Need 2D sprites for my game!

Bandoro-Plays's Avatar Bandoro-Plays1/27/15 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 133 1
1/28/2015 2:49 am
Bandoro-Plays's Avatar Bandoro-Plays
Hello there,

I am starting on making a game called "Save the Tator", this game is gonna be a 2d sidescroller, like one of the earlier sonic games, only my game will have a different story and playing style.

Now the problem is I am good at coding, but not iin drawing or making textures for this game. This is where you people of PMC come in. I need 128 x 128 sized textures everything that is gonna be in a game, for example i need the Main character and the oponents, background, coins etc. etc.
unfortunatlly i cant pay anyone, because i am on a tight budget and i hope that there are some goodhearted people out there that want to help this game become reality, but ofcourse for all the work you do, you do get credit!
IF you would like to help me out then please post below and ask me what you could make

Now for the people that are interested in the game itself here is a detailed explenation:

You are a average Potato just casually growing up on the farm, when one day a fast food company comes along and takes away your best potato friend!, You decide to go after him, but as soon as you are outside the farm you realise that the world is a dangerous and scary place with lost of people waiting on you to stop you, but you must save your friend before he gets deepfried.

So if you are stoked for this game to become reality and would like to help me out, then go ahead and comment below!
Every help will be majorly apreciated!

Greetings,
Me ( A Caring Potato)
Bandoro-Plays
Level 1 : New Crafter