7/29/2015 2:38 am
LavaCraftNetwork's Avatar LavaCraftNetwork
Copy and paste then fill out
------------------------------------
Experience:
Skills:
TheGreenArrow420
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2015 2:33 am
Level 1 : New Network
Poetson
Timezone:EST (Eastern Standard Timezone)
Experience: I have been in every position between Admin and Owner over the course of 6 months
Skills: I know how to work with commands very well and can build almost anything if given a lot of time
Skype:I will give this if i get a response to my Application. I don't want a ton of people having my skype
How much can you be on: I can be on any time between 11 am to 2 am the next day and only get off if i absolutely have too
07/29/2015 2:22 am
ClassifiedYT
Staff App
IGN: ClassifiedYT
Timezone: I travel back and forth from London (GMT/UTC +0:00)and New Zealand (UTC +12:00)
Experience:I have been Admin/Head-Admin on many servers but I now want to help build up a new server! I have been Admin on 2 servers I think, and Head-Admin on 1 server, Head-Admin on that server was bascially Manager as they had no Manager role
Skills: I am good at Prison/I love prison! and I know most admin commands for servers. I am also a very good people person!
How much can you be on: Mostly Everyday for 4-6 Hours and more on weekends
07/29/2015 1:53 am
ItsZac
Timezone: GMT (+1.00)
Experience: i have plenty of experience, for the past 3 years of me being staff on servers, i've hosted 6 of them including, McProHosting, BeastNode, HostHorde and Fadehost, these were all called VossCraft and they succeeded pretty well, (they were mini games servers), i got over a total all together about 2,500 people, and i got a lot of money from donations in total, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years, and i've enjoyed every single minute of it, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position you can name of more than once. i've been manager on 13 servers but i'll name 2 of them, one was called DreadNotFactions, it/was a factions server and had crates, warps, etc., i helped them make a website and made the themes look cool and i added organisation to the server, it may have shut down, idk, it's saying its offline, i also assisted the players with their questions, and edited and configured the plugins and made them look cool, another one was Called LoyalMc, I first started off as a helper there, but then in the past week, i grew all the way up to Manager, this was due that everyone wanted me as Manager and i was very trusted and mature, i helped improve many things and like i said, i added organisation, i helped adding plugins, add spawns, maps, warps etc. and I'd recruit staff members that were really loyal, mature and trustworthy, i was probably more liked on the server than the owner because how much i helped and made the server reach it's fully potential. I was Also Admin 8 times, i will name one of them, it was called Platinum Network, i started of as well Helper, a but the next day i made it all the way to Administrator, many staff members that were moderators complaint about this, and were asking why is he Administrator, he told me because ''you will be a great and mature, hard-working, administrator to this server, we need you'', and i was about administrator for 2 weeks, i did more than i expected , i checked the plugins, commands to see if there were any certain errors or troubles, made warps, set them, and helped out newcomers and greeted them, i was administrator for 2 weeks (i said it 2 times), until, the owner got a bit jealous of me because i was DEFINITELY more liked then him, and he thinked i griefed the server, so he demoted me and Banned me Forever. i have soo much more experience, trust me, i won't fill the whole page with staff experience.
Skills: I have skills with commands and helping people in need
How much can you be on: 2-4 hours a day
07/29/2015 2:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
This dude copied my Experience, do not accept him, as he also owns a server.
07/29/2015 12:20 am
Deadlyblood
Timezone: Mid US
Experience: Lots of experience, been playing for 4 years
Skills: Creative builder, great with handling situations with other players/staff, I am 16 so i am extremely mature, i wont be pulling any bullcrap (i guess thats a skill xD) oh and im pretty entertaining
How much can you be on: Not extremely often but at least everyday and i garuntee i will help out the server
07/28/2015 11:34 pm
drobles08
Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 Hours
Experience: I have been a staff member for like how many times like being a Co-Owner on 3 servers, Admins on 5, Mod on 1 server, and Head-Admin for 3 times.
Skills: My skills is building and world edit
How much can you be on: It depends on school since school is almost here and But i can be on every day till the end of summer OR 2-3 HOURS OR THE WHOLE DAY
Ign: CrazyKrafter08
07/28/2015 8:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
Timezone:Pacific
Experience:Oh tons i have been admin in 3 mod in 1 help in 2 dev in 1
Skills:Commands plugins and lots of other things im weak in building though
How much can you be on:4-7 hours a day
IGN pandawesomeness
07/28/2015 7:45 pm
Xertik
Timezone: UTC+08:00
Experience: Been a moderator on a new server called Magmacraft, Owner in transfercraft which is in development
Skills: Use Armor Stands to build and also Command Blocks
How much can you be on: 3-4 hours in the morning and 1-2 hours at night.
07/28/2015 5:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Timezone: MST
Experience: I have alot of experience with owning,co owning, administrating, moderating and i also am very experienced with commands and can help your server to success.
Skills: Administrating, moderating, i can alos help build and, commands.
How much can you be on: 2-4 hours a day

Thanks for reading
07/28/2015 5:03 pm
Level 21 : Expert Princess
Swagaroon
Timezone: California, Pacific Standard Time
Experience: Have been an admin and a moderator on Minestrosity Bending, Ancarchy Factions and WeaselMC Factions.
Skills: I am a slightly good builder, and I pay very good attention to detail.
How much can you be on: I can be on 3-4 hours with a nap in between XD
07/28/2015 4:55 pm
TheGreenArrow420
No start of small I have no staff so there is lots of room for promotion but please use the application.
07/28/2015 4:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
What staff do you need would you need another owner or a co owner?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome