8/2/2014 1:26 am
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
I need staff for a faction server!
I just need the info below
Looking for Mod and Admin
ip: 77.111.204.10:25565
NightHound99
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 1:26 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming

IGN Name:killerkraft28

Time Zone?
Central

What will you do if someone was hacking?

Well, first, if someone saw them Hacking, I would first ask, "Proof?" And if they do not have proof, I say, "Okay, Thank you for your time." And then go to which whom is the Hacker, Vanish, and Watch him. If the "Hacker" was not appearing to be using hacks, Then I ask the Hacker, "Were you Hacking?" and if he Replies, "No." I will simply ask for a couple people to join the conversation and then we'll chat. If it turns out he was Hacking, I would blame him for Lying, Breaking rules, etc etc, tell him that's a Temp ban/Permanent ban.

Do you have skype? if so whats your username

Yes. killerkraft29

Do you have experience at being staff. If so, where?

Yes.
The server was called PrestigeCraft

Do you cuss/spam
No.

Skills

Building, World editing, and other things. I can keep players under control if they are going Berzerk, or breaking the rule. I am 100% trustful with op, as of I have been one before and nothing abusive or Power-Hungry happened with OP on any of those servers and I am still op to the very day. So don't worry, you can trust me. But, you don't have to OP anyone, if you don't want to.

What are your favorite plugins :

Worldedit,HerobrineAI,ICU, but others are Admin Tools that I simply just enjoy to have around on the server for certain reasons.

Why do you want to be a Staff Member:

I Like to Help out Servers and people.I like to focus on making servers better.

Rate your building skills 1-10 :

about 6

Thank you for reading.
08/01/2014 9:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LordTank9
Name: TANK967
Why you want to be staff: I want ot be a staff member to help in anyway I can. I want to help new players thrive and have fun. I also want you to carry less then you to already are. I want you to relax. I understand that you don't have to be staff to help people, but I feel if you aren't staff but you are helping a player, they won't listen to you because you aren't staff. I want players to stay active and entertained too. Its not fun to see players complain that they are bored, especially on a Faction server. I want to keep players entertained and active by suggesting anything! I also want to be a staff member because I believe there are some Staff members that just apply and don't care, just apply to get the power. I'm not like that. I believe the more you add people to your team, there will be less people that just apply to get staff.

I am applying for any position. I understand if I am not accepted.
08/01/2014 9:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you applying for?:admin

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome