--Need Staff!-- Xinabox.info HUB SERVER

96bretg96's Avatar 96bretg9611/23/14 1:58 pm
11/29/2014 7:22 pm
96bretg96's Avatar 96bretg96
Hello Everyone!
Join the server now and you might become staff! We recently opened our new hub server! This server was formerly a kitpvp server, but we decided to make it a hardcore teams server with custom kits as well! We have a great community so far that has been growing over the past few days. This server features many unique plugins and an awesome design for pvp! Here are some of the plugins and features:

- Prison, OP factions, Skyblock, Creative, and much more!
-pvp soup plugin
-Four different custom kits that can be used to pvp near spawn
-xTeams plugin for easily setting up your team's base
-15,000 x 15,000 block map
-Tracking plugin to track other players and raid there bases
-Warp enabled to set raid warps
-No rules! we just ask you keep any advantage giving mod or hack turned off
-Very friendly and helpful staff!

We also have donation ranks to give special perks in game such as extra warps, more kits, ect. Come join the server community now at xinabox.info!
Website: http://xinabox.enjin.com/ keep in mind this is a new website so we will be adding many new things soon. See you all there!
96bretg96
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2014 7:22 pm
96bretg96
Thanks for appyling everyone!
11/27/2014 1:24 pm
96bretg96
Spots still available!
11/25/2014 9:36 pm
96bretg96
Added you also
11/25/2014 3:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Consiring
I can help my skype is Blake Flames
11/25/2014 3:36 pm
96bretg96
You need to change up the app a bit.
11/25/2014 12:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
apurewolfspirit
I'll help if you still need it. my skype is apurewolfspirit
11/24/2014 8:47 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense
In-game Name: quinndaddyd
Years playing Minecraft: 4 years
About me: I am the typical gamer teen that loves to play Minecraft and other PC games, but I am willing to do anything that could improve myself, others, or the things around me. I am willing to work to my extent!
Position applying for: Any position found best suited for my abilities.
Why I want to be in said position: I believe that it is not up to me to decide my fate in if I will be staff or what position I will be so I leave the fate of that idea to you and the others.
What I can provide to UberCraft: I can provide a variety of things such as builds, good atmosphere for the server, peace between all members and hopefully the pursuit of their happiness with the server as I could never assure happiness. But along with those I can give an experienced lend of hands to members in need if my job tells me I must do so or anything we would all feel is right.
Experience in positions: I am experienced in a variety of positions such as Helper, Moderator, Administrator, Co-Owner, Owner, and Heads of any Position Previously Stated. I have been helper on few servers as it is not a renown position to all servers but have been it on 3 servers, as Moderator I was given experience on various servers adding to a total of 6 servers and a probable disbelief of 9 servers as Administrator over the 4 years I have spent playing and working in the game of Minecraft. As for the positions of Co-Owner and Owner, I have been both of them once in technicality and twice in basicality. On a server known as FaithCraft I was a Head-Administrator but known to be a Co-Owner in the eyes of Members as I was such like the head of head Administrators.
Willingness to help others when there is a problem (1-10): I am willing to help anyone in need as it follows the direct set of rules within the server. So I would give a 9/10.
Willingness to complete daily tasks if assigned to me (1-10): I am willing to complete any task given to me as long as it is possible for myself to do, if it is impossible for me to complete I will plainly ask for help or tell directly that I cannot complete said task.
Your Skype name: quinndaddyd123
Any other information you should know: Nothing I can think of besides saying that I may act very proper at first but once I become common to the surroundings I can be a very fun person and slightly become a, "goofball," as I have been told.
11/24/2014 8:34 pm
96bretg96
Yea I added you
11/24/2014 9:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
my skype is zac_beresford
11/23/2014 4:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
Ill help! do you have skype?