NEED STAFF!

Are you new to setting up a server and need a bit of pointing in the right direction? This is the place to be.

Post Permalink
by DekDaru » 3/20/2012

if you ever need help :D
I can help with plugins~!
Need help with plugins? www.tinyurl.com/dekdaru
Level 28
Expert Explorer
Posts: 42
Joined: 9/1/11

Post Permalink
by heartshapedBox » 3/20/2012

madspartan101 wrote:
iRilo wrote:
Little_God wrote:Hey iRilo, wanna help me with this?...

Sure. :D

Your gonna be in the staff?YEAAAAAH!

xD I was already staff :3.
woops i don't have signature lol lel lawl lool
User avatar
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 2222
Joined: 8/20/11
Location: oklerhomer
Says: cats
Minecraft: iRilo

Post Permalink
by heartshapedBox » 3/20/2012

Okay, these are who I think should be accepted:

Admins: zekesonxx, Adidas_Original
Mods: ichococat, madspartan101

I still need to talk to Little_God about this, so don't get too excited.
woops i don't have signature lol lel lawl lool
User avatar
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 2222
Joined: 8/20/11
Location: oklerhomer
Says: cats
Minecraft: iRilo

Post Permalink
by Little_God » 3/20/2012

iRilo wrote:Okay, these are who I think should be accepted:

Admins: zekesonxx, Adidas_Original
Mods: ichococat, madspartan101

I still need to talk to Little_God about this, so don't get too excited.

Uhh, iRilo, do you know how to make a server without hamachi, because if you can, you should also make one. XD
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WOULD BE A TEST! D:
User avatar
Level 1
New Artist
Posts: 61
Joined: 2/20/12
Location: Chicago
Says: Don't hate, Appreciate!
Minecraft: Little_God
mc_server: AwesomeCraft

Post Permalink
by Adidas_Original » 3/20/2012

little_god i sent u a PM plz look at it
User avatar
Level 11
Journeyman Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: 1/13/12

Post Permalink
by heartshapedBox » 3/20/2012

Little_God wrote:
iRilo wrote:Okay, these are who I think should be accepted:

Admins: zekesonxx, Adidas_Original
Mods: ichococat, madspartan101

I still need to talk to Little_God about this, so don't get too excited.

Uhh, iRilo, do you know how to make a server without hamachi, because if you can, you should also make one. XD

Eh, I don't have enough money for a VPS...I would computer host it, but I'm too laggy for that :3.
woops i don't have signature lol lel lawl lool
User avatar
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 2222
Joined: 8/20/11
Location: oklerhomer
Says: cats
Minecraft: iRilo

Post Permalink
by Strikerjacob » 3/20/2012

1. Minecraft Username- strikerjacob (no caps)
2. Name- Jacob
3. What role you want to play in the server- Admin.
4. If you've been banned by any servers- Why- For telling a abusing admin to stop killing me...
5. How often you'd be on- Not too much maybe for 3 hours in 2 days.
6. Would you follow rules and be nice to people in servers- Of course.
7. Play your role, and get people in the server- Yep
8. Do you have hamachi network- no
9. Do you like me- ;) Yep :P
User avatar
Level 37
Artisan Unicorn
Posts: 614
Joined: 5/22/11

Post Permalink
by heartshapedBox » 3/20/2012

Strikerjacob wrote:-snip-

If you don't have Hamachi, you can't join.
woops i don't have signature lol lel lawl lool
User avatar
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 2222
Joined: 8/20/11
Location: oklerhomer
Says: cats
Minecraft: iRilo

Post Permalink
by zekesonxx » 3/20/2012

I have hamachi. Can you PM me the info?
I run a private Direwolf20 FTB Server. Message me to check it out.
Level 1
New Crafter
Posts: 350
Joined: 10/12/11

Post Permalink
by Little_God » 3/20/2012

zekesonxx wrote:I have hamachi. Can you PM me the info?

Fill out the app first.
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WOULD BE A TEST! D:
User avatar
Level 1
New Artist
Posts: 61
Joined: 2/20/12
Location: Chicago
Says: Don't hate, Appreciate!
Minecraft: Little_God
mc_server: AwesomeCraft

Post Permalink
by zekesonxx » 3/20/2012

Little_God wrote:
zekesonxx wrote:I have hamachi. Can you PM me the info?

Fill out the app first.


I did.

Little_God wrote:
iRilo wrote:Okay, these are who I think should be accepted:

Admins: zekesonxx, Adidas_Original
Mods: ichococat, madspartan101

I still need to talk to Little_God about this, so don't get too excited.

Uhh, iRilo, do you know how to make a server without hamachi, because if you can, you should also make one. XD


Thus, why I posted
zekesonxx wrote:I have hamachi. Can you PM me the info?
I run a private Direwolf20 FTB Server. Message me to check it out.
Level 1
New Crafter
Posts: 350
Joined: 10/12/11

Post Permalink
by Little_God » 3/20/2012

want me to put the server up?
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WOULD BE A TEST! D:
User avatar
Level 1
New Artist
Posts: 61
Joined: 2/20/12
Location: Chicago
Says: Don't hate, Appreciate!
Minecraft: Little_God
mc_server: AwesomeCraft

PreviousNext

Return to Server Help