NEED STAFF ASAP!!

NetherOG's Avatar NetherOG8/19/16 9:55 pm
8/27/2016 2:03 pm
NetherOG's Avatar NetherOG
Hello Planet Minecraft,

I need 2 Moderators, 4 Helpers, I also need a Admin but you will have to make a really good application. I need a team of builders, for the builders application all you have to do is put a picture of your work. I need 5 YouTubers, for the Youtuber app just add another question with how many subscribers you have, also the name of your channel. ( Have over 50 subs )

Why should I hire you as staff
How much experience do you have
What would you bring to the server
How many years have you played minecraft
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server
NetherOG
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2016 2:03 pm
NetherOG
Madchocolate2506, I'm sorry. There are no more spots except for builders.
08/27/2016 9:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
madchocolate2506
Why should I hire you as staff: I think you should hire me as staff because; I am responsible, can take/give constructive critisism and I have been staff on other servers and they liked me
How much experience do you have: I have been a staff member on atleast 5 servers which most of were shut down
What would you bring to the server: I would bring; Happiness, Kindness, No Hackers etc.
How many years have you played minecraft: 3/4 I'm not sure
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: No I have tried in the past but it's just too hard for me lol
I would like to apply for mod/helper

IGN:madchocolate2506
08/27/2016 8:56 am
NetherOG
HEY GUYS! I really need atleast 2-3 builders! Each one of you will build me a spawn and the best one gets Head-Builder! Thx!

Proof of work:
Have you ever been on a build team:
08/27/2016 8:40 am
NetherOG
Ok! Guys here is the staff!
Owner: me
Admin: kjr11800
Admin: Absinthial
Moderator: Pysisco8
Moderator: Metel666
Helper: FainterX
Helper: SoulzGamez
Helper: King_Ajay

IP! Minecadia.beastmc.com
Only available for staff right now!
08/26/2016 7:55 pm
LicenseToK1ll
Also why is Absinthial Admin? He applied on my server for Mod?
08/26/2016 8:41 pm
Absinthial
I am currently builder on 1 server, Admin on Minecadia, and have applied to your server. These are my only jobs as of right now, but I spend hours on each one. I usually have 2-3 occupations on minecraft because when my help is not needed on one, I cater to another and so forth. I have had an experience with hannaman, and I have told the Owner not to accept his application. Thanks for the heads up and have a great night
08/26/2016 7:36 pm
Absinthial
We are looking for one more helper!
King & Panda, good apps, the Owner will be in contact soon.
08/26/2016 7:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
CutePandaPlayz
Why should I hire you as staff: I am good at moderating.
How much experience do you have: I am the owner of 2 servers, PandaPvP and PandaNation.
What would you bring to the server: Another great player and my talent.
How many years have you played minecraft: 2.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes.
08/26/2016 7:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
King_Ajay
Why should I hire you as staff?: Because I will bring joy, happiness, and fun to the great server, and I have been staff Admin of KongServer, and Mod of LopedLink.(And I love having fun!)
Maturity: On a scale from 1-100 probably 90
Why I want to do this: I want to do this because I love playing minecraft and I love helping people being fun!
Position: >Mod/Helper
And I am great at anything that is thrown at me. Even the hardest challenges.
How much experience do you have?: I have been Admin two times and mod once, and I am willing to commit my time in this server
How many years have you played Minecraft?: 4 years 2 months
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes I have.
08/26/2016 5:16 pm
NetherOG
Ok! Guys here is the staff!
Owner: me
Admin: kjr11800
Admin: Absinthial
Moderator: Pysisco8
Moderator: Metel666
Helper: FainterX
Helper: SoulzGamez
Helper: Needed

IP! Minecadia.beastmc.com
Only available for staff right now!
08/26/2016 5:05 pm
NetherOG
metel666, mod
08/26/2016 5:04 pm
NetherOG
Pysisco8, mod
08/26/2016 5:02 pm
NetherOG
kjr admin
08/26/2016 2:50 pm
NetherOG
NEW SERVER IP! Minecadia.beastmc.com!!!!!!
08/21/2016 7:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
kjr11800

Ign: kjr11800

Maturity (1-10): 10, but I can still get silly!

Why should I hire you as staff? I'm a very fun, fair, and mature player. I'm good in most situations thrown at me. I can bring builds, help, and especially a nice new friend to your staff team.

How much experience do you have? A lot. For nearly half the time I've played minecraft, I have been a server owner or staff member. I've also been a builder on a lot of servers, and can help you out in that area when needed.
I've been a mod and admin more times than I can count.

How many years have you played minecraft? Six to seven years. I started around 2009 - 2010. Minecraft was brand new!

Have you ever owned a Minecraft server? Yes, a few. Co-owned multiple.

How often can I be on? I can be on the server at least 2 hours a day, with warning if something comes up. I tend to play on servers for hours at a time for the most part... Usualy 6 to 10 hours. Haha! (No life <--).

Staff I'm applying for: Admin!
Staff I'm applying for if this doesn't impress you: Mod.
Extra skills: World edit, builder, writing, creativity (I have tons of ideas for any and everything!).

Anything else? I love helping servers! I hope I can help yours. I'm very understanding, loyal, kind and professional.
08/21/2016 5:40 pm
SoulzGamez
My application for Admin ~ OR Head-Builder [I Prefer Admin though]
Why should I hire you as staff?: I think you should hire me as staff because I am hard working, Kind, Punctual, fun to be around, helpful, and have a lot of experience.
How much experience do you have: I have a lot of experience, I have been Co-Owner on 2 different servers, Head-Admin on 3, Head-Builder on 2, and Owner of a few of my own servers.
What would you bring to the server?: I am a very genuine and honest person who works hard, and strives to help people in any way possible. I think that I could positively benefit the server in many ways, such as building, banning, rule enforcing, and helping the players. I am ver kind and am great at setting examples. I can also build very well and am highly skilled with redstone.
How many years have you played minecraft: I have played Minecraft for up to 4 years.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes, I have owned up to 4 different minecraft servers. The first was a factions server, the second was a skyblock server, the third was a survival server, and the fourth was a mini-games server containing Kit Pvp, OP Pvp, Survival Games, Creative Plots, Skywars, and Skyblock. All of which had to close down due to budget cuts.

P.S. I have linked a screenshot file of my Building model of Havannah from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
08/21/2016 4:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8

Why should I hire you as staffI am looking for more expierience, And you post seems quite intriguing.

How much experience do you have: Lots. To be exact :Co-Owner/Owner - RedstoneMC,IgniteMC,RektKitten,Venture,NotchCraft.
Admin-Broncin,Factions school.Moderator-TheSplat. Builder- CountryInc (I've done more, this is the big ones)

What would you bring to the server Simple Plugins,GroupManager,Buisness Attitude,Enforcement,Advice,Some building.

How many years have you played minecraftPC - 2 -Xbox - 4. Both : 4.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes. 1 time of my truly own,
And many times as a secound "owner" or co-owner.
For example : IgniteMC. Currently being revamped.

Random Notes : Im looking for a professional server. I want to get as much exp as possible. I have no Skype,TS, Ect.

I would like a rank such as Admin or above. But Moderator will do if neccecary.

Thanks, I hope to work with you!
-Pysisco8
08/21/2016 4:43 pm
SoulzGamez
My Admin Application
Why should I hire you as staff?: I think you should hire me as staff because I am hard working, Kind, Punctual, fun to be around, helpful, and have a lot of experience.
How much experience do you have: I have a lot of experience, I have been Co-Owner on 2 different servers, Head-Admin on 3, Head-Builder on 2, and Owner of a few of my own servers.
What would you bring to the server?: I am a very genuine and honest person who works hard, and strives to help people in any way possible. I think that I could positively benefit the server in many ways, such as building, banning, rule enforcing, and helping the players. I am ver kind and am great at setting examples. I can also build very well and am highly skilled with redstone.
How many years have you played minecraft: I have played Minecraft for up to 4 years.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes, I have owned up to 4 different minecraft servers. The first was a factions server, the second was a skyblock server, the third was a survival server, and the fourth was a mini-games server containing Kit Pvp, OP Pvp, Survival Games, Creative Plots, Skywars, and Skyblock. All of which had to close down due to budget cuts.
I wish Good Luck to anyone else applying and understand whatever the decision according to my application is.
08/20/2016 9:13 pm
NetherOG
FainterX, I like your app in the running for moderator
08/20/2016 9:13 pm
NetherOG
Bump
08/20/2016 2:20 pm
FainterX
Anyone see my app?
08/20/2016 1:50 pm
NetherOG
Bump
08/20/2016 11:55 am
FainterX
Hello, my name is Connor, and here is my application for moderator.

Why should I hire you as staff: Nether, I think you should hire me as staff because I am calm, I won't be too quick to huge decisions (i.e Bans, Jail time etc.) , and I will help out in any situation.

How much experience do you have: I have staffed on a few servers, and I used to host a server on Beastnode.

What would you bring to the server: I would bring discipline, and a calm environment to this server.

How many years have you played minecraft? I have been playing since Minecraft Beta in 2010.

Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes, I have, although it was ruined because I hired some non trustworthy people as staff who then hacked my server.

Nether, I hope you consider my application for staff, and if I don't make it, I wish the best of luck to the server. Also, where is the server's IP? Might be a stupid question but I can't seem to find it.
08/20/2016 10:19 am
NetherOG
Bump
08/20/2016 10:04 am
NetherOG
Bump
08/20/2016 9:53 am
NetherOG
Metel, so far you are the best application; therefore, if nobody makes a better application than you... Your gonna be my admin!
08/20/2016 9:51 am
NetherOG
OH metel, I'm sorry. I didn't realize your app.. lol
08/20/2016 9:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
metel557
Are ya'll gonna reply to my application or what?
08/20/2016 9:46 am
NetherOG
Bump
08/19/2016 11:40 pm
NetherOG
Perfect, almost. If you were to put more spaces in between each question, it would be a competing application for admin. Right now, you should get moderator. I'll pm you soon.
08/19/2016 10:16 pm
Absinthial
Why should I hire you as staff?: I have had much experience in several server jobs such as: Admin on Banana OP, Owner of KickPvP, Co-Owner of Banana's KitPvp, and many more. I am bi-lingual, and can help in any ways you need me. I also have experience as a builder/architect.
How much experience do you have?: I have been Admin, moderator, and Mini_Mod on many servers. I am willing to make hours of commitment to this server.
What would you bring to the server?: I would bring my helpfulness, my passion, and my ability to be patient and just have fun.
How many years have you played minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for 4 years.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yes, I have Co-Owned and Owned my own server.
Thank you for considering me for this position.
08/19/2016 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
metel557
Ign: Metel666
Name: Charlotte.
Why should I hire you as staff: I like to help out within the community and the staff team, I'ma loyal staff member as well as a trustworthy mature person, I'd love to help be apart of something awesome!
How much experience do you have: I just quit a server recently as a admin due to hypocricy by the owner and the lack of cooperation and the amount of abuse that was going on. I have been staff on lots of servers before.
What would you bring to the server: Good ideas and happiness, I can bring my ideas to the board to help get some more things added to the server. I am also quite a good leader when it comes to things, I'm not bossy, but I am the type of person to be straight up when it comes to certain things.
How many years have you played minecraft: Since beta 1.8 so quite a while, not sure how many years to be exact.
Have you ever owned a Minecraft server: Yeah I own my own but it's a private server for me and my friends.
Hope to hear back soon, have a good night!
Peace!
08/19/2016 10:06 pm
NetherOG
Hello hannaman8, I actually forgot to add Dev in the list. I love your application.... But basic things like first letter of the section is capitalized, but it's good dude! Hopefully I'll see you on my staff team soon. When I decide I will get back to you.
08/26/2016 7:53 pm
LicenseToK1ll
DO NOT HIRE HANNAMAN8! Sorry to be so blunt, I have now seen her apply on 4 servers (incoluding mine) using the exact same application, she copy and pastes it word for word every time. I let the spelling and grammar go and decided to interview her. The first thing she told me was "I have been Admin on 4 servers" I asked what servers and for the ip, she then blocked me and left. Immature, rude, and lies. She applied on a friends server and got the job. My friend said she did nothing and was not active.
08/19/2016 9:58 pm
hannaman8
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome