NEED STAFF AND CO OWNER

EliteJosh's Avatar EliteJosh12/18/14 5:53 pm
1 emeralds 280 7
12/21/2014 11:28 pm
ZeldaStone's Avatar ZeldaStone
I just made a server, but I need Staff first I'm mostly looking for Builders. In order to be an Admin is to be a builder also (Another way is staying on the server often)
The server is a mix between Extreme survival and a bit of MineZ combined.
You can Raid abandon Temples/Ruins (Such as the ones in the pictures below)
have your own personal bodyguard, special items such as the VoidCompressed (A bow that teleports you to where your arrow lands.) fight bosses and dungeon guardians and follow the complex storyline. (The list is literally endless)

What's required to become an Admin: Skills such as building making texture/resource pack for the server or to just be one enough.

What's required for Moderators: Just ask nothing is really required for this all I ask is you spend lots of time on the server.

What's required for Co-Owner: BE REALLY HELPFUL and go on like 24/7. (Same goes to Head-Admin)

It is really easy to get a rank, but I like loyal and helpful people most. Anybody can be an Admin it's the easiest job in the world to tell people no and ban them when they don't listen so that's why I'm looking for Talented/Loyal people. Honestly I don't mind the age of you.

Here are some pics of the server:

This is the spawn, it was built by nemerol2

This was built by _Wolf1882_

This was built by XTheGoldenOneX

This is the secret room to get up here you have to complete the secret parkour. This is where you buy Special Gems and start your first quest.
This is room was made by me and Wolf

Apply in the comment section below and I'll send you the Ip if you get accepted. Remember to not send 1 sentence applications and please use proper grammar.
EliteJosh
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/21/2014 11:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ZeldaStone
Apologies, I've been busy lately, I shall be on soon.
EDIT: The IP won't work.
12/18/2014 8:11 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
Hello I am preston and I am 13 but I am applying for Admin. I am very Loyal, Mature and Dedicated. I can get all of my friends on the server from Skype, minecraft, Real Life ECT... When new people join the server i will give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay . If they leave and join back I will say welcome back. I am very good at seperating fight and or riots between others. If i see a hacker i will get video proof or a screen shot and send it to an admin or a staff member ASAP. I Follow an obey all of the rules that are instructed by a staff member.
12/19/2014 8:18 am
EliteJosh
Hello!

Thank you for applying but again how good are you at building?
You might be accepted if you are a good builder

Ip is TempleTime.My-Mc.tk
12/18/2014 8:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ZeldaStone
Hello Sir, I am applying to be Co-Owner or Head-Admin. To start off, I am a 14 year old male named Shawn, who goes as zeldastone104 on the interwebs. I am a very experienced staff member, Co-Owning 2 servers before, and being Head-Admin on 3. I am also an experienced builder, assuming I know what I am working with. You can contact me on skype at zeldastone104. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I don't know what to really tell you, so this is all I have. If you need anything, talk to me on skype. Thanks
12/19/2014 8:16 am
EliteJosh
Co-Owner and Head-Admin are really high ranks meaning you must be REALLY good at building and go on even when I'm not on. I'm thinking of accepting you but I first want to see your builds.

Ip is TempleTime.My-Mc.tk
12/18/2014 7:17 pm
EliteJosh
I never made any of the castles it was made by the talented people of the server.
If you're talking about the spawn it was built by nemerol2 (Also called Jalaric search him up on PMC) If you are talking about the other one that had stained glass was built by XTheGoldenOneX I'm 99.99% sure he made that. (I saw him)
If you are talking about the wooden one. That was built by _Wolf1882_ Idk if he copied the building from a picture or not.
12/18/2014 5:56 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
PlayMoree
You didnt build that Castle YOu just edited it Its Mcprohostings Build
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome