NEED STAFF FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVER!

Jennaa01's Avatar Jennaa015/2/16 3:10 pm
5/3/2016 1:12 pm
Jennaa01's Avatar Jennaa01
Hello!

Our server needs staff and builders. Currently we are in need of the whole staff team.
Server features:
- Factions
- SkyBlock
- Creative (plots)
- Minigames
- MobArena

And more to come!

If interested message me on Skype,
Jennaa01Mc

Thanks for your time,
Jennaa01

Do /warp to check our server selection GUI, to warp to skyblock, lobby, creative and factions!
EDIT:
Progress status:
New forums @ crafti.eu.pn
Skyblock: 90% done, playable
PVP Arena: 100%
Factions: 50 % done, spawn and shop in development. Playable
Creative: 100%
Minigames: in early development
New lobby: 100% done, public

If you are looking for a decent staff position offered by a professional new growing server, then we are looking for YOU!
Jennaa01
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2016 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_iLegit
IRL Name (optional) : junaid
Skype name: maseratilambo333
IGN (Minecraft username): _ilegit
What rank are you applying for? Mod and Builder?: i am applying for the rank : moderator

Why do you want to be staff: i want to be able to put my skill,effort and skills to a use.helping a server with a great environment and a good leader is essential for players looking for a server,i can help with all of this with: recommendations for plugins,helping players and staff looking for help and making everyone feel at home,this will help the server and is crucial ; i can do just this, this is one of the hundreds of reasons i am applying for staff.
Why do you think you might fit this position? keeping it simple i have a knowledge of different commands, i am fair and look at both sides,and i have experience on other servers with hacks etc.. meaning i can identify a hacker easily and prove hacksucaters wrong or right
How active can you be?Depending on school etc.. i can be on for a minimum of 3hours-5 hours a day if I'm really lucky i could play the whole day with a few breaks
What would you do if:
- Someone tells you he was griefed : depending on if it was a lower/same staff member i would directly report it to you if the server was briefed,but if someone got briefed in game by a faction member , i would say its's part of the gamemode.
- Someone is asking for items: i would never,ever use my rank in order to abuse even if its for other members of the server, however if i got items legit than i will ,depending on my will, give the item to the player.
- Someone is asking for a staff rank or OP: i would give them a warning as asking for OP gets annoying,is un professional and i would also give them advise of applying for staff as they could 'earn' OP
- Someone tells you he saw somebody hacking: i would look at the person if i don't think he's hacking i will tell him to record from his perspective,however if i see him hacking ill call another member of staff on and nigiaote the ban
- Someone is spamming/advertising/harassing in chat : simply i would give them 3 warnings if they continue its a ban or temp-ban or kick.
IMPORTANT:
- min. Age: 13
05/03/2016 1:12 pm
Jennaa01
Hey great app. Need to apply on forum just copy and paste this OR it will be invalid.
05/03/2016 7:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
StreetFighterX9
+Info About Meself+
Hey There I am kevin i am 16 years old and i live in the netherlands
i have been playing MC for around 3-4 year now and
i have worked as mod/admin/trail on 7 servers before
i worked as a Head-Moderator on a big Brazilian Server (around 150-160 players daily)
I speak Dutch,English, Little bit Brazilian
overall i think i got the experience needed for the job!
i would like to apply for moderator or any rank u would give me!
i dont have school anymore (i work in the evening) so i could be online much.
I have knowledge about most permissions and plugins and i have my own server for 1 year now (its in maintance for updated right now) and would like to share my experience with ur server to increase the players level and the awesomeness of the server!

+How Long Could You Be On The Server+
Well As i Said Above i haven't got school anymore so
in the week around 6-8 hours a day and in the weekends around 12+ hours

+why i should be staff ? +
well i have got enough experience to become staff
i am very trustworthy and i dont abuse me powers as staffmember
i wont ban/kick/mute if it isnt needed or rightfull to do in that scene
i would love to work at ur server so i could make the server the best one there is,
I am Lovely to other players and will not disrespect them
i am very patient and i will help the player as soon i see
the question in chat,
i never got banned for anything on any server
and i never sweared or disrespected a person
i wont breakdown under pressure
So overall i would be a great staffmember
I Hope you consider me as a loyal member to ur team!
Anyway thanks for reading and have a nice day

Greetings
DeadxModz (mc-username)
kevin (real name)
05/03/2016 12:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Lori00
Would you mind contacting us through Skype to talk about your application?
My Skype: xLori00x
Check first thread post for Jenna01's Skype
05/02/2016 8:44 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
CrumpetBobner's Application:

Introduction: Hello, my name is Robert. I'm a 19 year-old minecraft geek who takes great pride in my own accomplishments because I invest my time and talent into them. I'm a hard worker and get along with the people I work alongside and the people I'm hired to serve. I won't slap talk my boss or engage in heated arguments. I contribute to the server and I make friends within its community. I'm mature I won't swear / badmouth or use inappropriate humor. I will make sure that I do my part and complete the tasks I'm assigned.

My personal traits: I'm friendly, mature, fair and fun to be around. I'm also hardworking, polite and respectful. I have a long fuse, I can control myself, I won't explode on other players. I will bring the problems that they cause to their attention and apply punishment accordingly without discrimination.

My personal talents: I'm exceptional with people, I can make sure everyone has a great time. I'm a good builder, although that isn't my best skill I can help in this department occasionally. I make minecraft skins, definitely not the best... but I'm getting better. I can make great NPC skins for role-play or walk-through tutorials. I love to play minecraft, which is helpful if you want a dedicated staff member~!

Leadership: I am a leader, I will make sure everyone works hard without overtaxing anyone. I respect everyone I work alongside, I want everyone to feel proud about working alongside me so we can provide the most efficient progress as a team. I will make sure people know what I want to accomplish so we can avoid any confusion. I will be understanding and reasonable and I will hold everyone to the same standard regardless of my expectations.

What I am applying for: I am aiming for the Co-Owner or Head-Admin positions. I feel that I will be most useful in these areas, Feel free to place me wherever you think I can contribute most!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

I hope you take me into careful consideration!

PS: I will add you to my Skype contacts when/if you accept my application.
05/03/2016 3:38 am
Lori00
Can we talk on skype anout it? If you do not want to give out skype, please contact me through a forum PM
05/02/2016 8:19 pm
FriedChickenGaming
I asked you in skype!
05/02/2016 8:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
As in professional are you talking payment?
05/03/2016 3:34 am
Lori00
Developers are often paid for custom plugins, but moderator is a volunteer position, therefore we are not paying any moderation-staff.
05/02/2016 5:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Hello
My name Is Matthew Contay.
I am 16 years Old currently and would like to apply for a staff position on your server.
I would like to apply for HeadAdmin,Admin,HeadMod,Or Co owner
The rank you give me will pertain to what you need/Want.
I think you will agree after reading My application that I am the perfect staff member for this server. Now, Enough Rambling, Lets get on with the Application!

So Why should I be staff? Well that is the most oppertune question to ask. Well I have many reasons that I should be staff, but again, Enough with all the rambling and lets start the application!

First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

My Final statement: So these are the reasons You should make me staff on your server! I hope that I am accepted and I do very much look foward to working with you and the other staff members! If you would like my skype it Is - Cz3rk1t160
05/02/2016 7:31 pm
Lori00
Excellent application! Please contact me or Jenna ok Skype!
My skype: xLori00x
Jennaa 's Skype: see above

Thank you for your time applying for our server
05/02/2016 3:35 pm
sthefrog
HI i am interested in being staff on your server. I love factions and Minigames and can be very active i have been staff on servers before

sthefrog
05/02/2016 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Time_
If i trust you enough, then maybe i will give my skype also, can we talk at the server hall chat?
05/02/2016 3:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Time_
Seems nice, I may apply. Although I don't like giving my Skype away.
05/02/2016 3:18 pm
Jennaa01
Hey! No worries skype isnt needed for mod rank but for higher ranks ( say if you got promoted) skype will be required.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome