Need staff

Doomsday192's Avatar Doomsday19211/23/14 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 204 2
11/24/2014 1:12 am
RedFalcon24's Avatar RedFalcon24
Looking for 13 year old, but you can be older or younger please fill this out. Ranks are 3builders 2admins 1 headadmin

Ign:
Why:
Doomsday192
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2014 1:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RedFalcon24
Ign: RedFalcon24
irl name: Josh
Position: Head Admin
Why should i pick you: I know my stuff, I am good at handling arguments, solving disputes ect. I have been an Admin on a server called Muffintop (Down) and another server. I am very good at growing servers, advertising ect. I also know many plugins and suggestions for a successful server. Trust me on this, put me on Trial, monitor my actions and I will show you what I can do. I have also owned a successful server for 6 months before I chose to sell it to a new owner
experience: Previous Staff enrolments + Owned a Successful server
Skype(optional you can say personally): josh.daley27
Any other things you have to say: Will be on very frequently
11/23/2014 9:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xSparrowHawkx
Ign: xSparrowHawkx
Why: I am a avid minecraft player. I do play a lot. I can use my rank as head-admin to help with whatever is necessary (building spawns, making sure people don't break server rules, and whatever other admin duties there are.) If you choose me, I will be a valuable asset to the server. If you would like to ask me more questions, feel free to contact me on my skype account. I check it pretty much every day. I also would like to know what the server ip is so I can get a understanding of the server and how it is in general. I truly hope that you consider me to be the Head-Admin of the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome