Need staff

MiDShadow's Avatar MiDShadow7/11/14 2:00 pm
7/20/2014 3:19 pm
MiDShadow's Avatar MiDShadow
CraftedClans PvP is a new PvP/ Factions server for players to enjoy and have fun!

NO lagg and NO unexpected downtimes! - 24/7

Currently if you donate you get a rank [Donator] which shows you have donated. You shall NOT get any perks with this rank.

(Basic intro of server)

Hi, I'm charlie and I am looking for serious staff for my server, you must be 13 years of age or over for this role.

Please apply at http://staff.craftedclans.co.uk/

IP: play.craftedclans.co.uk
MiDShadow
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2014 3:19 pm
MiDShadow
===STAFF APPS OPEN!===
07/14/2014 10:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Skwishy
Name: Taylor
IGN: reedtayr
Position I am Looking for: admin
Experience: I owned a couple servers but i got rig of them i was paying too much
Maturitiy: 10
Why i want to join: This server seems cool and i want it to be one of the top servers on all of the server lists. I want to help get it there so please let me be a admin
07/14/2014 6:34 am
MiDShadow
even though there closed, feel free to join! play.craftedclans.co.uk
07/12/2014 2:37 pm
MiDShadow
===Staff apps closed===
07/12/2014 2:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
07/12/2014 2:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Levelz05
Name: Alex
Ign: Levelz
Maturity: 8/10
07/12/2014 1:43 pm
Zenadus
My name is Rodney, I am 14 years old, I'm a freshman in High School, and i live in New York
My skype is: RodneyFessler

My maturity is a 9/10

Why you should choose me as a staff member:
I am willing to be on Minecraft for long hours, because i am very committed to the game, and helping out with the server. I believe it is my duty to serve a community and be of the best help i can possibly be. I have tons of experience with being a staff member, but i wont list names for advertisement purposes however, if you want the names/ip's just ask me on Skype, and i'll list them for you. I specialize in keeping the server clean from wrong doers so that i can maintain a clean environment for the server, and the users, this is key to the prosperity of the server, because it will make players happy and keep the people we want on the server, and people we don't away from the server. I like to maintain my punishment's such as ban's, mute's possible demotes to a very relative judgement meaning "was what they did really worth this punishment?" I am fair to all players and wont be bias due to a relationship me and a possible user may share.

Thank you for reading!

~Zenadus
07/12/2014 1:34 pm
awesomecraigXD
your IGN, Maturity /10 (RATE YOURSELF) and your skype.

IGN: cragobrago
Maturity: 8/9 I am mature for my age and I am tolerant
I will join and speak to u on the server
07/11/2014 10:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VenomSmasher
Name:Christian
Maturity: 8/10
Why should you chose me: I am very friendly and fun to be around. I have a skype: minecraft_bros.A working mic and I have a youtube channel.

Also I am admin on 2 servers owner of 1 and moderator of another

Please contact me on my skype: minecraft_bros

Oh yea IGN:VenomSmasher
07/12/2014 1:08 pm
MiDShadow
too young, sorry
07/11/2014 7:30 pm
psychokiller139
Name:Chris
IGN:psychokiller139
Maturity:10/10
07/11/2014 2:45 pm
MiDShadow
Ok, I will not ask for ID but if you don't show maturity I will , deal?
07/11/2014 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
parkourmaster78
Name- Jake
IGN- parkourmaster78
Position im looking for- Mod/Admin
Experience- Currently Admin on 2 servers
Maturity- 8-9/10 I'm very patient
Skype- Hobbsj200
Why I want to join- I feel like this server will be a big hit in the future and I would love to help it get there!
How im different from others- Everyone else wants to help on THIS server, im just looking for a place to have fun and help out.
ID- I will not provide an ID for personal reasons and trust issues.

Thank you for reading my resume!
07/11/2014 2:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
TheWaySir
And Mhm I will never give you my ID, for me it's so personal.
07/11/2014 2:27 pm
phoenix_12367
IGN: phoenix1236
Maturity: 10/10
07/11/2014 2:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
TheWaySir
Application!

IGN: Dalalsaad.

Email: Dalalsaad1@yahoo.com.

Reason: Because I can help the server with a lot of stuff, like configurations, ranks, permissions, prefixes & suffixes, site, donations, advertising, players, developing, suggestions, etc. (I'll explain how will I do all that stuff in the next question)

How will you help: For configurations, I would enable stuff that we need now, or later, or what's helpful for us, what will add something good to the server, etc. For ranks, I can manage them, fix their issues, promoting players that have accepted applications, demote inactive staff, create ranks, inherit them, etc. For permissions, I would get for a person a permission node that he needs & he/she doesn't know it, I would add the permissions to the ranks, permissions what dees each rank fits, delete permissions that that rank shouldn't have, etc. For prefixes & suffixes, I would add for each rank a suffix/prefix that's it's name, colored with what colors that rank fits for, put bold/etc to it if it's suffix/prefix for a rank that does deserve it. For site, in forums, I would post server news, report threads, hackers, players, rules breakers, griefers, & post suggestions for plugins, games & mini-games, post giveaways, discuss about people's ideas & stuff, etc, in admin panel, I would put for every player his/her tag that her/his rank in the server is, promote who should be a administrator in the site to administrator (In the website/site), make inactive staff or staff who's demoted to the default tag, or the person's demotion rank he's/she's in now, update plans for the website to make it better, etc. For donations, I would be fixing them, doing donator ranks or donation staff, manage the donstions, discuss someone's problem if he/she didn't get his/her rank or what did he/she did donated for, etc. For advertising, I would advertise for the server to get players in the following places: MC server's lists, Minecraft Forums, PMC, etc). For players, I would be polite to them, nice, kindness, using good grammar in speaking with them, etc, & I would welcome & help new players for like telling them the rules, let them join my faction for an example if we have factions, let him/her join the faction if he's/she's trusted at least to join it, or if she/he would or can help the faction with our faction's stuff, etc. For suggestions, I would suggest plugins, buildings, mods, games & mini-games, etc.

Thank you!

- Dalalsaad.
07/11/2014 2:18 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
NuclearManx
You cannot say there is 'no lagg' because if your server is in Australia and the person connecting is from UK then there is bound to be lag. You cannot also say 'no unexpected downtimes' because unexpected downtimes are unexpected and you expect no downtimes.
07/11/2014 2:23 pm
MiDShadow
I mean the downtime and 24/7 are not meant to happen often.

Yes, there may be lag. but that's to do with location
07/11/2014 4:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
NuclearManx
Sorry I was just letting you know because when you publish your server (and if you say that) it could get taken down.
07/11/2014 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RiseAboveStupid
Name: Peyton
IGN: RiseAboveStupid
Additional Comments: I am very experienced in being staff on servers and have a great ans funny personality!!!
07/11/2014 2:09 pm
Arkaras-X
Name: Ben
IGN: ArkarasX or benman250

Additional Comments: xD
07/11/2014 2:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
Name: Chris
Ign: ViperGamez