Need Software Ideas

CrispingChicken's Avatar CrispingChicken2/28/15 11:44 am
1 emeralds 265 1
2/28/2015 1:10 pm
daytdog's Avatar daytdog
Hey, I'm a software developer currently working in Java, C++ and HTML/ASP.NET(VB,C#). I'm posting hoping anyone could give me some ideas for a project to work on and upload here on PMC. You will be credited if your idea is used via your PMC username high in the description of the posted software.

Example Software guidelines:
2D Games - I will program simple games that don't involve any advanced 3 Dimensional features.
Launchers - Working in 'json' files and server based programs is an acceptable idea, however I am not keen to rewrite the Minecraft launcher, as it probably will not be as stable and will not offer any better features (Unless stated).
NBT/Inventory editors - I'm not sure at this stage how to decode the file encoding NBT (Named Binary Tag) that Minecraft uses to protect/store data such as inventory and spawn points, however I may be able to.
3D Implementations - I have a small understanding on 3D programming, however I have created 3 Dimensional objects in my software before, so small 3D implementations are an option.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE ANY IDEAS THAT DISREGARD THE GUIDELINES ABOVE

Thank you.
CrispingChicken
Level 44 : Master Lad