Need staff for large-growing network! *High Demand*

Ultra_Gaming's Avatar Ultra_Gaming11/23/14 4:11 pm
11/26/2014 12:33 am
Lil_Britt's Avatar Lil_Britt
Hi, Im Ultra_Gaming. It has become apparent that alot of my staff have been quite inactive within the past few days and I decided, it might be time to get some new people in; people who are dedicated and have a large amount of experience. Now, this server is growing quite quickly and we do take it very seriously, the more detailed you application is - the more I might think of promoting you.

The positions we have on this occasion are: Head-Mod, Mod, Admin and Co-owner. (Please note, co-owner is for loyal donor applicants - we have also already had various applications submitted for this position, so it is high-demand, along with Admin.

Server info:
Click to reveal
IP: multicraft.serverminer.com

Server Introduction:

Want to play on a server with friendly staff, experienced owners and a great community?

Take the next step.

Come to MultiCraft – Where you’ll witness a new side to minecraft – A side
where you won’t experience lag, you will be able to purchase ranks
inexpensively and you won’t be hassled by irritating members. We at
MultiCraft haven taken this server very seriously and have only employed
staff that know what they are doing. All are staff are experienced and
know what to do in every situation, they are needed in.

Here at MultiCraft, everyone is treated equally. We believe that if our
players are not treated equally and fairly then the community shall not
last. We like to think that being a donator has its perks but doesn’t
put you ahead of everyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Features:

At MultiCraft, we offer wide range of gamemodes that can appeal to
multiple types of users (Eg - Users that prefer casual building can go
in creative, whereas users that prefer PvP can join factions or OPPvP)
Here is a list of what to expect from us:

Factions: Factions with
a twist - You cannot create factions meaning you must join one of four,
this is to make factions more extreme. Larger factions, more teamwork
and more expansion.

Creative+: Classic creative, however, the plots are now 64x64 so that you can expand your ideas.

SkyWarsEX:
Skywars to the max. Start with extra items to make the game more
dramatically harder and to emphasise the PvP side of SkyWars.

MobArena: MobArena but yet again with a twist. You now have to fight giants in return for great rewards.

Parkour: Parkour with checkpoints and prizes, so that you can get rewards from the server by completing tasks.

OITC: Classic one in the chamber, with a call of duty map to bring implement other video games into minecraft.

OPPvP:
PvP that seriously is OP. Donator kits can be purchased for this
gamemode and will help you increase your PvP capabilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Rules:

No hacking/No glitching/No X-ray
No racism (Strictly prohibited)
No ban evasion
No trade scams
No Tpa spam
No Chat spam
No advertising

Server Tournaments:

Here at MultiCraft we offer weekly tournaments and contests, those being OITC games, build projects, KitPvP matches and more.

1st - You will receive a winners pack and 20% off ranks
2nd - You will receive a runners up pack and 15% off rank

Our Systems:

At MultiCraft, we try to make sure everything is running smoothly – Our
Minecraft Server is setup on super-fast systems, utilising SSDs and a
hugely powerful Intel processor. I designed my system specifically for
this server, so that it will run efficiently and lag free. We have great
features to ensure that our server can run to its maximum capacity,
24/7:

- We have automatic restart on crash, so that the server can keep restart if something goes wrong
- We always have active staff, so that if you need something – There is someone to help
- We make sure we don’t have any unnecessary plugins, so that we can minimalize lag
- We are adding custom plugins that will fascinate you!

Our Goal:

Our goal is for you to have a great time with our community, from day one
we have decided that we want to achieve kind active users and donators
within the first month – So that we can keep our mission alive and keep
our users happy.

Application form:
Click to reveal
  • Minecraft name:
  • Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]:
  • Country+Timezone:
  • Staff position:
  • Why should I choose you:
  • Tell me about yourself:
  • Could you donate:

Sneaky preview:

Link, if not working: http://imgur.com/kELBzHk

All applications will be answered later.

Please note this is very high demand, so get your applications quickly!
Ultra_Gaming
Level 20 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2014 12:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lil_Britt
Minecraft name: Lil_Britt

Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]: 14-20

Country+Timezone: United States (Central)

Staff position: Head-Mod/Admin

Why should I choose you: You should choose me, because in my time of playing Minecraft, since 1.2 or so, I have co-owned two servers, one that ran for several months and one that has been running on and off for about 4 years. I was also admin on 2 other servers and moderator on the last one I was on before I left for poor server upkeep and power abusive staff. I spend about 11 hours or so on Minecraft a day. So, basically from the moment I get up till I go to sleep. That doesn't count week ends, either. Usually I stay on longer on weekends. In addition to all of this, I have a pretty large knowledge about plug-ins. Not programming them, though. I'm trying to work on that right now, actually. Oh, and I really like people. <3

Tell me about yourself: I'm 17 years old. I'll be 18 in 2 months. I'm also 'home schooled'. I say it with quotes, because I really just sit here at home and do nothing all day, hence why I am on pretty much always. I study psychology and animal behavior when I'm not on Minecraft. I am also super into anime and TF2. ( Yeah, I know, that's super dorky.) Anything else that you'd like to know, you can just ask. I'm an open book.

Could you donate: Yes. If needed, I could. I could also more than likely bring other people in that could donate.

That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading! If you need anything else, you can ask me on my Skype: Ameribellove
11/25/2014 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Pokemon
ImBackHerobrine
buump
11/25/2014 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LACM2011
Minecraft name: LACM2011
Age - please choose: [14-20]
Country+Timezone:Australia AEDT
Staff position: Whatever you need the most
Why should I choose you:I have had a lot of experience playing with plugins on my private server and I would love to be part of a starting up community that needs some help.
Tell me about yourself:I love playing minecraft an doing stuff on computers together. I will go on the server as long as I'm not doing homework.
Could you donate: No sorry I don't have any money.
11/25/2014 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Pokemon
ImBackHerobrine
Minecraft name: rovertdude
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]:21
Country+Timezone:Canada, Central
Staff position: Helper or Mod.
Why should I choose you: I try to help everybody if they need help. I try to follow the rules all I can, and if they need help, I will help if they need it.
Tell me about yourself: I try to help everybody basically, and I don't mind if I don't get accepted. I can play mainly a lot if you want. I try to follow the rules as much as I can.
Could you donate: I might be able to.
11/24/2014 2:14 pm
wolfzach126
Minecraft name: wolfzach126
Country+Timezone: USA & Eastern Timezone
Staff position: Anything available, but possibly mod?
Why should I choose you: I would make a good mod. I wouldn't abuse my power, I would never mess with or "troll" with you, the server, or any players on the server. I would obey all rules and commands. I would also do anything you told me to. Also, I was an admin on a server before this one. (_DatAxe_ can verify this )
Tell me about yourself: I am best friends with _DatAxe_ (currently a mod on your server now), I go to school with him, and love everything about Minecraft! I will admit I am a bit of a noob when it comes to somethings, but I know the basics of the game I hope you are able to read this and chose me but if not, its okay I'd really like to be a mod at least on the server because I would enjoy it very much.
Could you donate: Possibly, but not currently.
11/24/2014 2:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
bump
11/24/2014 11:24 am
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
Minecraft name:Lukerocks1233
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]:14
Country+Timezone:GMT-England
Staff position:Builder,Architect?
Why should I choose you:Because I have quite a lot of buiding experiance, I am mature and I don't swear
Tell me about yourself:My name is Luke and I am 14 years old. I Enjoy writing and building stuff in Minecraft. I play the piano, saxophone and I enjoy playing Pokemon.
Could you donate:Maybe. At most £5
11/24/2014 11:10 am
Ultra_Gaming
Here is the first list of people who have been accepted, please PM me for further notice or join at multicraft.serverminer.com:

MineCraft88levi
dobiiii
Yoshikid22
SnazzySmurf
11/24/2014 9:56 am
pwneyourface
Minecraft name:Alexgiannascoli1
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]: 15
Country+Timezone: United states, central
Staff position: Admin, Mod, Helper
Why should I choose you: I have been playing minecraft for 4 years, and i am mature. I can solve most problems in-game, and i would be honored to work with you.
Tell me about yourself: I am 15 years old, i love this game, I have had ranks on other servers, but they go down. I think i can help you in many ways, so hit me up. My skype is windago23
Could you donate: Maby in future years but as of now no.
11/24/2014 9:51 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
MineCraft88levi
Minecraft name: MineCraft88levi

Age - I am 16 years old.

Country+Timezone: I live in Connecticut, USA. I am in the Eastern Timezone

Staff position: I have lots of experience as a moderator. So I would want to become a
Moderator.

Why should I choose you: I would bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Tell me about yourself: What makes me unique is that I am a hard worker and I have a team oriented attitude, and by saying that I am the type of person that is co-operative with others, I try to spread out the work between people if a task is given to us and from experience I know how to lead a team if a task or project is given to us.

Could you donate: Yes. I would definitely end up donating.

Just some questions and awnsers so you know more about me.
Someone joins the server and starts advertising their server what do you do?: Firstly, I would mute them for 60 seconds and private message them telling them what they did wrong and if they would do it again, extreme action would be taken because people on this server are here to enjoy the server, not have people try and go over to that server. Secondly, if they would do it after the first warning, I would tempban that person for 10 minutes.

A donator joins the server and starts playing and uses their donator status to exploit something and glitch through winning their game (Basically exploiting):First I would tell them that what they are doing is against the rules and if that person keeps it up, action will be taken, and then I will keep a close eye on that person (through /invisible) and if they do it again for a second time, I will kick that person to give them a warning to let them know that I am aware of what they're doing, and then if they come back and do it again for a third time, I will tempban them for 10 minutes, and then I will notify a higher-up to make sure they are aware of this situation.

Two players get into a heated fight what do you do?:First I would try and stop the argument and if they keep on going, mute them, and I would pm both of them to see what the problem was, and then try my best to resolve that situation

You see a staff member breaking rules what do you do?:Well I would let them know that I am aware of their rule breaking and if I see them doing it again, I will notify my higher-ups about the situation, and then I will quickly speak to my higher ups about that current situation
11/24/2014 8:42 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
YourMCGeek
Minecraft name: YourMCGeek
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]: 7-13
Country+Timezone: USA, EST
Staff position: Manager
Why should I choose you: I can set up servers from scratch and keep them moving
Tell me about yourself: I love minecraft. I want to be a cyber security person. But that is long far away because IM only 12
Could you donate: No, not yet at lest
11/24/2014 6:24 am
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Position: Mod:)

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)

Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Donate:I could donate if you need me to:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112
11/24/2014 3:21 am
Ultra_Gaming
I am reviewing all unread applications today. However, I would like to speak to DatAxe, so I can give you more information on your promotion to moderator.
11/23/2014 5:54 pm
Yoshikid22_Server_R
Minecraft name: Yoshikid22
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]: 20+
Country+Timezone: USA, GMT -5
Staff position:Anything thats still avilable, i prefer admin
Why should I choose you: I am a very hard worker and i am very dedicated and i made your new banner
Tell me about yourself: I really enjoy playing minecraft, i am funny, my favorite sport is baseball
Could you donate: Sorry but no
11/23/2014 5:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Minecraft name: aceops23

Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]: I am 16 years old

Country+Timezone: USA UTC-06:00

Staff position:Co-Owner

Why should I choose you: I have more experience than anyone else applying.

Tell me about yourself: I am kind, funny hardworking 16 year old. I know every
command. I know how to settle disputes between players. I know how to build, lead a server and I come with a build team and 2 amazing developers that can make any
plugin or mini-game that you want.

Could you donate: I always donate on any server I work on. I've donated as much as $1400 on a single server. I cab prove this statement if needed.
11/23/2014 4:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
DeFlorian25
Hey Im DeFlorian25
Almost 14
USA Eastern Time Zone
Admin
You should choose me because, as you seen i have been very active and i work a lot! I made many spawns for the server already and portals and i want to make even more!

About me: Well i love the server, and i like everyone their and i wish to help. I also like a lot of sports like football (Manchester United!) and i like making communities happy fun and enjoyable!

I might be able to donate but I'm not sure.
11/23/2014 4:48 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Consiring
Minecraft Name: db10man
Country/Timezone: Pacific, America
Staff position: Mod or Admin
Why should I choose you: I am kind and respectful
Tell me about yourself: I LOVE MINECRAFT AND CALL OF DUTY and I stream these games.
Could you donate: Yes

Thanks
11/23/2014 4:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
zackbrominer
Minecraft name: zackbrominer
Age - [7-13]
Country+Timezone: Us EST
Staff position:Head Admin
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because i am a very experianced person i have been co owner before also i have even hosted a server myself i am a very good staff member i am a very honest trustworthy person and i would really like to help if i get picked i would really put a lot of time in to the server
Tell me about yourself: I am a very fun open person i am honest and trustworthy and i am very helpful and caring person
Could you donate: Maybe for christmas
11/23/2014 4:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
snazzysmurf
-
11/23/2014 4:42 pm
wolfpack172
Minecraft name: wolfpack172
Age - please choose [14-20]
Country+Timezone: Jamaica+tropical
Staff position:Head Mod
Why should I choose you: because i am very funny,cool and hard working
Tell me about yourself:i am a high school student who's very fun
Could you donate:no,but if I could I would
11/23/2014 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jtp111
Username:jtp111
Minecraft name:jtp111
Age - please choose [7-13][14-20][20+]:7-13
Country+Timezone:Eastern Standard USA
Staff position: Co-Owner
Why should I choose you: Because I am helpful know what I am doing I am kind very active no afraid to tell the truth and there are some people on the server who would like to see me promoted not including me, also because I am extremly loyal to the server.
Tell me about yourself: I am a very experienced with commands and most plugins I am very good with people and I will always do the right thing in siutatios that come my way .I am also very funny but very serious and mature when it comes to it.
Could you donate: I have donated and can donate again if you want.
11/23/2014 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DatAxe
Minecraft name: _DatAxe_
Country+Timezone: United States, EST.
Staff position: Mod/Head-Mod
Why should I choose you: I am loyal to the server, I made a video for the server, I have experience in being a mod and a co-owner.
Tell me about yourself: I am on my computer daily, but not 24/7, I DJ, and my career goals are a digital musician.
Could you donate: Yes I can donate, up to 30-50$
11/23/2014 4:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
Username: ethansv13
Minecraft name: ethansv13
Country+Timezone: United States US Eastern Time
Staff position: Mod or Admin. It's your choice where to put me.
Why should I choose you: I am a very experienced MineCraft player. I have been playing MineCraft since version 1.4.7. I have done a lot of server work varying from being staff to owning a server to even doing a config for a number of plugins. I have previously ran server and helped some achieve great things. I know how to work all of your general plugins and know all of the basic commands for each staff position. I take everything serious and I do not goof off on the job. I like being funny, but when the time comes I am very serious.
Tell me about yourself: I am very mature. I am always willing to help anyone who needs/asks for it. I am very nice to everyone. I love to meet new people and join new communities. I've always wanted to settle down and make a new home.
Could you donate: If I ever get a paypal and some money.
Thanks for reading this.
11/23/2014 4:18 pm
peijianwu
If I getaccepted please email me pAtrickpeijianwu@gmail.com
11/23/2014 4:17 pm
peijianwu
Peijianwu
Peijianwu
7-13
Usa and pacific time zone
Any thats still available I prefer head mod or admin
I've been builder/staff on many servers but they usually go down.
Started playing minecraft since 2013 but I have about 3 years of experience because before I bought minecraft I studied in youtube.
I cannot donate sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome