NEED SOME STAFF (AND A FELLOW LEADER)

lucasmcamish's Avatar lucasmcamish4/25/15 4:30 pm
1 emeralds 172 5
4/26/2015 5:47 pm
FactionLair's Avatar FactionLair
Hi, I'm Lucas but i am known in the game as thork777. I have everything i need to start a server and as soon as i get the eligible staff and test them for quality i am fully prepared to get premium hosting and advertising. I have run previous servers in the past and know my way around running a server. We want a community server that is not chaotic, But still fun. Your job is to help run the server, As well as enforce the rules set in place. We want to be an economy server with pretty much the best depiction of the real world in minecraft as we can get. If you want to apply, you must have the following qualifications.
- Must be mature. As long as you are that, Anyone over 12 is good.
- Must have log-me-in Hamachi in order for me to evaluate your performance. (Just for the first week) (I will show you a tutorial on how to download it, If needed)
- Email (For contacting)
- Basic building skills/plugin skills (Still apply if you don't, But you have a good chance if you do.) (I'm willing to teach if needed.)
How do i format my application?
True/ False
- I am mature
- I will get log me in hamachi
- I have a kik
- I have an Email
- I can build
- I have basic knowledge of plugins,
Oral section:
Want to be a Staff or Admin?
Why?
Add contact info (Email, Kik, Etc.)

Thank you,

Thork777
lucasmcamish
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2015 5:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FactionLair
MC STAFF APPLICATION

IGN : FactionLair / TheNetworkBro ( 2 premium accounts )

Position applying for: Co-Owner/Developer or both

Skills and Personality: my personality, i'd say is fun, awesome, creative and overall cool! , my skills. i can build some-what good, not really professional though.

How much time can you offer? as much as i can. i am not going to set a time and not dedicate that much time. ill be on when i can and ill get off when i want. there should be no set time limit for anyone. People have lives too. your server is not more important than our social lives.

Past experience in this position or something similar: i've been staff on many servers previously in the past..., i am going to buy my own server soon, for me and my friends just to build on.

Why do you deserve this spot? Well I Want To Be A Co-Owner/Dev Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An Co-Owner/Dev Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

A little about yourself: Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.
i mean i would not of written this long application for nothing. Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

How important is this to you? : well since minecraft is just a game, not really at all. sure i'd be given responsibilities and i'd complete them, but if i have a life issue, i'd put my personal problems before the server, i don't put games before my health,emotional issues, and family. I am a family man, i put that before anything else. Sorry. But yes, it is quite important all else set aside.
04/26/2015 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KMKisLyfe
True
False
True
True
True
True
I want to be Staff because I love helping people and also love making sure everything is in order
Email:kkaufman2021@bcsstudent.org
Kik:KMKgirl

I hope you accept my application! have a wonderful day!
04/25/2015 7:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
true
false
true
true
true
false
04/25/2015 7:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
- I am mature = Yes , I am a very mature and responsible person
- I will get log me in Hamachi = Yes, I am willing to get it
- I have a kick = I prefer not to use these programs but I do have a skype
- I can build = Yes, I can build pretty well but I'm not an expert
- I have basic knowledge of plugins p Yes I can set them up, Configure and install them.
Oral section:
Want to be a Staff or Admin? I would prefer to be admin
Why? For a while now I have been looking for a server to work on. I like faction, survival, mini games, and pvp servers but I will work on any server. I enjoy helping people in any way I can. I put a lot of time and effort into my work and I put all my free time into MC Servers. I am learning C sharp so in the future I can make custom plugins for the server. I have gathered a lot of knowledge in mc servers over the time I have played. I learned things like how to run a server professionally and successfully. When I was admin on a different I normally just set the server up and when it was released I was pretty much always in vanish monitoring the players activity and doing anything else that is needed.
Add contact info (Email, Kik, Etc.) st6sniper1a@gmail.com , Skype is William drummer
and other email is pjmues@yahoo.com

(But I would rather work on a 1.8 server instead of 1.7.9 because that's what essentials runs on. But I can find the server other plugins that can make up for essentials)
Thanks
04/25/2015 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lockon7500_cool
Want to be a Staff or Admin? Admin
Why? I am cool
Add contact info (Email, Kik, Etc.) your a butt
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome