Need staff/developers/YouTubers for new community

EnvisionedGamers's Avatar EnvisionedGamers11/26/14 1:03 am
11/28/2014 1:43 am
x_vkdude99_x's Avatar x_vkdude99_x
Hey guys, I am BobCottonSwab from Envisioned Gamers. I am looking for players, staff, youtubers, and developers who would like to join my community and help me build/grow it.
I also need a web designer to make me a website and forum.
We own our own dedicated server box and I welcome developers and minecraft server managers, as I can not manage it all myself due to work.
Yesterday, I placed our server on PMC and reached over 50 players http://i.imgur.com/SIeExLK.png. With us growing, I would like to start recruiting players as staff.
The positions available are: Builder, Mod, Admin and head mod. Many will be rejected as admin as it is a very high demand position though. I am mainly looking for builders and moderators.

If interested, please reply with the application form below

Click to reveal
Minecraft name:
Staff position:
Do you have a mic?:
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?:
Why should I choose you:
Tell me about yourself:
Could you donate:

Minecraft Server IP: 108.23.249.184
TeamSpeak Server IP: 108.23.249.184
EnvisionedGamers
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 1:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
x_vkdude99_x
Minecraft name: vkdude99 (irl: vishal)
Country+Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Staff position: (I prefer admin, but mod works as well) (I Just want to help)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: Probably
Why should I choose you: I was wondering if this server need a mod or some sort of help. I don't wanna see any server go to waste. It shouldn't go to the wrong path. I have a lot of friends who play minecraft. That's one way I can help, to being in more people. But another way to help is just to make people smile. When new people come, they usually feel bad because they are having a hard time joining a faction, or making friends. I'm here to erase that fear of joining new servers. I want people to enjoy their experience in minecraft. So I've decided to apply for this server. If I could, I'd try to change the whole minecraft community, and apply for every server there is, just to make people feel more secure, and not lonely like I do when I join a new server.
Tell me about yourself: I'm 15, I love playing soccer. I'm a sophmore, with good grades aha, while maintaining my lifestyle. (Server-base): I love pvp, I love helping out people. (Im good at..) Plugins, building (A bit), maintaining servers, as in helping around a lot. Trying to make people enjoy the server and of course SMILE.
Could you donate: Well, I actually don't know. Most likely no /:
11/28/2014 1:26 am
EnvisionedGamers
Accepted!
11/27/2014 9:38 pm
AgedPickaxe
Minecraft Username : miner22122
Country & Timezone : USA , CST
Staff Position : Moderator - Administrator
Mic : Yessir
Will you join our TeamSpeak server? : Only if you will let me
Why should I choose you? : Well. I've been a part of this game for quite some time. I enjoy playing aswell as helping servers grow. I have been in several staff positions on several servers , and have even helped build a few server spawns. I feel as if I would fit in and help the server as much as I know how
Tell us a bit about yourself : Well. I am a junior in highschool and am in the Marching Band. I play Alto Saxophone and am First Chair in our school orchestra. I have a girlfriend who is also a junior , and is into mainly acting. I have 2 Dachsunds aswell as a cat. That about sums me up. If you have any further questions , you can skype me them. My skype name is the same as my minecraft username , so , yeah.
Could you donate? : As a teenager in highschool , money isn't an easy thing to come by. But if it were necessary to keep the server afloat , I would find a way

