-+=NEED STAFF ASAP=+-

XxStormcrafterxX's Avatar XxStormcrafterxX3/1/15 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 251 7
3/3/2015 2:13 am
JeremiahTV's Avatar JeremiahTV
Hi, my name is Will and I am 15 years old, I have recently purchased a Minecraft server and I am hoping to make it into a factions server. But, to do that, I need staff, developers, and builders. I need hardworking people who are willing to commit time to helping me out. So please, if you are willing to devote time and effort, please fill out the application below in a reply.

IGN:
Previous Experience?:
Why You Want To Be Staff?:
(Developers Only) What Is Your Best Skill?:
(Builders Only) What Is Your Best Style?:
(Builders Only) Links of Previous Work (Optional):
If You Want Co-Owner, Are You Willing to Help Pay?:
Extra:

Good Luck to all who apply and thank you!
~ WIll
XxStormcrafterxX
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2015 2:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeremiahTV
Hey Will,

IGN: JeremiahTV
Previous Experience?: I've been staff and/or helped create many servers.
Why You Want To Be Staff?: I'm looking for a server to settle into. I just got back into minecraft and I would like to help you upbring your server.
If You Want Co-Owner, Are You Willing to Help Pay?: I work two jobs and go to school. Depending on the cost i could probably help fund the server. If you talking specifically about hosting the server on a website that requires a payment of so many dollars a month, I could maybe pay half of the cost or more depending on the price.
Extra: I have my own Twitch account where i live stream Minecraft along with some other games. I'd like to make your server the center of my stream. I'll promote and advertise your server, as well as actively stream on it. My stream schedule and channel are located here http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd

I appreciate the opportunity. If you are even remotely interested in what I can offer you please Skype me for more information. Thanks
03/01/2015 5:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
IGN:tazboi
Previous Experience?:Been helper on about four servers mod on probably four head mod on one etc. I've haven't really been staff on a huge server but the difference is I've been with them for years. I haven't made them big but I've made them have the best mini games community and even staff.
Why You Want To Be Staff?: I think that it's awesome you've gotten a server and I'd love to help you. I've even owned my own little server and know the troubles you go through and what it takes. With that being said I think I could really help you with it and make it really fun.
(Builders Only) What Is Your Best Style?: I'm good at building not the best but I thought I'd answer anyway my best styles are modern and medieval.
(Builders Only) Links of Previous Work (Optional): Ill show y o u in the server
If You Want Co-Owner, Are You Willing to Help Pay?: Yes I can spare some money right now
Extra: Ill just put stuff about me here. I love taking tae kwon do a nd going on walks with my mom and the neighborhood dog and of course playing mine craft. I'm in a little youtube group and were almost ready to start. Anyway thanks for your time in reading and considering this.
-Taz
03/01/2015 5:17 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Generalmonk
Don't have skype
Sort of I am working for a survival only server and will basically be running it.
Like I said I'm on another server but this server no one is ever on and it takes along time to gather resources so I just wait for donations now. I want to build some cool buildings and I know some cool commands that I can use to modify these buildings.
My best style is sci-fi and mid evil castles and stuff like that.
03/01/2015 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TBNRCreepa
I Meant no,But I am waiting for acceptance from this server and 1 other
03/01/2015 3:12 pm
TBNRCreepa
IGN: TBNRCreepa

Previous Experience: No, But I am waiting for acceptance or not from this server and 1 other

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: Because Im Nice UnderStanding And Would Like To Be Staff

What Is Your Best Style: Anything Really , Im A All Out Good Builder At Least To Me

Links Of Previous Work: I Did A hub But Didnt Get The Link Yet

If You Want Co-Owner. Are You Willing To Help Pay: Maybe Im Only 10 So

Extra: Thats Just About It
03/01/2015 3:09 pm
Lyfe Networks
Hey Will! We have a build team for hire. Here's the website for more info: http://lyfenetworks.wix.com/lyfebuilds And here's the application:

Username: SkyStatus / Hysi
Age (The youngest - oldest builder on our team): 13-15
Previous Experience?: Over 100+ builds on servers, none of them did not accept our builds.
Why You Want To Be Staff?: We're not getting staff FYI, we're just building for you.
(Builders Only) What Is Your Best Style?: We have a variety of styles, all from medieval styles to modern.
(Builders Only) Links of Previous Work (Optional): Check our website! http://lyfenetworks.wix.com/lyfebuilds
If You Want Co-Owner, Are You Willing to Help Pay?: I was a previous owner, but FYI I'm 99% sure no one would pay for a server if they had no experience with you in real life or online. Well, good luck still!

Thanks for reading our application!
03/01/2015 3:02 pm
bonecrusher375
IGN:bonecrusher375
Previous Experience?:yes as a admin
Why You Want To Be Staff?: because in well qualified and have a lot of experience
(Developers Only) What Is Your Best Skill?: im great with people and enforcing the rules
(Builders Only) What Is Your Best Style?: dark ages
(Builders Only) Links of Previous Work (Optional):
If You Want Co-Owner, Are You Willing to Help Pay?: maybe
Extra: i cant wait for your response.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome