Developer
SrAdmin
2 Admins
Mod
(Possibly Vip)
If we accept u ill msg u ip
kbg2003cc
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2014 5:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
Age- 14 (Just Turned )
ign- fluttershy_xx
skills- Plugins, Redstone
weaknesses- building :L
why should i get staff- Because, I am a loyal person, I can do my best to get loads of players online, and help with plugins, and redstone if needed.
Experience- Im currently co owner on 1 server, and Dev on 2. I have been Moderator/Admin on many past servers.
Rank wanted- any that fits me.

-
thanks
fluttershy_xx
09/16/2014 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rodneycancler
Applying for: Head Admin or lower

Ign: rodneycancler

Name: Rodney

Country/state: Michigan, USA

Timezone: EDT

Past staff experience: I've been staff on many servers such as monman11.com which is one of the successful servers I was staff and mod on and I've been staff for some other servers as well and helping them and making sure everything is right

Why you think you deserve to become an Admin: Because I've had good experiences with moderator, I'm mature about things and I handle situations properly and being mature about things and having a good influence on the players

What some of your strenghts are: Making sure everything and everyone is alright, being social and being a good leader towards the other players, a good work ethic and problem solver!

What some of your weaknesses are: Building, to be honest I've always been a bad builder and it's always good to be honest. I am horrible at coding!

How much time you're able to dedicate to the server each and every day: I will dedicate as much time as I can meaning 3-5 hours at the least, I will work as hard as I can!

Why I should choose you over everyone else applying for this position: Because I am very highly experienced, owned two servers that very pretty good, I was good at it, I'm good with players, having fun and not being so strict and it's just that I believe this server has potential and I want to watch it progress and grow and know that I had helped make this server a better server

If a player says he has seen staff abusing powers, what would you do?: I would first ask for some screen shots, if I do get the proof that I'm hearing about I will talk to the staff player and demote him, if this staff player wasn't abusing I'd just warn him about just to not abuse or a straight demotion so that he gets the deal.

If a player was spamming chat what would you do?: I would first warn them, then mute for two hours, then, if they haven't learned their lesson, tempban for a day, and if they decide to return after that day and continue, a permanent ban.

Other information: I just want to thank you for this opportunity and considering, thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Rodney
09/17/2014 5:44 pm
kbg2003cc
Accepted For Mod When we start to know you you will get it
09/16/2014 5:13 pm
kbg2003cc
Hes owner GCXHC
09/16/2014 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner