Need Staff!!

Set up shop to offer your creative services to the community. Skins, Projects, Textures, Art and other wares.

Post Permalink
by Prodigygaming » 3/29/2012

Mod
IGN: Psychowaffles
Recent Servers: Multigaming network, Kings craft, blitzcraft, opticraft.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I have been a mod, i have crated several servers of my own, and I am very computer smart. I know almost everything about minecraft, and I think that you would be impressed to have me on your server. Please pm me. Ps, moderator is the highest rank you can get on that server.
Why should I pick you: Because I am computer smart, nice but strict. I know how to handle people easily. I would treat everyone differently and I could help you with what ever you need. I also type good, and have good grammar so it is easy for people to understand me.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me because I really do enjoy helping people out. I am a great helper, but an even better admin! :D I can do anything you need me to an more, I am kind of an over acheiver when it comes to technical stuff. I also am a moderator at a 24 hr server that always has atleast 25 people online. I am good with plugins to. I a very mature, please pm me. :D
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by zombieman1000 » 3/29/2012

you sure your getting straight A's in school cause its not form server its from just want to help :D
Level 2
Apprentice Mage

Post Permalink
by Mcfam444 Davinte » 3/29/2012

IGN: Killermariene
Recent Servers: New Era,Lextopia,and swaggcraft
Have you been a Mod before: i have been a mod admin and co-owner of 3 diffrent servers.
Why should I pick you: you should pick me beacause i no all commands for mod
position and no how to use world edit i can get people of server and make spawn warps send links to any plugins or server item.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me im not a hacker i never hace hacked a server the past servers ive been staff on are like 1.1 or .1.2.3 so i updated and are now looking for home server thanks.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by derek12345 » 3/29/2012

Admin
IGN: derek_rules
Recent Servers: mt-gaming.net, epiccraft.co, and others
Have you been a Mod before: yes but not admin
Why should I pick you: becuase i always want to be one so i get creative mode and build awesome things on your server.
Why Should i trust you: because why wouldnt you trust me
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by D3SLIV3 » 3/29/2012

DaFreightTrain wrote:Mod
IGN: DaFreightTrain
Recent Servers:exiledcraft.playmc.co
Have you been a Mod before:I have my own server and ive been an admin on another server
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because i have expierience with servers and commands. I also have my own server, so i know how much stress it is when lots are people are trying to talk to you at once.
Why Should i trust you: you should trust me because I believe all people should be treated equally. If theres a fight between 2 people, i can defuse it in minutes!
I will PM you my skype name

Your Picked I will PM you the IP
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by D3SLIV3 » 3/29/2012

Mcfam444 Davinte wrote:IGN: Killermariene
Recent Servers: New Era,Lextopia,and swaggcraft
Have you been a Mod before: i have been a mod admin and co-owner of 3 diffrent servers.
Why should I pick you: you should pick me beacause i no all commands for mod
position and no how to use world edit i can get people of server and make spawn warps send links to any plugins or server item.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me im not a hacker i never hace hacked a server the past servers ive been staff on are like 1.1 or .1.2.3 so i updated and are now looking for home server thanks.

Your picked, i PM IP
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by D3SLIV3 » 3/29/2012

Prodigygaming wrote:Mod
IGN: Psychowaffles
Recent Servers: Multigaming network, Kings craft, blitzcraft, opticraft.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I have been a mod, i have crated several servers of my own, and I am very computer smart. I know almost everything about minecraft, and I think that you would be impressed to have me on your server. Please pm me. Ps, moderator is the highest rank you can get on that server.
Why should I pick you: Because I am computer smart, nice but strict. I know how to handle people easily. I would treat everyone differently and I could help you with what ever you need. I also type good, and have good grammar so it is easy for people to understand me.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me because I really do enjoy helping people out. I am a great helper, but an even better admin! :D I can do anything you need me to an more, I am kind of an over acheiver when it comes to technical stuff. I also am a moderator at a 24 hr server that always has atleast 25 people online. I am good with plugins to. I a very mature, please pm me. :D

I like your enthusiasm i PM IP
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by Veener101 » 3/29/2012

Mod
IGN: Veener101
Recent Servers: Mcctf,fightcraft and ekards server Im not sure the IP I lost it!
Have you been a Mod before: Yes I was an admin on a server that shut down due to money problems.
Why should I pick you: Because Im very trustworthy, I have experience and I love to help people.
Why Should i trust you: I am very trustworthy and will always listen, I try to do my best at everything.Im tired of griefers greifing the servers I always want to be a part of because they always ruin my fun and I will make sure greifers will be no part of your awesome server! :) The server I was an admin on only had about 15 people on it but I helped a lot by making it grow. I hope I get the chance to help and even if you dont accept I would still love to be apart of this server!!! :)
Last edited by Veener101 on 3/29/2012, edited 2 times in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Burketma » 3/29/2012

Mod
IGN: burketma123
Recent Servers: FightCraft, it's my favorite server at the moment.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I am very experienced, and have been Admin/Mod on many servers.
Why should I pick you: Because I have a lot of enthusiasm! :D And I'm not a Lvl 1 nooby who's just going to grief your server.
Why Should i trust you: Because as I stated earlier, I'm not a noob who just wants to grief your server, I want to help your server grow, enforce the rules, and make it an enjoyable experience for your players!
Level 3
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by thread101 » 3/29/2012

Mod
IGN: Thread101
Recent Servers: Recent servers i have been mod on well, the only one sense 1.2 is Gamercraft.info (Very popular server) mega craft, i am a co owner on 1 server, a admin on 2
Have you been a Mod before: Yes
Why should I pick you: Well, if you want your community, staff to be better then i am a good choice. I know almost every server command.

Why Should i trust you: Because i am trustworthy, i am helpful, and i have proof that i can be helpful, productive.
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by jonathan362 » 3/29/2012

Mod app
Ign jonathan361
Recent servers legacyminecraft majesty craft mine culture
Have I been mod before yes I have been mod admin and co owner before on mine culture and majesty
Why you should pick me I'm very nice, patient, friendly, loyal, I follow rules, I like rule followers, I hate griefers, I will ban a friend if he is grieving, I'm on often, I have a positive additude, I encourage, listen to commands, I know lots of commands like world edit banning mob disguise vanish warps and more, and I can settle arguments
Why you should trust me ou should trust me because I'm mature and I don't grief and I spent 10 miniatures of my life on this app but you should really get to see me as a mod on your server and will be able to always trust me
I Don't like pie. Odd right?
Level 24
Expert Creeper

Post Permalink
by jonathan362 » 3/29/2012

Spoiler
hi
I Don't like pie. Odd right?
Level 24
Expert Creeper

PreviousNext

Return to Shops and Requests