

edit: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... eone-else/ get it while it's there!
08/27/2014 10:23 am
GamerGeeked
at least google "fireball texture minecraft" or somthing like that and make a compressed folder and in that save it as "assets>>minecraft>>textures>>items>>snowball.png" thats the least you could do
08/27/2014 10:19 am
GamerGeeked
i do those things with nova skin all the time! all i have to do is copy the fire charge texture to the snowball one and ta-da!
08/27/2014 8:58 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EsvDefcon
This actually couldn't be any simpler. Without decompiling, you can't get the default resource pack, so, like Skitto493 said, you need to download a template. You then edit this. Give the pack a different name so it loads without conflicting.
08/26/2014 5:52 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
Just search something like "Minecraft Default Resource Pack Template" and get the one on Hypixel.net...

The snowball shares a texture between the projectile and the item.

The snowball texture is under assets>minecraft>textures>items
08/26/2014 1:23 pm
Wenis30
xXTheArcherXx

With nova skin you could do it yourself very fast. I'm sorry, I'm busy and just don't see the point when you could summon or power tool.[/quote]
I ALREADY SAID I CAN'T SUMMON OR POWERTOOL!?!?!??!?! IF I COULD I WOULD?!?!?!?!?![/quote]
Three things.
Spam.
You never said that you couldn't.
You are questioning your own statements.

It would be easy to do this yourself. I never offered to do this for you, I told you how to do it. Yet you asked me to do it for you for nothing in return. Why would I want to do this if you are caps locking at me, I get nothing in return, and you could easily do this yourself?[/quote]
Sorry for Capslocking.
08/26/2014 1:23 pm
Wenis30
xXTheArcherXx

With nova skin you could do it yourself very fast. I'm sorry, I'm busy and just don't see the point when you could summon or power tool.[/quote]
I ALREADY SAID I CAN'T SUMMON OR POWERTOOL!?!?!??!?! IF I COULD I WOULD?!?!?!?!?![/quote]
Three things.
Spam.

It would be easy to do this yourself. I never offered to do this for you, I told you how to do it. Yet you asked me to do it for you for nothing in return. Why would I want to do this if you are caps locking at me, I get nothing in return, and you could easily do this yourself?[/quote]
I can't I don't get the Nova thing I tried making a pack with it once, but, I can't go back after I edit stuff without losing the edited version.
08/26/2014 1:22 pm
Wenis30
xXTheArcherXx

Three things.
Spam.

I DID:
King_Surfer
PandaMCYou can do a command to spawn them then hit them. It'll be easier.

(I belive)

To spawn what and hit what. Also, I can't spawn stuff as I am only a player on the server I want to do it on.
08/26/2014 12:41 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
[/quote]
Three things.
Spam.

It would be easy to do this yourself. I never offered to do this for you, I told you how to do it. Yet you asked me to do it for you for nothing in return. Why would I want to do this if you are caps locking at me, I get nothing in return, and you could easily do this yourself?
08/26/2014 12:12 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EsvDefcon
You don't get texture/resource pack creators, you do it by hand. Open up the snowball texture, and copy it. Paste it into a new image. Open up the fireball texture. Copy it onto the snowball texture. Save it. Go to the snowball texture that you pasted into the new image. Copy that. paste it onto the fireball texture. Save it. You've swapped round the textures.

Save them as .png files with a 32-Bit depth or they won't work (well, they will, but they'll have a white background).
08/26/2014 12:38 pm
Wenis30
I tried that but I can't find where the default texture is stored.
08/26/2014 12:40 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
%appdata%, Roaming, .minecraft, go down
08/26/2014 1:13 pm
Wenis30
Where in .minecraft
08/26/2014 5:37 pm
Malaionus
I said to just scroll down
08/26/2014 11:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
VenomSniper
it should be very easy to just swap around the fireballs and snowballs textures on the plate
08/26/2014 12:07 pm
Wenis30
On what plate and what is a plate?
Also, I want to be able to see a snowball as a ghast ball in-hand AND when thrown
08/26/2014 11:05 am
xXTheArcherXx
As PandaMC said, you can run a summon command. You could go on a server, get essentials, and hold a fire charge with a powertool fireball on it. If not, NovaSkin is very simple to use and that texture pack could be done in a few minutes. I would offer something in return if you want people to do things for you though.
08/26/2014 12:08 pm
Wenis30
So could you please do it for me?
08/26/2014 12:12 pm
Malaionus
All you have to do is get the item sheet, and swap 'em round
08/26/2014 12:39 pm
Wenis30
Where is the item sheet?
08/26/2014 12:10 pm
xXTheArcherXx
With nova skin you could do it yourself very fast. I'm sorry, I'm busy and just don't see the point when you could summon or power tool.
08/26/2014 12:37 pm
Wenis30
I ALREADY SAID I CAN'T SUMMON OR POWERTOOL!?!?!??!?! IF I COULD I WOULD?!?!?!?!?!
08/26/2014 11:00 am
Malaionus
You can do a command to spawn them then hit them. It'll be easier.

(I belive)
08/26/2014 12:05 pm
Wenis30
To spawn what and hit what. Also, I can't spawn stuff as I am only a player on the server I want to do it on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome