Need staff nowwwww

SuperDogFTW1's Avatar SuperDogFTW111/20/15 4:52 pm
11/24/2015 11:45 pm
Spaiand1987's Avatar Spaiand1987
Co-owner: This person will be the co-owner of the server. They will take on half the responsibilities of the server owner.

Requirements: 15+, Must of owned a server or had admin experience be for.

Amount Needed: 1

Staff Leader: This person will be in charge of all staff. They will be trusted to promote and demote server staff. They will also be able to recruit new staff members when required.

Requirements: 15+, At Least 2 years admin/moderator experience.

Developer: This person will create our plugins and edit the config of other plugins.

Requirements: 13+, At Least 1 year of Plugin experience.

Amount Needed: 2

Build Manager: The build manager is in charge of all of our building staff. They are used to make sure the build is running smoothly and everyone is working on their parts.

Requirements: 15+, At Least 2 years of massive building experience, add link to your best build.

Builders: The builders a will build all of our structures. They will be required to follow the orders of the Build Manager.

Requirements: 12+, At Least 1 year of massive building experience, add link to your best build.

Amount Needed: 5

Global Admin: The global admin is in charge of patrolling each server for hackers. They are also supposed to fix disputes and edit any problems.

Requirements: 15+, Must of had at least 1.5 years of Admin/Moderator experience.

Server Admins: The server admin is in charge of one server. They are in charge of that one server and can go patrol other servers when told to by a co-owner/owner, or staff leader.

Requirements: 13+, Must of had at least 1 year of Admin/Moderator experience

Amount Needed: 1 per server

Ban Team: The ban team is in charge of finding hackers or anyone who is breaking the rules and banning them.

Requirements: 15+, Must have experience in recognizing hackers, Must be extremely mature.

Amount Needed: 2 per server

Moderator: The moderator is used to enforce all of the rules of the server.

Requirements: 13+, Must have 6 months of experience in staff.

Amount needed: 2 per server

Helper: The helper is used to go around and help players who are in need of help.

Requirements: 13+

Amount Needed: 3 per server

Application:

IGN:

POSITION:

PAST EXPERIENCE:

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT:

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT:

PROOF(only for builders and dev):

Thankyou and good luck
website http://superskylegends.enjin.com/
SuperDogFTW1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2015 11:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Application:

IGN: Spaiand1987

POSITION: Admin

PAST EXPERIENCE: Yes i have alot of past expirience i dont make plugins but i am good at some with GroupManager

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I could promote the server when it is up

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I think you should choose me because i am a really nice indvisual and i like to help people but i never give out items unless DP

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I will put in or at least to try 3 hours everyday
11/24/2015 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HealthCareUSA
Application:

IGN: DotNod

POSITION: Co-Owner

PAST EXPERIENCE: I have owned atleast 3 successful servers in the past and I have been admin on so many

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I can recruit staff, and promote the server via advertisements and stuff, I can bring in as many players as I can and I'm an amazing staff member

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Well I enjoy helping people a lot, you know making sure they have a very fun and enjoyable time all while making sure the rules are being followed. I am very determined and if I set my sights on something I wont stop until its been achieved. I believe I can handle people very well and like to make sure that no matter who it is, I remain unbiased. I don't like doing things for myself I do it for the community and the people who make the server possible. Everything I do is to make sure the server becomes the best possible server it could possibly be. I try very hard to make sure everyone is having fun and that everyone is being treated with respect and that no one is unfairly treated. I am very willing to put a lot of effort in to make sure that the server is the very best for everyone. I make sure to put the players needs before mine and make sure that whatever problem they have is dealt with immediately.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players.

PROOF(only for builders and dev): N/A
11/24/2015 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiRadiix
IGN: TheJoshyG

POSITION: Co-Owner, whatever you think suits me best.

PAST EXPERIENCE: 4 years of Minecraft. Owned/Co-Owned a couple of servers before I stopped playing. Very well with plugins and permissions.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: Players, Graphics (Designs), Dedication, and more.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I am 17, mature, professional, I know how to handle player situations the best way possible. I've had 4 years of Minecraft, 3 years of Graphic Design and several years of Computer Tech.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: 110%. I have much time on my hands as of now. I do however, design for my clients, spend some time with my girlfriend and play for my schools soccer team.

If you'd like to know more about me, just contact me via Skype (posted above). Thanks!
11/24/2015 3:27 pm
SuperDogFTW
it is i am the owner
11/20/2015 6:44 pm
SuperDogFTW1
all have been accepted
11/23/2015 6:18 pm
CRhockey10
so everyone that has applied was accepted right and do you know about when the server will be done with maintenance
11/20/2015 6:38 pm
SuperDogFTW1
APPLY ON THE FOURMS PLEASE
11/20/2015 6:37 pm
SuperDogFTW1
can anyone do groupmanager
or pex
11/23/2015 6:15 pm
CRhockey10
I may be able to do group manager if you give me more details
11/20/2015 6:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
OMG_Its_Swagz
IGN: OMG_Its_Swagz

POSITION:Head-Admin/Co owner

PAST EXPERIENCE: owned 3 servers and everyone has been very succsessful ive had to close each server down because i have ran low on money or wasnt on minercaft alot but now im on 15 hours a week playing or helping other servers out, ive been co owner on another server and built that server for him starting from bottom and now is top

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: i am good with managing staff, know alot of commands for certain plugins, i am a great builder and loads more

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: because i can promise you i will make ur team a good team!! i wanna help out and give u my support

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: i will give your server about 12/15 hours every week helpinh you out

thank you for reading my app, i am grateful please get in contact with me over skype!! thanks xD]
11/20/2015 6:08 pm
CRhockey10
Application:

IGN:CRhockey10

SKYPE: I don't want to make this public but I will give it to you on the server

POSITION: Global Admin

PAST EXPERIENCE: I've been admin on one other server for 3 years but it was shut down because the owner stopped paying the website he bought it from

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I can help with any player needing to be muted, kicked, banned Etc. I can also help with social media advertisement and help make the server a good community for players and staff.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: because I'm loyal, honest, fair and nice to all players and staff. And I can help with any server ideas

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I take this Very serious some people just do it so people think there cool but I want to do this because I like helping people because when I was around ten I was always depressed about school and stuff so I would come home and play minecraft and that would always make me feel better so I want to do that for other people
11/20/2015 5:55 pm
iproliam
Was i not accepted?
11/20/2015 5:47 pm
OriginalToaster
IGN:
OriginalToaster

POSITION:
Global - Administrator

PAST EXPERIENCE:
I have been an Administrator since Minecraft 1.5, I have been on countless servers where I have been granted the responsibility of Administrator due to mainly of the person I am. Although I can’t exactly provide evidence of my experiences (mainly because most of the servers I’ve worked for are now down,) but I guess I will take a test, or simply be a trial Admin or such. Considering I’ve been Administrator countless times, I’ve understood the way the Minecraft community can work, I do not handle situations with aggression nor passive-aggression, and I learned this the hard way. I feel comfortable sharing this experience because I feel like I’ve learned a lesson. When I was granted Administrator for the second time, I came across a situation where two players were fighting, I tried taking the situation slowly and nicely, but that didn’t work out. I was frustrated and got aggressive, the only thing I did was make the situation worse and I then find out I was later demoted that day due to my actions. I realized what I’ve done and didn’t get angry or mad, I did get upset though, but it was my fault and I accepted the punishment. After this moment, I treated players different ever since, and learned to control my thoughts and actions, I feel like this moment was important because I gained knowledge of how to act more responsible as an Administrator.

Another experience as an Administrator, is I learned you must not take things so quickly, of course it is best to resolve the situation as fast as possible so you have time to tend to other duties, but is is important to listen the each player, for once simple mess up, can lead to a whole lot of problems (learned this the hard way as well). Lastly, it is best not to get aggressive with a player, for it can be used against you, no matter how harsh a player can be, it is best to act “neutrally” (of course the player should be muted, kicked, banned, etc. depending on their actions.) What I mean by neutrally, is that you must act not with aggression, nor kindness, but rather treat each player fairly, for if you don’t one player may think you defend their side and not his/her side. This can also lead to multiple problems

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:
I can bring countless amount of "things" to the team. For one, I am a respectful and loyal person, If I am told to do something (for the good of course) I will do it, I do not argue or say, "One second please," no, I get right to what I'm told, and there is usually never a need to repeat yourself unless I was AFK for some reason. Another thing I can bring to the team is "Joy." I am a person who has a deep respect for people no matter who they are, I also have a great sense of humor and I never tend to laugh at someone unless it is totally fine with them. Lastly, I can bring tons of help, ranging from Building, or Moderating, or overall helping with a situation (In my recent experiences, you can see how I am able to help in situations).

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT:
The reason you should choose me over the next player is because I am a unlike other players, I am currently learning to Code as well as I'm a "Retired Builder" meaning I can still build fantastic creations (Opinion) but just don't expect me to be building everything. I'm also a mature player (If you haven't noticed ) and I never swear towards another player, and I actually don't swear at all. This even includes if someone is swearing at me, It is best to not make the situation any worse.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT:
As an active player of the Minecraft community, I tend to browse Minecraft a lot when I am not outside enjoying the day/night. As bad as it sounds, when I’m indoors, it is mainly Minecraft that I look forward to, so since of course school is an issue, whenever I come home, I do my homework, and hop on straight to Minecraft. Now I’m going to be honest with you, some days I will miss due to situations that could happen in my life, but this will RARELY happen I can assure you. Other than that, I’m an active player of Minecraft and have been playing since 1.2.5. Lastly, I am not a rank on plenty of servers since I am trying to manage time, since this, I will most definitely pay a lot of my attention towards this server.
11/20/2015 6:01 pm
SuperDogFTW1
accepted can you do pex
11/20/2015 5:33 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
im wondering (im not sending in to be staff) if you were admin on an everybody is admin type server would that count?
11/20/2015 5:42 pm
SuperDogFTW1
yes
11/20/2015 5:32 pm
anonpmc1928978
[deleted]
11/20/2015 5:30 pm
SuperDogFTW1
ip 162.245.0.49:25566
11/20/2015 5:30 pm
SuperDogFTW1
ip 162.245.0.49:25566
11/20/2015 5:21 pm
anonpmc1928978
[deleted]
11/20/2015 5:20 pm
SuperDogFTW1
need builders
11/20/2015 5:19 pm
anonpmc1928978
[deleted]
11/20/2015 5:20 pm
SuperDogFTW1
accepted
11/20/2015 5:17 pm
SuperDogFTW1
iproliamApplication:

IGN: Liiaam

POSITION:admin+

PAST EXPERIENCE: I have owned 3 servers in the past

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I can bring lots of plugin knowledge and I am rather good at building

accepted as mod i am getting pex fixed
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Because I will be able to solve problems others cant and I am also mature

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: 6+ hours daily
11/20/2015 5:15 pm
dboyzus32
What is Ip
11/20/2015 5:05 pm
DAS_LIZARDMAN
IGN: lizardman5665

POSITION: mod

PAST EXPERIENCE: owned a semi succesful server called lizardcraft, only failed because the co owner freaked out and griefed the place, people are crazy yo'

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: Tech stuff, i can manage/moderate players and rules, I can do the stuff you need me to do.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Im a chill dude, I have a good computer, my internet is good, I have no social life, all three previous comments equate to "ill be on a lot", I'm also slightly mature and semi competent! (ps. you shouldnt pick the next guy because he hates puppies, true fact yo')

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I work hard when I need to and will try to be on enough.
11/20/2015 5:19 pm
SuperDogFTW1
accepted
11/20/2015 5:01 pm
iproliam
Application:

IGN: Liiaam

POSITION:admin+

PAST EXPERIENCE: I have owned 3 servers in the past

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I can bring lots of plugin knowledge and I am rather good at building

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Because I will be able to solve problems others cant and I am also mature

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: 6+ hours daily
11/20/2015 4:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Application:

IGN: BuildaFrost

POSITION: Global Administrator

PAST EXPERIENCE: My past experience with being staff, owning servers ect has been for a long time, since 1.4.7 ever since then I had been almost every position available on a server, I am dedicated to the server and do my best for every single task I am set out to do.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I would bring the ability for everyone to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server, my sense of humor but of course my maturity when dealing with situations on the server. A fun server for people to play is a happy server for everyone and that's what I am about making happen.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: You should choose me over the next simply because I am trust worthy, mature, loyal and respectful. I do my job to the best of my ability and if I am unable to complete a certain task I wont act like I do, I will be honest and simply ask "I need help" which is something I am not afraid of asking. My ability to get jobs done without complain I can do, I can do anything that I set my mind to do and I have set my mind for this server.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I can put in about 5-7 hours a day (possibly more) I am always on skype so if there is a situation all you have to do is message me and I will be on.

PROOF(only for builders and dev): N/A
11/20/2015 5:16 pm
SuperDogFTW1
accepted but can you do pex
11/20/2015 4:58 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
AmericanBS
Hey, would you be willing to speak to me over Skype?

Name: mryoyo1.duh.nathan
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome