NEED STAFF FOR NETWORK SERVER

ApexcureCDC's Avatar ApexcureCDC9/1/15 11:06 pm
9/4/2015 11:46 pm
HammyPlaysGames's Avatar HammyPlaysGames
WELCOME
We are a fairly popular crafting dead server called snazzy network that has recently expanded into the vanilla server scene . We will be needing some staff on our new vanilla server . Our current game modes are factions and sky block but we will beading more as we grow.

CURRENT OPEN STAFF POSTIONS
MANAGER
Must know how to work a server through console and run It& install plugins
(No pay YET, but will happen as server gets bigger)
3 MODERATOR SLOTS OPEN
No experience needed but it will help
2 HELPER SLOTS OPEN
No experience needed

APPLICATION FORM LAYOUT
IGN:

Timezone:

Position/Rank Applying For:

Why Should You Have This Rank:

How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

Previous Expererience:

Skype (If you have it):

If you are accepted I will let you know and Will give you the server I.P.
ApexcureCDC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2015 11:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
HammyPlaysGames
IGN:HammyUGN

Timezone:PDT

Position/Rank Applying For: Manager

Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this rank for many reasons! One reason is that I know how to properly work on console and I know how to add plugins to the server. Adding on, I am learning how to code so I might be able to code a plugin for the server! Furthermore, I have used FTP before to handle a server. I can easily do permissions and do configurations of plugins. The second reason is that I am able to function easily with other staff members. Moreover, if the server happens to crash I know how to diagnose it and even fix it. For example, a broken chunk error is when a player is in a broken chunk and whenever they join the server crashes. I have to go into MCEdit to fix that or go on a single-player world. Also, I am have some experience in GFX, so I can animate and possibly make a animated server trailer. You should pick me as a manager because I have many leadership qualities and in high school I currently am taking all AP/Honor classes in addition with being an officer of an active club on our campus. If I was appointed manager I could bring a multitude of things. I would improve your server player-base and I would get many donations. Adding on, you will have a manager that was taught by the owner of one of the most famous servers in the U.S(Biohazard Apocalypse I believe that is the name. I wasn't staff on his server, but he was my mentor and I worked along side with him). Hopefully in the future I will donate for this network. I am really mature, but sometimes I would love to have a joke . In conclusion, I hope you accept me as your future manager

How Long Have You Played Minecraft:3 years. I just got a new minecraft account because the other one was hacked(arham11)

Previous Expererience:(this is going to be long...)
- Senior Mod on 4 servers
- Admin on 3 servers
- Owner on 14 servers(all that went down. One was especially popular, Accumulative Gaming)
- Helper on 1 server
- Moderator on 2 servers
- GFX Artist on 1 server.
- Forum Moderator on 1 server

Skype (If you have it):arhamaijaz

[color=#0000FF][u][b]Thank you for reading this application. I hope you guys really accept me [/b][/color][/u]
09/04/2015 10:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iGames
IGN: iGoomes

Timezone: EST

Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this rank because I know how to work with console and Filezilla so I can install plugins work with console and do much more if needed!

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 2 Years

Previous Expererience: Owned many of my own servers and was Admin and mod on a few others.

Skype (If you have it): iGoomes
09/02/2015 7:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
4DEntity
IGN: SnoreJoey

Timezone: GMT

Why Should You Have This Rank: I am highly experienced with console and installing plugins (Its so easy )

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3+ years

Previous Expererience: I have been co-owner on over 50 different servers and i own an FTB server known as electrocraft so i know the basic rules, plugins, commands, etc.

Notes: I know the app. is short but i am the best in the business!
09/04/2015 8:33 pm
ApexcureCDC
denied
09/02/2015 2:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Literal Trash
IGN: purpledinosaur8

Timezone: Pacific Time

Position/Rank Applying For: Moderator

Why Should You Have This Rank:
I strongly believe in professional mods who don't interfere unless absolutely necessary. I'm tired of all the "mod drama" on servers like Moncraft. If a mod catches someone doing something against the server rules, they should send a temporary ban and a message that goes something like, "You have been banned for using hacked clients in PVP." not "u banned cuz u suck the ban hammer has spoken lolz". Yes, I have recieved ban messages that went something like that.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft:
I have played Minecraft since version 1.4.
Previous Expererience:
I have owned 4 Minecraft servers in the past. I have a good knowledge of plugins, PEX, and WorldGuard. I have been mod on multiple servers, along with assistant owner.
Skype (If you have it):
Kori_Pooh
09/02/2015 2:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jd_mc_23
APPLICATION FORM LAYOUT
IGN:ForestJohn

Timezone:eastern

Position/Rank Applying For:Admin

Why Should You Have This Rank:I'm always on minecraft because I have no friends that I play with irl(I'm a man man:D), so I play most of my time on minecraft. I get out of school at 4 and start playing at 5 and keep playing until 11:00. Skype me if you need me some days I get school off and play all day. I'm interested in this server and would like to help it out. For now if I'm excepted give me ip on messege on here I'm traveling right now and can't skype( I don't have it on my phone, thank you !

How Long Have You Played Minecraft:3-4 years

Previous Expererience: admin head admin mod head mod co owner a few times and I owned a server but quit minecraft for a while and it shut down

Skype (If you have it):jd_mc_23

I HOPE THIS MAKES THE CUT !
09/02/2015 1:51 pm
kush2001
IGN: Kush2001

Timezone: MST

Position/Rank Applying For: Admin, Or Head-Mod

Why Should You Have This Rank: I have a light-hearted personality and a good laugh - making me seem approachable to new players who I am quickly able to make friends with. I am also able to act maturely and sensibly when it is required of
me, making me a suitable candidate for the role as staff. My mature and
patient nature gives me a huge advantage when dealing with difficult
situations, especially when younger or less experienced players are
involved. Having a very forgiving attitude allows me to let simple
things that annoy me go (without retaliation), so that I can continue to
act friendly. I am a hard-worker that strives to do my best in
everything I do and I always try to encourage others to do the same

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 2 Years

Previous Expererience: Admin, Head mod.

Skype (If you have it): kush.farrell
09/02/2015 1:48 pm
RediJoe
IGN - RediJoe
Skype - Zacharyreid3
AGE - 15
Applying for Co Owner/Head Admin
Timezone- EST
Why you would like to join the team? I feel as if I have some qualities that meet the requirements of the servers staff team. I have lots of experience from working with other servers, so I feel as if I can really help out this server.

What makes you different from others?

EXPERIENCE - There are numerous reasons that make me different others. The main one is experience. I have had some sort of staff position on three different servers. Obviously experience is one key factor when trying to become staff, but there has to be more.

HELPING PEOPLE OUT - Another great factor about me is my personality. I try to view things from everyone's point of view. I try to help people if they are having trouble with something or if they just need help in general. I myself have experienced unfair treatment and people using unfair mods such as hacks and there was not any staff on to do anything about it. I am on the server almost everyday so I am a very active player.

BUILDER - I am an experienced builder who builds things such as spawns. So if the server ever gets a new spawn or adds in mini-games I can help make the spawn or maps for them.

Rank - Default

What experience do you have with servers? In the past, I have been a Moderator, Trial-Moderator, Admin, Head Admin, and a Supervisor (on that server, Supervisor was the rank under Co-Owner).

Anything else you want to add? First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to try and become apart of the Staff. Also, I am very experienced with World Edit. Thanks again bro.
09/02/2015 1:24 pm
Arba43
IGN: Arba43

Timezone: Pacific

Position/Rank Applying For: Admin

Why Should You Have This Rank: Because I n a responsible person who has lots of experience and i love to work on servers. I am a nice respectful person who dose not push people around and i am very helpful. I can also work 1 - 50 hours a week.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: i have been playing Minecraft since 1.4.8. So i would say i know a lot about it. I have not taken a break from Minecraft longer than a month or two since i started to play it.

Previous Expererience: I have 2 Co-Owners 5 Head Admins 3 Admins 4 Moderators 2 Trial Moderators 3 Helper and 4 Builder Positions. most of the servers i worked for did not work out well so i am looking for a new server to work on and i know this one won't shutdown on me.

Skype (If you have it): Arba43

Hope this meets the criteria.

Cheers,
Arba43
09/02/2015 7:27 am
Diamond_boi
IGN: __Strikez__

Timezone: GMT

Position/Rank Applying For: Manager/Admin

Why Should You Have This Rank: I would like to become Admin , because I've seen many players, breaking/ignoring the rules and the guidelines of the server. All I want for there to be, is a safe friendly environment, while at the same time, doing the best of my abilities, making everyone's time on the server a joyful and fun experience to enjoy. Due to my free time, I'm a fairly active player both on the server as well as on the forums, being on almost every day. I'm not applying for this rank because of the popularity or recognition, I'm applying for this rank because, as a job, I am fully well aware of the responsibilities. Whether it would be helping anyone who needs assistance, or solving any issues/arguments between players. I understand that being a Helper is a role that should not be taken lightly. It's not something to fool around with, and abuse just for the fun of it. It's a role that takes effort, dedication to the server, and full responsibility.

Why we should choose you: You should choose me because, I am well aware of the responsibilities the rank Helper holds. Like I said, I understand that being Helper is a role that should not be taken lightly. I want to bring the best I can to the server, making everyone's experience there a great one. I know it's not something to fool around with, and abuse just for the fun of it. It's a role that takes effort and dedication to the server. I am fairly active on the server and forums, being on almost everyday. Also, I enjoy keeping track of the latest news and server information.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since Christmas 2 years ago

Previous Expererience: In the past, I was fortunate to be invited and work with many various servers and staff, even creating my own server at one point. A notable experience would be, when I was a Builder/Moderator on a server called “Kuleland”, which was owned by a YouTuber named kuledud3, that unfortunately closed a month later (March 2014), due to insufficient money issues. Being staff on several servers for over two years, I've experienced many problems, where I would have to deal with players spamming, advertising, using hacks/mod clients, etc. It's taught me the importance of being part of staff, even with the smallest of servers.

Skype (If you have it): kinghtc
09/02/2015 5:06 pm
ApexcureCDC
accepted ! I will pm you with more info
09/02/2015 6:13 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
IGN: ShadowDZ

Timezone: UTC +10

Why Should You Have This Rank: *see previous experience*

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 5 years

Previous Expererience: I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.

Skype (If you have it): black201141
09/02/2015 12:59 pm
ApexcureCDC
Accepted! I will msg you on Skype with more info
09/02/2015 5:52 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
_TheDiamondHD_
IGN: Cattzzz

Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00

Position/Rank Applying For: Developer

Why Should You Have This Rank: I wanna have this rank because I am very experienced by being online and i do not enforce any server rules. I am very trustworthy. I am learning how to be Dev but what I do as a Dev is that I manage servers and I fix bugs and issues. I think that you should choose me as a Dev because I do some restarts to reduce lag and I am very trustworthy with plugins and restarts.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3 years

Previous Expererience:
I am currently a staff member on a server but it is stopped

Skype (If you have it): jermaine102499

Skype me if you need help

(I am active on Fridays, Saturday and Sundays
09/02/2015 8:06 am
Voss
I wouldn't recommend this guy to be apart of your team, I was Owner with him on one server, and when I left and joined back. (left staff), he starting spamming ''F*ck off c*nt'' and nicknamed me lots of rude words... and so yeah. You shouldn't accept this guy.
09/02/2015 1:04 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
IGN: Rippy0222

Timezone: pacific time

Position/Rank Applying For: manager

Why Should You Have This Rank: because ik how to run a server through console and add plugins and also code custom plugins

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3 years

Previous Expererience: i have been co-owner on 1 manager on 1 owner on 7 all my servers and admin on 3

Skype (If you have it):mojas5
09/02/2015 12:35 am
Deadhouse8
IGN: Deadhouse8

Timezone: Mountain Time

Why Should You Have This Rank: im great at solveing problems and dealing with people i also ATM im a Co Owner 2 admins and Own my own Sever

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4 Years

Previous Expererience:
ATM
Admin = 2
Co Host = 1
My Server = Owner

Skype (If you have it): Deadhouse8
Thx
PLS reply to me on skype
09/02/2015 12:44 pm
ApexcureCDC
sorry but
Denied
09/01/2015 11:51 pm
Monkat15
IGN: Monkat15

Timezone: EST (Canada)

Position/Rank Applying For: Any rank you feel is fitting for me or what you feel is necessary at this time.

Why Should You Have This Rank: I feel that I should have the privilege of receiving a/the rank because i am on Minecraft quite frequently. I also enjoy building. I have helped contribute to other servers by building and moderating. I know how to help a user when needed. I also know how to deal with someone who is being inappropriate, disrespecting/disobeying rules, etc.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3-4 years

Previous Expererience: 3-4 times Moderator, Admin promoted to Head Admin, Moderator promoted to Head Moderator.

Skype (If you have it): Monkat15<3
09/02/2015 6:32 pm
ApexcureCDC
accepted as helper! I will pm you with more info
09/01/2015 11:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingShu
Could i get the IP and we can talk there maybe?
09/01/2015 11:26 pm
ApexcureCDC
hmmm I would maybe accept you as a helper or moderator. Is that ok with you?
09/01/2015 11:12 pm
KingShu
Also, i am curious, how will i hear back form you? Through skype or pmc?
09/01/2015 11:11 pm
KingShu
IGN: shuzoo

Timezone: Est. (United States)

Why Should You Have This Rank: I am a great builder and i am a kind person to everyone. I am intelligent and enthusiastic and would love to help out your server.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4 years

Previous Expererience: I have been admin, head-admin, moderator, helper, and co owner on a few servers.
Skype (If you have it): cl-frost
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome