Need Staff!!

D3SLIV3's Avatar D3SLIV33/29/12 8:15 pm
4/5/2012 9:28 am
Dave the Dude's Avatar Dave the Dude
Hello, I am making a new server called Angel craft and am in need of staff, below you will find applications for Mod and Builder. Please fill out the form nicely, Thanks!!

Applications:

Mod
IGN:
Recent Servers:
Have you been a Mod before:
Why should I pick you:
Why Should i trust you:

Builder
IGN:
Recent Servers:
Have you been a builder before:
Why should I pick you:
Why should I trust you:

I will pm you if you where picked.
D3SLIV3
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2012 9:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Dave the Dude
Mod
IGN:Markyp98
Recent Servers: CannibasCraft
Have you been a Mod before: Yes on couple of server but they have shut down
Why should I pick you: I am on Minecraft everyday and i will look over server and i am pretty hard on griefing actually very hard.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me because i help out with the community and do what i can for everyone on the server i like to build so i can help with that.

Thank you
03/30/2012 10:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
vandore
mod
IGN: vandore
Recent servers: play.lost-servers.com
Have you been a mod before: no but i have been a admin
Why should i pick you: i like to help others and new people and help build
Why should i trust you: i have gone on 100/200 servers and i have been banned 4 times maybe, and the 5th time was yesterday and i was doing the same thing now. i told him to read this and he said no, and banned me for no reason.
03/30/2012 3:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xGangsta_Kx
IGN: xGangsta_Kx
Recent Servers: GodCraft, MineStack, MooCraft.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes. I Have been Admin in two servers, and Op in two also. (i do not know the IP, It has been a while since i was on those servers. i just recently got back into minecraft)
Why should I pick you: I enforce the rules, but also make sure everyone is having fun. I will help this server as much as possible.
Why Should i trust you: Well im a pretty mature person. I have only been banned once, and it was for no reason at all.
03/30/2012 2:23 am
Level 49 : Master Ninja
codeninja
Admin
IGN: phantom11
Recent Servers: Private server ~ operator, safeheaven ~ ninja rank And the list goes on...
Have you been a Mod before: Indeed i was,
I have been Moderator on 3 servers Admin on 2 and Operator on 4
Why should I pick you:
I am the funniest, professional, Trust worthy person you will ever find. I am level 34 on Pmc because I am a Skinner, modder and I am very respected on this website, I joke around in the right times You can trust me with whatever you need me with I am no troll I am very mature, I have skype so you can see me in person, Also I am a successful modder and can help you out with anything that includes code or plugins.
I have a extensive experience running a server and using a wide viraty of plugins to their full potential. I also have a PhD in World Edit

So I hope that I convinced you to make me a Admin and I hope to hear from you soon
Why Should i trust you: ^
03/30/2012 2:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
kyledere123
MOD
IGN: Kyledere
Trust: i have alot of modorator abiltys and i have admin on 4 server so i never griefed unless the owner told me to.
Modrator times: like is said 4 times
Recent servers: Ive been on Gummicraft EVLgaming pandora craft and gizmos server
03/30/2012 1:41 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ninja
Slashmate101
Builder
IGN: slashmate101
Recent servers: I set up a faction on a server and our chest got full of stacks of diamonds
Have you been builder before?: Yes, but without plugins
Why should I pick you?: Because I'm a good builder, look at my post "pixels"
Why should I trust you?: I have never been banned from a server and I have never been accused of bullying
03/30/2012 1:32 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
rhettbutler13
Mod
IGN: rhettbutler13
Recent Servers: AhnarisCraft - ahnaris.mossycobble.com, and Goodolserver - 69.181.226.87:25556
Have you been a Mod before: Yes and yes.
Why should I pick you: I have a lot of experience with modding and administering Minecraft servers, having been a mod and admin on two servers for close to a year. I enjoy keeping the world a safe and fun place for server members, and always do my best to make things that the entire server can enjoy, be it artwork, dungeons, or minigames.
Why Should i trust you: I was a both moderator and admin of Goodolserver and AhnarisCraft for extended periods of time, the longest being my time served on AhnarisCraft as the self-proclaimed community activist. I ensured that the server was a safe and enjoyable place for everyone, and was much beloved by the community, before resigning my position due to inability to perform my duties to the satisfaction of the server owner due to RL problems and commitments.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my application! En Taro D3SLIV3!
03/30/2012 12:52 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
deatheos222
IGN: deatheos22
Recent Servers: Most have closed and are whitelisted
Have you been a builder before: yes on more then 15 servers but none have been serious.
Why should I pick you: I am a very good builder check my profile for my builds I am loyal and will never turn to greifing and if you pick me i will become dedicated to you.
Why should I trust you: I have never greifed and I will build what ever you want and I love building and I want to get kinda known and recognized.
03/30/2012 12:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
lycam1001
IGN:lycam1001
Recent Servers:empireminecraft
Have you been a Mod before:yes
Why should I pick you:because i will help others in my responsibillities as a moderator
Why Should i trust you:because i am honest and not a griefer stupid griefers
03/30/2012 12:35 am
Nickthedill
IGN: Nickthedill
Recent Servers: Vindicraft, herocraft, and small pvp servers. I use to run a server called Mindcraft lol
Have you been a Mod before: Ive owned my own server before with many many players, but could not afford to keep it.
Why should I pick you: Im mature, honest and dedicated. I have had positions and responsibility and can be trusted.
Why Should i trust you: I am honest, and i know how servers work. Ive ran large servers with large amounts of people. If you ever need help you can count on me.
03/30/2012 12:14 am
sturdyplum
IGN:sturdyplum
Recent Servers:blizzcraft mostly and my own server not up anymore plus nacracraft and dragoncraft
Have you been a Mod before:better ive been an owner an admin a jr admin and a mod(all in different servers)
Why should I pick you: i have experience being staff and can help you with alot of things im responsible respectful and never abusive i have excellent red stone skills, and skype if u need to make a conference call i have plugin experience and know almost all of the w.e commands plus the essentials commands
Why Should i trust you: i have never been banned never griefed im nice respectful and have lots of staff exp
03/30/2012 12:04 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
Click to reveal
hi
03/29/2012 11:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
Mod app
Ign jonathan361
Recent servers legacyminecraft majesty craft mine culture
Have I been mod before yes I have been mod admin and co owner before on mine culture and majesty
Why you should pick me I'm very nice, patient, friendly, loyal, I follow rules, I like rule followers, I hate griefers, I will ban a friend if he is grieving, I'm on often, I have a positive additude, I encourage, listen to commands, I know lots of commands like world edit banning mob disguise vanish warps and more, and I can settle arguments
Why you should trust me ou should trust me because I'm mature and I don't grief and I spent 10 miniatures of my life on this app but you should really get to see me as a mod on your server and will be able to always trust me
03/29/2012 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
thread101
Mod
IGN: Thread101
Recent Servers: Recent servers i have been mod on well, the only one sense 1.2 is Gamercraft.info (Very popular server) mega craft, i am a co owner on 1 server, a admin on 2
Have you been a Mod before: Yes
Why should I pick you: Well, if you want your community, staff to be better then i am a good choice. I know almost every server command.

Why Should i trust you: Because i am trustworthy, i am helpful, and i have proof that i can be helpful, productive.
03/29/2012 11:03 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Burketma
Mod
IGN: burketma123
Recent Servers: FightCraft, it's my favorite server at the moment.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I am very experienced, and have been Admin/Mod on many servers.
Why should I pick you: Because I have a lot of enthusiasm! And I'm not a Lvl 1 nooby who's just going to grief your server.
Why Should i trust you: Because as I stated earlier, I'm not a noob who just wants to grief your server, I want to help your server grow, enforce the rules, and make it an enjoyable experience for your players!
03/29/2012 11:02 pm
Veener101
Mod
IGN: Veener101
Recent Servers: Mcctf,fightcraft and ekards server Im not sure the IP I lost it!
Have you been a Mod before: Yes I was an admin on a server that shut down due to money problems.
Why should I pick you: Because Im very trustworthy, I have experience and I love to help people.
Why Should i trust you: I am very trustworthy and will always listen, I try to do my best at everything.Im tired of griefers greifing the servers I always want to be a part of because they always ruin my fun and I will make sure greifers will be no part of your awesome server! The server I was an admin on only had about 15 people on it but I helped a lot by making it grow. I hope I get the chance to help and even if you dont accept I would still love to be apart of this server!!!
03/29/2012 9:22 pm
derek12345
Admin
IGN: derek_rules
Recent Servers: mt-gaming.net, epiccraft.co, and others
Have you been a Mod before: yes but not admin
Why should I pick you: becuase i always want to be one so i get creative mode and build awesome things on your server.
Why Should i trust you: because why wouldnt you trust me
03/29/2012 9:18 pm
Mcfam444 Davinte
IGN: Killermariene
Recent Servers: New Era,Lextopia,and swaggcraft
Have you been a Mod before: i have been a mod admin and co-owner of 3 diffrent servers.
Why should I pick you: you should pick me beacause i no all commands for mod
position and no how to use world edit i can get people of server and make spawn warps send links to any plugins or server item.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me im not a hacker i never hace hacked a server the past servers ive been staff on are like 1.1 or .1.2.3 so i updated and are now looking for home server thanks.
03/29/2012 10:53 pm
D3SLIV3
Your picked, i PM IP
03/29/2012 9:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
zombieman1000
you sure your getting straight A's in school cause its not form server its from just want to help
03/29/2012 9:14 pm
Prodigygaming
Mod
IGN: Psychowaffles
Recent Servers: Multigaming network, Kings craft, blitzcraft, opticraft.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I have been a mod, i have crated several servers of my own, and I am very computer smart. I know almost everything about minecraft, and I think that you would be impressed to have me on your server. Please pm me. Ps, moderator is the highest rank you can get on that server.
Why should I pick you: Because I am computer smart, nice but strict. I know how to handle people easily. I would treat everyone differently and I could help you with what ever you need. I also type good, and have good grammar so it is easy for people to understand me.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me because I really do enjoy helping people out. I am a great helper, but an even better admin! I can do anything you need me to an more, I am kind of an over acheiver when it comes to technical stuff. I also am a moderator at a 24 hr server that always has atleast 25 people online. I am good with plugins to. I a very mature, please pm me.
03/29/2012 10:54 pm
D3SLIV3
I like your enthusiasm i PM IP
03/29/2012 9:12 pm
mynumberis2
Mod
IGN:mynumberis2
Recent Servers:Rome-Craft, xTnzCraft
Have you been a Mod before:No but I have my own server (xTnzCraft) and Admin on RomeCraft
Why should I pick you: I know the stress of having your own server and I love to help people thats why I think I would make a good mod!
Why Should i trust you: I think you should trust me because, 1. I earn all straight A's in school 2. Never been in serous trouble 3. Never been banned form servers 4. I think I am a trust worthy person I try not to break promises and Ya!
04/05/2012 9:20 am
Level 86 : Elite Pixel Painter
stugace
You were on Romecraft for only a few days and you were never an Admin. Just to let these people know..
03/29/2012 9:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
zombieman1000
Mod
IGN:gaby446
Recent Servers:donno
Have you been a Mod before:ya for like a year till i got admmin then deranked
Why should I pick you:cause im nice responsible guy you can trust and will alwas be loyal to the server
Why Should i trust you: cause all the players i met seam to like me and i swear i will alwas be there for the server
03/29/2012 9:04 pm
DaFreightTrain
Mod
IGN: DaFreightTrain
Recent Servers:exiledcraft.playmc.co
Have you been a Mod before:I have my own server and ive been an admin on another server
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because i have expierience with servers and commands. I also have my own server, so i know how much stress it is when lots are people are trying to talk to you at once.
Why Should i trust you: you should trust me because I believe all people should be treated equally. If theres a fight between 2 people, i can defuse it in minutes!
I will PM you my skype name
03/29/2012 10:50 pm
D3SLIV3
Your Picked I will PM you the IP
03/29/2012 8:44 pm
xXloltasticXx
Mod
IGN: xXloltasticXx
Recent Servers:
Have you been a Mod before: No
Why should I pick you: Because I think I could help out the server, I'm on allot so I could watch the server an make sure everyone is ok/doing the right stuff.
Why Should i trust you: You don't have to trust me but I think I am very trustworthy and because I think I could help the server out and help out the people on the server
03/29/2012 8:36 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
semaj617
IGN:semaJ617
Recent Servers:i was staff on a server before but it shut down
Have you been a Mod before:yes on a couple servers before
Why should I pick you:i can help out and make sure people are following rules
Why Should i trust you:i always do what im told i never grief and alot of servers i have been on the staff really liked and trusted me
03/29/2012 8:26 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
This one i am Co Owner
03/29/2012 8:26 pm
technogators12
176.31.28.137:25565
03/29/2012 8:20 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
IGN:luccc3
Recent Servers:herocraft,epicraft,cookiecraft etc. etc
Have you been a Mod before:yes many a time
Why should I pick you:because i am nice and cool but very stern when it comes to greifing!
Why Should i trust you:because i am the few people who actually want toclean up minecraft because it has been so retarded because of griefers! once agin plz pick me because i am the best mod ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/29/2012 8:17 pm
technogators12
Mod
IGN:brandon1229
Recent Servers: I am mod and admin and higher ranks on to many servers. I am telling truth
Have you been a Mod before: Yep and even higher
Why should I pick you: I can help u out and guests playing on the server
Why Should i trust you: I am trustworthy and wil report griefers and morw\e
03/29/2012 8:19 pm
D3SLIV3
All i need now is the ip's to the servers you where admin/mod on so i can get a good check.
Sorry for security i just want a safe server!
03/29/2012 8:25 pm
technogators12
Ok

here they are Um sorry they are all down right now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome