I need some help...

Tim the Tiny Boy's Avatar Tim the Tiny Boy10/25/14 11:46 am
1 emeralds 300 4
10/25/2014 3:33 pm
a dead boi's Avatar a dead boi
I am an amateur skinner, and I have recently been working on some skins. While I love how they turn out, I tried to give a skin with the 3pixreference.png file some hats/jackets. However, in-game, the hats/jackets don't show up. I would like to fix the problem, but I can't find a single solution. May someone be able to help?
Tim the Tiny Boy
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2014 3:33 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
a dead boi
1.Are you running pre 1.8?
2. Did you click
10/25/2014 2:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
searchndstroy
Showing the skin would be the best way to get people to stop ignoring you. Seriously, if you don't show what isn't working, people can't fix it. Also your thread title is vague.

Another thing, everyone who helps here does it in their free time. They have the choice to help or not.
10/25/2014 2:08 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
Rule #1 of PMC, don't be pretentious/impatient/arrogant to the community.

The fact that no-one responded means they likely didn't even see this post. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of forum posts are created constantly here, and a simple "I need some help..." is very common, and people often don't even acknowledge it.
This doesn't mean no-one will ever come, (as you see now) you just wait some time, and bump your thread if necessary.

To answer the question, it may be because the placing of the textures is wrong, but other than that, I'm afraid i cannot help you.
10/25/2014 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tim the Tiny Boy
No one. No one at all wants to even try to help me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome