Need Staff at my server

FallenLife's Avatar FallenLife7/4/15 11:18 am
1 emeralds 155 8
7/5/2015 2:51 pm
Mia786_Minecrafter's Avatar Mia786_Minecrafter
am looking for good staff, that pay attention to the others on the server having fun. i need a good community, My staff positions avalible
8 builders, 1 Head-Admin, 8 Moderators, 9 Helpers, 2 Admins, 1 Co-Owner(I have to trust You)

Ip -- 74.69.79.14
it is up most the time
FallenLife
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 2:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mia786_Minecrafter
IGN : Mia786

Age; 11 even though I am young I am really mature for my age.

Position Wanted: Moderator

Past Experience : I have been co-owner on 2 servers, moderator on 4, an admin on 5 and helper on 2. however due to problems with a staff members device a couple had to be shut down while the others were abandoned

How can you help the server: I have many ways of advertising getting friends to advertise to help grow the server, I can tell whether a rule breaker deserves to be unbanned after they have broken a rule and I am easily accessible.

Why do you want staff: I want to become apart of this community,after playing as a normal player after a while on servers I have seen many of them go to pot and I think that just even if one extra person helps, the server won't die down as quick and it will make everyone enjoy their time on the server and I want to help make this server successful whether it takes a while or a couple days I want to help.

Now if you have read this, thank you, if you have considered it, thank you.
07/04/2015 1:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
who
07/04/2015 1:47 pm
FallenLife
Denied
07/04/2015 1:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
SammystuffiesRC
ign: rainbowcreepr
i have experience as builder (1 time)

i hope this is enough
07/04/2015 1:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
hi i would like to be mod

Ign SkaterPro8
Skype skaterpro889
i have experience as co owner(1 time) mod (5 times) admin ( 3 times )
age 14

thank you
07/04/2015 12:36 pm
FallenLife
Approved
07/04/2015 12:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Decimo_
IGN: Decimo_

Age: 11. Despite my young age I believe you should judge someone on their personality and maturity.

How will we contact you: If you'd like, skype.

Position Wanted: Head-Admin, if possible.

Past Experience: I have been basically every basic staff rank on servers, I have also owned multiple servers, but due to person reasons they went down. However, when they were up, we got 10-20 active players. I'm experienced with multiple plugins, take for example, GroupManager. I can easily make permissions, prefixes, and ranks. I've helped multiple servers, and did what I could.

How can you help the server: I can advertise. Such as making threads, videos, telling my friends on skype, etc. I can also help build, although I think my skills have rusted over the period of time I had a hiatus. I can dedicate time and effort to help players who join the server, and hopefully give tips I've learned about servers, and tell you them all. Also, I can make sure everything is running smooth in the server.

Why do you want staff: It'd be interesting helping this server, because it seems pretty fresh. I've helped previous servers, giving them 3-6 hours of my attention. Like I said before, I can dedicate time to this server. Depending if anyone is on, timezones, etc. I can hopefully be on 5-6 hours. From what I can tell, you guys are pretty motivated to make this server successful.

Thank you for reading my application, and possibly considering it.
07/04/2015 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DinoTheDino
Joining
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome