Need staff? Look here!

LyonJenkins's Avatar LyonJenkins2/23/15 12:24 pm
1 emeralds 284 9
2/28/2015 7:40 pm
LyonJenkins's Avatar LyonJenkins
Hello! Undoubtedly if you're reading this, you need staff or troll. Maybe both, I don't know. But for one this is for sure, I'M BORED! "What?!?!?!?!?!/!1?1/one?oneslashoneslash?" Yes it is true, sadly. So if you're in need of some great staff just take a look at my application below!

Age - 11. You can argue this is the worst part to my application, and it maybe. But if you're mature enough you can get over this. Now I understand if you aren't able to, it's okay. But I'm turning 12 in May, if that helps at all.

Name - Lyon. Yes it is pronounced as the animal "Lion" And no need to compliment on my name.

IGN - JediMaster. I am planning to change this to "TheLyonKing" soon.

Past Experience - Well I've been staff on many servers before. Here's the list (Also I don't remember it fully):
Owner: 2
Co-Owner: 1
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 2
Head-Mod: 1
Mod: 3
Helper: 2
And if you're wondering I am not currently affiliated with any other servers at the moment.

Past Bans - The last ban I can think of using a hacked client on the Reddit Server I believe. And thank was long while ago.

Why Should We Trust You - Well from past experience for one is to have a backstabbing staff member. But I am also very loyal to whatever server I become staff on. Also, how can you tell if people are truly loyal unless you test them out?

What Are Some Qualities of You - Well I'm very nice and friendly to people I meet. I like to make people laugh and to I like to have fun. I am also very professional comes the time I need to be. I know how to work plugins and to setup all the Config files. I am trying to learn how to code Bukkit Plugins to.

What Would You Do If Someone Spams/Advertises - I would first kick them for spamming, to get rid of the problem and then Clear the Chat. I would then warn them about doing it again. If the continue I will temporarily ban them for 12 hours. If the continued to spam/advertise after the temp-ban, I would permanently ban them.

What Would You Do If Someone Hacks - If they were PvP'ing at the time they were hacking I would kick them with a warning from the server and if you had some CombatTag plugin they're stuff would drop and I wouldn't give it back. I would then ban them if they continue. But if they we're XRaying, I would kick them with a warning, and I would back them if they continue.

I don't got anything else, but to say thanks for reading!
LyonJenkins
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 7:40 pm
LyonJenkins
Professionalism and humor and 2 different things, but you can balance them out. I can be very professional, and humorous. I thought I balanced them out well, I guess not.
02/27/2015 11:25 pm
LyonJenkins
@daytdog I was mostly trying to add a bit of humor, so chill out.
02/28/2015 3:03 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
daytdog
professionalism > humor
02/27/2015 11:24 pm
LyonJenkins
Skype is Jedimaster2212
02/27/2015 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Obtex
@JediMaster, I like your application and I'd like to say if you want to join my server I'll accept you. Just PM me back
02/27/2015 8:35 pm
BraxtonWB
Hey what is your skype?
02/27/2015 6:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
BrokenBrainez
jedimaster221Hello! Undoubtedly if you're reading this, you need staff or troll. Maybe both, I don't know. But for one this is for sure, I'M BORED! "What?!?!?!?!?!/!1?1/one?oneslashoneslash?" Yes it is true, sadly. So if you're in need of some great staff just take a look at my application below!

Age - 11. You can argue this is the worst part to my application, and it maybe. But if you're mature enough you can get over this. Now I understand if you aren't able to, it's okay. But I'm turning 12 in May, if that helps at all.

Name - Lyon. Yes it is pronounced as the animal "Lion" And no need to compliment on my name.

IGN - JediMaster. I am planning to change this to "TheLyonKing" soon.

Past Experience - Well I've been staff on many servers before. Here's the list (Also I don't remember it fully):
Owner: 2
Co-Owner: 1
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 2
Head-Mod: 1
Mod: 3
Helper: 2
And if you're wondering I am not currently affiliated with any other servers at the moment.

Past Bans - The last ban I can think of using a hacked client on the Reddit Server I believe. And thank was long while ago.

Why Should We Trust You - Well from past experience for one is to have a backstabbing staff member. But I am also very loyal to whatever server I become staff on. Also, how can you tell if people are truly loyal unless you test them out?

What Are Some Qualities of You - Well I'm very nice and friendly to people I meet. I like to make people laugh and to I like to have fun. I am also very professional comes the time I need to be. I know how to work plugins and to setup all the Config files. I am trying to learn how to code Bukkit Plugins to.

What Would You Do If Someone Spams/Advertises - I would first kick them for spamming, to get rid of the problem and then Clear the Chat. I would then warn them about doing it again. If the continue I will temporarily ban them for 12 hours. If the continued to spam/advertise after the temp-ban, I would permanently ban them.

What Would You Do If Someone Hacks - If they were PvP'ing at the time they were hacking I would kick them with a warning from the server and if you had some CombatTag plugin they're stuff would drop and I wouldn't give it back. I would then ban them if they continue. But if they we're XRaying, I would kick them with a warning, and I would back them if they continue.

I don't got anything else, but to say thanks for reading!

I like your APP would you like to be admin on my server
PS im 10 and i need help with groupmanager
02/27/2015 6:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
daytdog
The sassiness and apparent narcissism that comes with your application makes you undesirable.
02/27/2015 6:33 pm
anonpmc1738362
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome