Need staff for HardCore Vanilla Server

Tdonny's Avatar Tdonny11/23/14 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 221 6
11/23/2014 4:44 pm
PushupTheTempo's Avatar PushupTheTempo
Welcome to my Server, a semi-Vanilla server owned by Myself Donny. We hope you enjoy your time on our server.
One more thing. We are, admittedly, only human. If you happen to see an answer that you feel is not correct or needs to be updated, please feel free to let us know. We will edit the answers accordingly.

This server will be on hardcore, that means you will lose hunger faster, and the mobs will be more harder to fight!

I need 2 builders, 3 Mods, 2 Admins, and 1 Co-Owner.

Applaction
Name:
[i]Add your name, nothing else.[/i]

Timezone:
[i]Your timezone, for e.g GMT+1. This is so that I know when I can have access to you.[/i]

[i]You're skype username, or if you don't have, leave this blank.[/i]

Rank applying for:
[i]The rank in which you're applying for.[/i]

Why you want to get approved:
[i]Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server?[/i]

How will you contribute to the server:
[i]What will you do the server? Future plans/ambitions?[/i]

If you are accepted I will PM you the IP!
Tdonny
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2014 4:39 pm
Tdonny
BUMP
11/23/2014 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PushupTheTempo
Do you have any clue why it wont show up for me?
11/23/2014 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PushupTheTempo
Name:
Minecraft: PushupTheTempo Real life: Lucas

I'm 15 years old, come from Sweden, well educated. Speak english everyday at home, i'm very mature and I love to help people.

Timezone:
I live in Sweden, Stockholm. Don't know actually what timezone I live in

Rank applying for:
I would like to apply for such a high rank as possible. But If I have to choose one I would say either Co-Owner or Admin

I want to be a staff of the server because I am very mature and I can variate my language depending on who I'm talking to, I love to help people who's having some problems etc. I'm very good at servers and I had 3 successfull servers before and I hav been admin and mod on a few servers. Why I am so special is because I have good experience with servers and I know how to treat people.

I will always do the best for the players and of course us. I will put down well time on it and make it more sucessfull. I could be leading some projects if we are planning on doing something. Hope that this was enough!

Bye, have a nice day
11/23/2014 4:20 pm
Tdonny
Accepted, Will contact you on skype!
11/23/2014 4:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
Name:
liam

Timezone:
EST (-5)
Toybox.volts (has a sheep in the picture)

Rank applying for:

I am a kind person and i like helping people so i want to help you. I have been playing minecraft for around 2 years and i know all of the commands and i am good with setting up plugins (not making them, but i have never tried). I will be on for at least an hour every day, with more on weekends. I will give it my honesty and i hope you give me your trust.

I will give it my best shot for it to be the best it can be. I am hoping that we can influence people to make your server popular.

Thanks for reading
11/23/2014 4:07 pm
Tdonny
Nice! You are accepted, Ill add you on skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome