Need Staff!

Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger8/1/15 10:15 am
1 emeralds 231 4
8/2/2015 1:33 am
Jacksy21's Avatar Jacksy21
Greetings, we're developing MMO/RPG server with a lot of features! There will be many quests, towns, skills, etc. But we're in a bad need for builders!

Right now we need 3 kind of builders:

1) World Painters.
2) Worldediters & Voxelsnipers.
3) Builders & Decorators

Anyway, here's the requirements, hope you'll apply soon.

Requirements:
1) Any age! but mature...
2) Must be active!
3) Must have Skype!

-Application-

Name:
Why should we choose you:
Previous experience? if so please state:
How active can you be a week?:
Mishaiger
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 1:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/01/2015 10:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HardcorePencil
Name: Gavin
Maturity level(x/x): 8/10. 10 or 9 out of 10 means you are NO fun
Why should we choose you: I am great at building! I don't care what you tell me to build (from a couch to a mansion). I. Will. Build it! Some people think it's a challenge. I think it's fun.
Previous experience? if so please state: As a builder? I've been builder several times, and once even got the head-builder demoted and me promoted to head-builder! As staff? PLENTY OF TIMES!
How active can you be a week?: About 2 hours a day, so about 10-14 hours a week

Click to reveal
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Accept!

NOTE! I am not Extremely mature, so that being said, I am not Extremely fun! (I'm going to do my job, but be fun about it!)
08/01/2015 9:30 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
MCFloat
Name: Just call me Spartan
Maturity level(x/x): Depends on the situation, I can be goofy or serious.
Why should we choose you: I am extremely experienced and knowledgeable and have a wide variety of sources.
Previous experience? if so please state: I used to be staff on every single one of HuskyMudKIPZ servers. Latest one was OPMC
How active can you be a week?: about 5-6 days a week.
08/01/2015 8:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BHTGUYS
Hi My name is BHTGUYS and I previously owned a server called BlockHit with at least 30 people online a day until it got griefed and destroyed and had to shut it down. Thats why I come to you so I dont let this happen to you or your server an -BHT

Admin:
IGN: BHTGUYS
Timezone: umm....Australian Time???
How do you think you could benefit The Ayku Network?: I can bot just benifit the betwork but I could make it a heck of a lot better than you think I can by making sure no-one at all manages to grief or destroy the server, but they can have fun but not go to ahead of themselves by doing stupid things. For e.g asking for op or just raging.

Why Should we choose you over someone else?:Because I am not one of those people that just want power over the server and for just the fun teasing people because of it. I want to help the server as much as I can. I really do. I am also doing this for a reason like I said in the first couple of lines. And much much more but I dont want to rant on with this. But dont get me wrong you have to have fun on a server and thats what I like to do sometimes.

Past Experience: I just owned a bit of a popular server. I have been Admin in lots of servers (and they were successful somehow because of me somehow) apparently I was succesfull because of my past experience with servers and being extremely mature Thats what I thought I was successful But I dont know theyre reason because i never asked.

Extra: Thankyou If you accepted it and taling your own personal time to do that. And hopefully I can see you soon wirh helping your server out. Im sorry I made it longer I just had to make my point there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome