Need a staff member? Come here! (Free)

HomelyHorizonDoesMC's Avatar HomelyHorizonDoesMC11/20/15 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 185 5
11/24/2015 7:51 pm
HomelyHorizonDoesMC's Avatar HomelyHorizonDoesMC
Hello everyone, I am looking to be staff on a server, This is my application, Contact me on skype if you need any further information or if you are interested, My skype is Homely.Horizon1

IGN?
Hyperbian

Age?
I am 16 years of age.

Do you have Skype and/or Teamspeak?
Yes I have skype, Homely.Horizon1

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing minecraft since late 2012.

How active can you be?:
I can be on anywhere from 5-10 hours a day.

Have you ever been a staff member on any other Minecraft server(s)?
Yes. Over the past two and a half years of my minecraft gameplay,
I have had experience staff on many servers.
I have been helper to co-owner on a wide variety of servers.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on Hyperbian?
I think I would make a good staff member because I am a respectful, trustworthy and loyal person. I am an active player on the hyperbian server and help people with their questions and needs. I will work to full fill my duties no matter the task, and try my best to enhance gameplay for newcomers and old veterans of the server. I love to get along with players and help make the server free of trouble-makers and mischevious hackers. I love to help people with questions, and even compliment them, on their skin, or their builds. Or really anything. I love to help members out with building, which brings me to another part. I do not abuse my powers no matter how tempting it is, I know it is not acceptable and im not expecting you to accept my mistakes. I tend to keep my temper calm and controllable at all times, so I dont get mad easily. I will be active, since it's the weekend, and I still find a lot of time to play on the week days.

Why do you stand out over other applicants?
I stand out to other applicants because, I have more moderation experience, and know how to deal with hackers, and trouble-makers the correct way. I also stand out because I have more experience of moderation in the past. I am respectful and helpful, active and loyal. I also stand out because I am exceptionally well with factions, I have pretty good knowledge with the plugin. I love helping people and I want to help people more a day.
HomelyHorizonDoesMC
Level 1 : New Miner