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
11/27/2014 8:56 pm
EnvisionedGamers
Darcy and RJGaming come in the TeamSpeak! I got my own box btw RJGaming, so no hosting needed.
11/27/2014 7:23 pm
RJGaming
Minecraft name: BadSkull5000
Country+Timezone: United States Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Staff position: Admin (Developer if possible)
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: Absolutely
Why should I choose you: When I go on servers, that I work on, they mostly run on my command, because owners trust me. Although, it seems you have control over this one, so I just stay to make sure everything is going alright. But, that's not the only thing I do. There are many great developers out there, and previous owners, say I'm one of them. I am not able to make plugins, yet, but I'm able to change config files. I am familiar with about every single plugin you'll need, and will get familiar with the new ones quick. Choosing me, is choosing success for your server.
Tell me about yourself: I'm a 15 year old guy, who can't get a job because they're not old enough, so I come here to this game, to help owners get money, so minecraft will be an easy job for them. I have a very hard life, so I decide to come here to have fun, one of the only places to have fun.
Could you donate: No, mostly because of money problems.
11/27/2014 3:34 pm
EnvisionedGamers
coolalexguy7, CTH1999 and Sillybeaniee have been accepted. Hop in the server or the teamspeak and I will get you both started!
11/27/2014 3:40 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
You need a Admin or moderator?
11/26/2014 10:37 pm
coolalexguy7
Minecraft name: coolalexguy7
Country+Timezone: United states of America, Mountain Standard Time
Staff position: Web Developer
Do you have a mic?: No
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: Yes
Why should I choose you: I have a lot of knowledge about HTML,CSS, and JavaScript. I would also consider myself to know a couple of things about Jquery. I know how to write code,fix it, and customize it. I would have a lot of fun doing this, and it is good practice seeing as it will most likely be a career in my future.However, I cannot host your website, only deal with its code.
Tell me about yourself: Well, I used to have a minecraft server of my own, and i've been staff on quite a few other servers. I have great people skills too. Recently, i've gotten into computer science and computer programming/web development.
Could you donate: No, unfortunately
11/26/2014 5:10 pm
Sillybeaniee
Minecraft name: Sillybeaniee
Country+Timezone: USA & pst
Staff position: Moderator
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: I've never used teamspeak , but i guess i could try it !
Why should I choose you: I have worked as a moderator on 2 other servers , ( Diamond vs Butter & a factions server my other friends made) . you should choose me because i feel like i can relate to people , and i was the president of plus ( Peer leaders uniting students , If you didnt know what plus is lol ) at my high school my freshman year which helped with my problem solving skills ! Also me and brad know each other and hopefully he can trust me as much as i trust him :p
Tell me about yourself: I think we might go to the same highschool , i go to paloma valley and im varsity girls soccer , i love food , and my bestfriend is nicole :p who also plays on the server . (nicolepickle12)
Could you donate: Most likely cause i help my mom makes signs so i get $$ from that Skype: Sophienicotero
11/26/2014 5:00 pm
EnvisionedGamers
Darcy, we are not in need of a Co-Owner.
11/26/2014 5:03 pm
Darcyyy
Okay Admin?
11/26/2014 5:47 am
MythicalPVP
Minecraft name:CTH1999 (ATM I am using Herobrine95698)
Country+Timezone: USA Eastern
Staff position: Developer
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: Sure
Why should I choose you: I have a ton of experience with server, having owned a few successful ones myself that I gave away later. I have also developed a lot of servers and can help with any plugin, permission, or server related thing you need help with.
Tell me about yourself: Umm, I am great at redstone, PVP, I'm ok at building, I'm amazing at plugins, permissions, and all around developing.
Could you donate: Possibly, but im broke lol
11/26/2014 1:14 am
Darcyyy
Minecraft name: darcy646
Country+Timezone: Fiji, UTC+12:00
Staff position: Co-Owner
Do you have a mic?: Yes!
Will you join our TeamSpeak server?: Sure!
Why should I choose you: because i really want too be apart of a wonderful server! I have alot of time to devote to this server.. I want to make this server more successful! I want to help people achieve their dream! I cant wait to see this server and exp its helpful staff! You should pick me because i will helping start a dream come true... I would help with plugins like essentials and groupmanager, I would advertise the server on multiple websites... I would put lots of effort into it, i really love helping people start a good server and i love helping people. I just really want too be a partner in crime with someone who is like me.. I know this app is very cheesy but its me and think we will get along nicely..
Tell me about yourself: Im 13, as you know.. My hobbies are Swimming,Horse-riding and Computer (funny about that), I have got a real job before... As a cashier xD and I just love meeting people!
Could you donate: Maybe over time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome