Need Staff Quick (Accept Most Applys)

OpticMoreGaming's Avatar OpticMoreGaming10/10/14 10:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 86
10/23/2014 1:38 pm
natdog1402's Avatar natdog1402
Hello Fellows. I am Starting A New server that is hosted by a host that cost me alot of money each month. i want to get started as fast as possible so i don't waste my money so i am currently in need of lots of staff. The server is called EnchantingPvp.

my server has factions kitpvp prison and survival limits.
survival limits is something i made by myself where u have a limited area to collect resources, about 400x400 blocks and is fenced out from a normal world. then u take resources to trade sell and build on private plots. the resource place restarts everyday.

The Ranks you can apply for is
Helper [need 2-4]
Chat-Mod [need 3-5]
Moderator [need 6]
Head-Moderator [need 2]
Admin [need 4]
Head-Admin [need 1]
PluginManager [need 1](I really just need someone that is good with configing and knows a bunch of plugins)
Developer [need 3]
Head-Dev [need 1] Must be very good with servers

IMPORTANT: apply for a smaller rank first unless its dev or plugin manager. you will be accepted easily
YOU ALSO CANNOT BE CRACKED.
Apply:

IGN:
First Name:
Skpye(Required):
Age(12 and up):
Mature(scale 1-10):
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc):
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up):
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp:
3 Good listed reasons why i should choose you:
how can u help out:
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?:
Thank you for applying.
If you want to apply for builder, then reply I want to be builder and i will message you...

i will be announcing ip when i accept you.
OpticMoreGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2014 1:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
natdog1402
why u not answer my msgs on skype?
10/22/2014 5:32 pm
natdog1402
IGN: natdog1402
First Name: Ciaran
Mature: 8
What Part Of Server Would I Like To Be Saff In: Factions If Possible
What Rank I Would Like: Developer,Mod,Admin or Helper (Not Bothered)
Why Do I Want To Help This Server: I like to help servers become the best they can be so i have been staff on many servers before and i love to be apart of the team that improves the server to they're best ability.
Good Reasons You Should Choose Me:
1. I'm Responsible.
2. I'm Smart and have alot of experience as Staff.
3. I'm a happy and funny person.
I can help out by stopping hackers and glitchers etc, stop spammers from ruining the fun of others!
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?
Yes.
I hope you give me a chance to be apart of you're staff team!
Thanks for reading!
10/22/2014 9:08 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted
10/22/2014 5:01 pm
OpticMoreGaming
bump!
10/14/2014 5:36 pm
OpticMoreGaming
bumppp...
10/13/2014 5:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Skiitles123
IGN:Skiitles123
First Name:Richard
Skpye(Required):Skiitles123
Age(12 and up):17 gonna be 18 next month I'm hype
Mature(scale 1-10):8
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Any
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up):Helper

Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: i wanna help out this server because i been looking for professional server that needed staff and this is my chance to help out a big server i been hosting for past 1 year but i keep shutting down my server because i don't have time for it but now i wanna help out this server because 2 years ago i didn't know nothing then i when this good factions they thought me everything how to be a good staff like plugins, world edit, world guard and more etc they thought me about plugins but then when that server shutdown i was sad i started looking for servers to play and then i decided i wanna start helping out server what my Favorite server thought me and then i started applying for small server then some server accept me as staff most of the server loved me and i helped them out to get more players and keep the server clean and i wanna do the same thing for this server I'm applying right now and i love meeting new people on server so they this server can have really staff and owner and i will follow all the rules on server so i can get promoted on server and i trustworthy and if u ever need me on server just msg me on Skype and il will get the job done and i want the owner to be happy and players to be happy on this server so they can enjoy their self playing this lovely server
1.Get Job Done
2.I Will Listen what the owner have to say to me
3.i will obey the rules so owner don't get mad at me
how can u help out:
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: well I'm willing to advertise this server on my channel i have 145 subs i can record on your server so people can join and i will tell my friends to join this awesome server well thank you owner for reading my app i hope i get accepted and can tell me the ip of this server
10/13/2014 9:50 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted kitpvp moderator
10/13/2014 5:18 pm
OpticMoreGaming
bump
10/13/2014 11:13 am
Knucklehead729
IGN: Knucklehead729
First Name: Robert
Skype (Required):Knucklehead729
Age (12 and up):17
Mature (scale 1-10):9
What Part of server to be staff in (Factions, Kitpvp, etc.): ANY
What rank (Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work Ur way up): Moderator/builder
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I need something i can do on my downtime when not working on school work.(School comes first, please understand)
3 Good listed reasons why I should choose you:
1. I can stream Minecraft to twitch at 60 fps
2. If you put me on a task I can finish it unless I don’t know how to do it
3. I have knowledge with computers
How can u help out: I can help out by doing anything from looking over chat to helping with major problems if there is any.
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: YES
10/13/2014 5:10 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted. as moderator for kitpvp
10/12/2014 11:41 pm
ScaryOBear
I would like to speak with you. My skype is stoutmason
10/12/2014 11:36 pm
ScaryOBear
I would like to speak with you. My skype is stoutmason
10/12/2014 11:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iiObliviousii
Faction Moderator Application.

IGN: iiObliviousii.
First Name: Taylor.
Skpye(Required): iiobliviousii.games
Age(12 and up): I'm 14.
Mature(scale 1-10): 9.5, I always take pride in my maturity.
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Factions.
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): Currently applying for a position as moderator, looking forward to growing from that rank.
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I came looking to join a professional as well as dedicated team of Minecrafters whose goal is to create a top quality Minecraft server without any hesitation, taking shortcuts and are able to inspire the community to be active and enjoyable for all. I believe that this network will be able to succeed the goal it's aiming for when everyone is giving it there all to the server and I would love to be able to get the chance to contribute during the time of the servers growth.I can provide building skills, loyal, unbiased administrative work, Very well written writing skills/Advertisements (if needed), and as well I am familiar with most standard server plugins, providing my time to assist in building/expanding upon rules of the server, should we ever need to, as I have good experience with server rule making/enforcing. As well as, bring forth my thoughts, ideas, creativity, and my hardest work towards this server in it's time of growth. Whatever type of situations brought to me, I'm always ready to work to improve or add more detail in any sort of way. I have a great personality, maturity rating, professionalism, trust, and responsibility. I am willing to do dirty work on the server, but mostly I'm ready for being friendly, and social to the members of the community and staff. I'm skilled with these things from previous experiences: Plugin Configuration & Plugin Managing, Staff Training & Hiring, Advertising (When needed), Interior building (high), Teaching and Learning (A Mentor: Who teaches lower staff how to do there jobs, and what to expect) Not just my experience is good, my Friendliness, My Professional writing, and value can help your server, I'm ready to start this server, with the other people and create some awesome value and fun into this server!
1. Building: Building Skills (High), Interior Building (High), Modern Building skills (High), Medieval Building Skills (Medium).
2. Trustworthy, dependable team leader (As in Head-Mod/Admin), Highly creative, understands plugins, setting up ranks, ect.
3. Fun and active member of minecraft, Hard worker, Problem Solver, Easy going staff member, Works with gimp (Server banners).
how can u help out: I have a metric ton of experience dealing with issues that may arise in both real life and in the minecraft world. I want to provide my best work towards this server, improving it each and everyday. If you plan on running a server website as well, I am one to depend on posting fresh updates about what is going on with the server, I'm currently always active on website forums, recruiting new staff, taking in new Ideas to bring to the owner, solving problems, dealing with one and others issues and so on. As well as I have a brief feel for creating good server banners, not to complex, but working towards animated banners and what so ever. I always enjoy taking the next step in my position to generate new things and ideas everyday towards the server. I could say now a days most teenagers are wild and immature here and there, but we all get like that now and then. I believe that my maturity level far exceeds from some of the other individuals who are applying for this position, I can understand if you're thinking "What? She's only 14." I feel that I've bloomed to mature much quicker than the kids my age, I take pride in my maturity to not embarrass myself, as well as my own family. Knowing what is right and what is wrong in society as well as in Minecraft. Aside from that I have am a fast leaner, need plugins done? I'll do it. Websites, pixel art, building, advertising, ect. I will provide. If I don't know what a plugin entails, like said I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take me too long to understand. I believe that I am a innovative builder from building my own custom spawns, pixel art, bases, ect. Lastly,I am a very dedicated player when it comes to helping out a server. Between 7-13 hours I can devote, depending on my schedule and what might be coming up. For Seven days a week. (Depending on high school Exams/sports).
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Like said, I have a high standard in creating creative advertisments for the servers I am working with. By all means I will constantly provide my time to advertise your server in a mature way to bring new players everyday into your server.

Sincerely,
iiObliviousii.
10/13/2014 5:06 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted
10/12/2014 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KillaExzision
First Name:
Skype(Required):Killa Exzision
Age(12 and up):16
Mature(scale 1-10): 9
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Factions or survival limits. Love factions and the idea of survival limits sounds promising.
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): Mod or Head-Mod (:
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: Helping out is a good trait I have, since you say it's a new server there is lots to be learned and is easier to get to know the staff and be friends verses a server that is already going. I believe that this server has potential by the sounds of it and I would love to be apart of it. It sounds like you know what you are doing and that you will choose the right staff and that assures me a good server. Plus I love the name. But I can assure you I will not let you down. I have helped on many other servers and am on daily. I am a very trustworthy guy and would like to show you. I enforce all the rules and keep the server running how it needs to be!
1. Very trustworthy
2. Gets the Job done right
3. I'm very laid back and fun to be around
how can u help out: how can I help. well I will make sure you and everyone else is happy with the server. I will do everything in my power to keep it running smoothly. I can help with build if needed and take position needed if it is missing! I'm very reliable and straight forward so I won't BS you.
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Oh ya, I got lots of friends that would love to play on the server already!
10/13/2014 5:08 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted as a survival limited moderator, but some people might be demoted then i can put u into factions if u want.
10/13/2014 5:12 pm
OpticMoreGaming
i cant find ur skype. whats the username?
10/13/2014 9:57 pm
OpticMoreGaming
i cant reply to 3 boxed quotes so im replying to this one, i found ur skype
10/13/2014 6:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KillaExzision
Should be Killa Exzision, but try no spaces. Or Marty Haller
10/12/2014 10:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mundang
IGN: Mundang
First Name: Hunter
Skype(Required): I have one, but prefer to keep it more private so ill provide it on request
Age(12 and up): 18
Mature(scale 1-10): 7 (Able to be an adult, but have relax and have a good time)
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc.): Factions
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): Helper,
Chat-Mod, Moderator, and Head-Moderator
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I love being more involved in a server, and as any kind of staff I am able to be more of an impact to what I can help. I enjoy working with people, and when what we do matter more it gives me more joy.
3 Good listed reasons why I should choose you:
1. I am a hardworking and resourceful
2. I get along with most people I interact with
3. I believe in the rules, and why they need to be reinforced, but I still like to be fair when the time calls it
how can u help out: I am able to be on at mid-day, and into the night within reason. I like to try to keep thing orderly and fair for all players, and I am not someone who will be a tyrannical jerk because he has any kind of power.
10/13/2014 5:04 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted, asfaction chat-mod, remember u can always work ur way up
10/12/2014 9:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Prime_Prison
IGN: My In Game name is AwesomeAntlo..

First Name: Logan.

Skype*(Required): lolothemonkey

Age(12 and up): I'm 15.

Mature(scale 1-10): 9.5

What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Any one you see fit, if you have a Prison server I could be in that, but if not, Factions.

What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): Any rank you see fit.

Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I would like to help out a new server, and this seems to fit those qualifications. I think that I could be a great addition to this server and be able to help out to my fullest and best ability.

1. I'm a mature and friendly person.

2. I have great amounts of experience in Minecraft, and especially in owning a server and moderating/administrating one.

3. I get along with everyone, and can help out in many ways.

How can you help out*: I can help out by advertising, I can help with Plugins, I can config things, I can help out setting things up, I can help out by basically anything that needs to be done. I know how. Aside from plugin coding.

Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my
server?: Indeed I am.

Thank you for applying.

Also, thank you for considering and reading my application.

Regards,
AwesomeAntlo
10/12/2014 10:37 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted prison moderator
10/12/2014 7:28 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
My MC username is G3n3qu1s

My age is 11 (please don’t judge me by my age) (Is it ok? Because I’m almos 12 like really soon!)

Please call me Genequis (thats what I’m called)

No Skype but I have email
and Apple chat

I would like to be involved in Factions but others are okay.

Yes I will be very dedicated.

I am hoping to be Admin or mod (or chat mod), but other ranks are okay to.

I would help out because for some reason everytime someone needs or wants staff I feel like I need to help them make a good server.

1.I am 100 % kind
2. 100 % trustworthy.
3.100 % honest and 100% mature. I am very dedicated and honest. I also believe everyone is an equal.

I will probably be on anywhere from 3 - 5 hours a day mabye more.

I am very willing to advertise.
10/12/2014 8:51 pm
OpticMoreGaming
you are accepted, but you must get skype. so get skype and tell me ur skype on this topic
10/12/2014 9:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
Well I can't get Skype sorry.
Oh well.
10/12/2014 10:36 pm
OpticMoreGaming
sorry then
10/12/2014 7:18 pm
dangerzonepro
IGN:dangerzonepro
First Name:Justin
Skpye(Required):dangerzonepro1
Age(12 and up):12
Mature(scale 1-10):Probably a 6-8
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc):Factions or any that you need
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up):Helper or Chat mod
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I'd like to help out because your server may become big, and with more people come more hackers spammers etc.
1. I am responsible
2. I am friendly
3. I won't go overboard with commands and powers
how can u help out:
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Yeah
10/12/2014 8:46 pm
OpticMoreGaming
accepted, add u on skype ur kitpvp moderator
10/12/2014 2:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Granlie123
IGN: Granlie123
First Name: Mikkel
Skpye(Required): Granlie123
Age(12 and up): 14(turning 15 in 68 days)
Mature(scale 1-10): 6, i love common jokes but when the time is serious i|m serious
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc):Factions
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up):maybe Moderator or Admin?
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: Because i love helping new servers on the Minecraft community,making sure they dont suck!
1. I am experienced of being staff alot and i also know alot of commands
2.I know hwo to run a server as i have been a server owner myself
3. This sounds like a awesome server and i would like to help out
how can u help out: By making jokes and making people laugh and enjoy their minecraft experience
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Yeah, sure!
10/12/2014 7:11 pm
OpticMoreGaming
denied sorry
10/12/2014 11:58 am
OpticMoreGaming
OpticMoreGaming
DaFriendlySentryIGN: DaFriendlySentry
First Name: Kenshin
Skpye: [YT]DaFriendlySentry
Mature: 7
What Part of server to be staff in: Whole server
What rank: Plugin Manager
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: Because: This server is fairly new and I want to see it grow.
1. I have really good experience
2. I have not been banned ever and promise to abide the rules while doing anything.
Proof: fishbans.com/u/DaFriendlySentry
3. I can moderate the server too, if you'd like.
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Of course! No point of doing anything if theres no players playing.

i will give you a chance, but i have a plugin manager already, so ou can apply for developer, kinda the same thing. and tell me what your good with inplugins, config, coding, finding plugins, how to use plugins, etc. cause you need to know alot of things to be a developer or plugin manager

i will add you on skype when you tell me what your good at
10/12/2014 11:53 am
OpticMoreGaming
DaFriendlySentryIGN: DaFriendlySentry
First Name: Kenshin
Skpye: [YT]DaFriendlySentry
Mature: 7
What Part of server to be staff in: Whole server
What rank: Plugin Manager
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: Because: This server is fairly new and I want to see it grow.
1. I have really good experience
2. I have not been banned ever and promise to abide the rules while doing anything.
Proof: fishbans.com/u/DaFriendlySentry
3. I can moderate the server too, if you'd like.
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Of course! No point of doing anything if theres no players playing.

i will give you a chance, but i have a plugin manager already, so ou can apply for developer, kinda the same thing. and tell me what your good with inplugins, config, coding, finding plugins, how to use plugins, etc. cause you need to know alot of things to be a developer or plugin manager
10/12/2014 12:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
The_FrosTy_Clan
Also, What is the server ip?
10/12/2014 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Network
The_FrosTy_Clan
IGN:jajadada
First Name:Tyler
Skpye(Required):xiceeex
Age(12 and up):13
Mature(scale 1-10):8
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc):Well i would be a plugin developer and manager if you want/ That would save 2 positions!
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work your way up):Plugin Developer first/ Or both plugin developer and manager!
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp:I just thought i would help a new community out and enjoy working with everyone.
1.I make a few plugins (Nothing complex)
2.Most of the time i am friendly
3.Also i try to help people out when i am not busy.
10/12/2014 11:56 am
OpticMoreGaming
accepted as developer
10/12/2014 12:36 am
Crafted_Gaming
IGN: CraftedGaming
First Name: Damien
Skpye(Required): crafted_gaming

Age(12 and up): 15

What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc):Survival Limited

What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): PluginManager

Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: I want to assist you in making sure your server is the best it can be. As a former 4 time server owner, I know it can be difficult to get your feet of the ground.

1. Versatile and Effective
2. I have worked with every plugin under the sun.
3. I have 3 years of experience.

how can u help out: I can help by providing my vast knowledge of plugins, and server management, to you.

Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Yes.
10/12/2014 11:55 am
OpticMoreGaming
accepted, but i have a plugin manager arleady, you can apply for developer. but i will add you on skype
10/11/2014 11:39 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
IGN: Jacob72920
First Name: Jacob
Skpye(Required): Jacob72902
Age(12 and up): 12
What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Kitpvp
What rank(Go for a low rank first, to be accepted easily, then work ur way up): Helper/ mod
Why you want to help out enchantingpvp: i want to help out because i love hubs servers, and i have never been staff on a hub server before.
1. I have a lot of experience
2. I can be on a lot
3. I can learn commands easily.
how can u help out: I can help out by making sure everyone is safe, happy and having a good time. I will do my best to get rid of hackers griefers, spammers, and advertisers.
Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Yes
Thank you for applying.
If you want to apply for builder, then reply I want to be builder and i will message y
10/12/2014 11:50 am
OpticMoreGaming
accepted as kitpvp Moderator. i will add u on skype
10/11/2014 11:31 pm
OpticMoreGaming
BBBBBump
10/11/2014 12:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
Bananergize
IGN: holyghost316

First Name: Hunter

Skpye(Required): Will distribute if accepted

Age(12 and up): 17

Mature(scale 1-10): 8

What Part of server to be staff in(Factions, Kitpvp, etc): Factions

What rank: Head-Admin

(I realize it would be easier to apply for a easier rank to get accepted... But I believe I can achieve this goal and challenge myself to do well within it. I don't want to apply just to get accepted I want to dedicate my time and help enchantingpvp expand its horizons.)

Why you want to help out enchantingpvp:

1. I am extremely dedicated to anything I do and will fuffil what is asked of me to the best of my abilities.

2. I have numerous experience working with servers and players. I have owned my own faction / mmo server and it went well, I have also owned skyblock and developed my skills for plugin configuration, and building within that time frame.

3. I consider myself to be a good leader and manage players very well. I can resolve most problems between players, or staff likewise.

How can u help out: I would be the most help in management, I can also build fairly well. I have built for countless servers as favors to help them grow but am looking for 1 server to stick to and make it grow.

Are you willing to advertise and tell your friends and use social media to spread my server?: Of course, I am starting to get into streaming and would be happy to stream the server to bring in new players and keep the old ones as well.

Thank you for your time in reading my app, I hope to speak in the future!
~GhostlyGoat
10/11/2014 4:40 pm
OpticMoreGaming
denied sorry
10/11/2014 11:35 am
OpticMoreGaming
guys i gtg the rest of u that weren't read, dont worry i will read when i come back thanks for understanding!
10/11/2014 11:24 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
NitroAcid
denied or nah??
10/11/2014 11:19 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
NitroAcid
... waiting for response
10/11/2014 11:13 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Smooth_Al
WAAAY too many staff, you only need 10 at the most, the rest of them will end up inactive.
10/11/2014 11:24 am
OpticMoreGaming
if inactive then i fire them
10/11/2014 11:16 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
BlastedEuro
You should know this is NOT finalized staff position. He will remove, or add new staffs later on.
10/11/2014 11:31 am
OpticMoreGaming
smart dude
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome