Need Staff & Builders! [Minecraft] [CLOSED]

OhxLemonz's Avatar OhxLemonz10/8/15 11:41 am
10/11/2015 2:58 am
OhxLemonz's Avatar OhxLemonz
Hello! Today I am in a lot of need with a staff(s). I need stuff, but when the servers open I will give you the IP. Its currently whitelisted as I am editing it, because it got griefed. If you have applied for builder and got accepted you will be messaged the ip as soon as possible.

(POST YOUR APPLICATION IN THE COMMENTS!)

Staff Format:

+- AGE: (Age) -+
+- COUNTRY: (What country you live in) -+
+- IGN: (In game name)
+- TIME ONLINE: (How many hours a day can you be on) -+
+- ASSIST: (How can you assist the server) -+
+- BAD MESSAGES: (How can you respond to bad messages) -+
+- HACKING: (How can you respond to hacking) -+
+- ABOUT YOURSELF: (Some messages about yourself.) -+

Builder Format:

+- AGE: (Age) -+
+- COUNTRY: (What country you live in) -+
+- IGN: (In game name)
+- BUILDS: (Atleast 2 pictures) -+

Good Luck Everyone!
OhxLemonz
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 2:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
XeraphGaren
+- AGE: (Age) 17

+- COUNTRY: (What country you live in) Singapore

+- IGN: Azaelus

Weekdays: 1.5 to 2 hours. Weekends 4 hours max

+- ASSIST: (How can you assist the server)
I'll just be doing what a staff member is supposed to do: Keep the server in order and maintain the server. Moreover, every server I staff in, I try my hardest to get a loyal player base, cause thats what I strive for.

+- BAD MESSAGES: (How can you respond to bad messages) -+
I would Warn them first. If they repeatedly do it again, Ill mute them for a timed 3 minutes. If it continues after, then I kick them for 8 hours

+- HACKING: (How can you respond to hacking) -+
Immediate ban on the culprit.

I've played MC on and off since Beta 1.6 due to school work. I bought my first legit MC account 4 years ago until it got revoked for some reason. during that time span, ive staffed more than 15 servers (holding positions such as Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin and Moderator), up to a point where I was staffing 3 at one point.
10/11/2015 2:58 am
OhxLemonz
Very good. This application is pending. Might be accepted soon. If any changes occur you will be notified. Be sure to sign up on the forums @ http://www.poodlenetwork.enjin.com You will NOT be handed the IP yet. If you applied for builder you would be handed the IP to help with the new spawn from a grief.

Pending...
10/11/2015 2:31 am
OhxLemonz
Remember, I need lots of builders!
10/10/2015 3:59 pm
OhxLemonz
+- Another good luck to everyone! Applications still being accepted. -+
10/09/2015 2:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
_BHTGUYS_
Thankyou,deeply appreciated. But can you add me on skype? It would be alot of help.
10/09/2015 4:11 pm
OhxLemonz
No, Sorry
10/09/2015 5:12 pm
_BHTGUYS_
Then how are we going to contact. If you cant use skype to contact I cannot help you.
10/09/2015 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KPscientist123
+- COUNTRY: (What country you live in) England
+- IGN: GamingCreeperZz
+- TIME ONLINE: (How many hours a day can you be on) mostly alot on weekend and 2 to 3 hours on week day
+- ASSIST: (How can you assist the server) Mod (look for hacker or people who are not following the rules) or any assist you need
+- BAD MESSAGES: (How can you respond to bad messages) give them 1 warning if do again kick come back and carry on ban
+- HACKING: if 1 person says it i will investigate but if a group like 3 or 4 i will ban immediately
10/09/2015 4:11 pm
OhxLemonz
Denied, Sorry!
10/09/2015 11:01 am
shadowman1771
+- AGE: 14
+- COUNTRY: USA, Texas
+- IGN: TheShadowsMC
+- TIME ONLINE: everyday on weekends and on tuesdays and thursdays
+- ASSIST: i can assist the server by populating it and making more popular and make more players join and add plugins and edit them and moderate chat.
+- BAD MESSAGES: If they continue after 1 warning, i will mite them for 5 mins
+- HACKING: If i have proof of them hacking then i will temp ban them for 24 hours, and they continue i will perma-ban them
10/09/2015 11:05 am
OhxLemonz
Sorry man, it is a good application, but if it could get more information I will think about it. Make sure your spelling is correct!

Denied For Now.
10/09/2015 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
-_Misty_-
Name : Misty
Ign : _HellBurner_
Rank Applying for : Staff
Time Connected: It Depends,I can Be Here All The Weekends And Even In Vacation
Bad Messages: WE could Ban Them Temporarly Like for a week And Warn Them That if They Continue We'll Clear Their Inventory
Hacking : WE Could Ban Them Permanantly and Clear Their Stuff

Why Staff and Not Builder or Admin : I think Staff is already Good.I know how to Build but We Need to know what the server is About.I Know Im Late and that its already the 10th of October But Like I Really Want to be Staff,And I Can Do Any thing to get it.

I Swear to not Disrespect players,Be Mature,And Never Have A rude Behaviour,If I Get Staff I WILL DO my work Correctly.

Thank you for reading my application

Sincerly,Misty
10/09/2015 11:06 am
OhxLemonz
Nice application! It would be accepted but France... I can speak french + a lot of the words are in capitals. If you were english and added more text you might of been accepted! Remember there is still a chance! Sorry man!

Denied.
10/09/2015 6:05 am
_BHTGUYS_
Name: Hayden

IGN: BHTGUYS

Skype Username: BHTGUYS

Rank Applying For: Head-Admin or Admin

Maturity Level (0-10): No-one can really tell if thdy are mature or not but if so, I possibly think Im 8-9/10

Why do you want to be staff?: Like every server they need a Head-Admin and Admins to run it successfully, which is why I am coming to help you build up and create a server that coukd possibly fly to the top of the charts. I believe in this server which is why I want to lead admins, mods, etc, to teach them, and like I said hopefully make this server successfull.

Why should I pick you?: Thats a good question, Im going to start off with my experience. I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 1/2 years. I am very trusted with all servers that I worked on throughout the years. I am mostly good at being Head-Administrator due to my skills, experience, maturity and trust! I can train helpers, mods and admins to become very experienced and skilled like me.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: My promises are to be very mature, never disrespect anyone no matter who they are/what race/age/sex. Never aband/betray. Never op/give permissions to member that havent been accepted as staff. Never spawn in Items for any person. Never grief/swear/use sexual, racist, rude behaviour

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc: I can Train staff, build, and almost everything except for develop.

Thankyou for considering to read my application. ~BHT
10/09/2015 11:08 am
OhxLemonz
You might be accepted, please sign up to the forums @ www.poodlenetwork.enjin.com and you may well be accepted.

Pending...
10/08/2015 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheFabulousTitan
+- AGE: 10 -+
+- COUNTRY: Nothern Ireland-+
+- IGN: EmotionalWaffle ~May be changed to EmoTitan~
+- TIME ONLINE: 4-6 hours everyday except Sundays-+
+- BUILDS: Erhm.. If I do get accepted, I can give you my skype to add me, and then I can show you?-+
10/09/2015 1:56 am
OhxLemonz
Good Application

I am thinking about it.
I need pictures from gyazo or some sort. It's required.
Just to note; If you get staff you'll need to sign up on the forums.

Forums: PoodleNetwork.Enjin.Com
10/08/2015 2:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
txg_
+- AGE: 14 -+
+- COUNTRY:England -+
+- IGN: txg_ -+
+- TIME ONLINE: 1-4 on weekdays and 5-10 on week ends -+
+- BUILDS:
http://prntscr.com/8p6hx8
http://prntscr.com/8p6hzt
http://prntscr.com/8p6i6t -+
10/09/2015 1:55 am
OhxLemonz
Good Application!
You MIGHT be accepted.
You must sign upto the forums too. When you sign up to the forums doesn't mean you'll be accepted.

Forums: PoodleNetwork.enjin.com
10/08/2015 12:52 pm
OhxLemonz
+- GOOD LUCK!! -+
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome