In need of a team to help finish up my server!

KAPerez476's Avatar KAPerez47611/27/15 4:46 pm
1 emeralds 120 3
11/27/2015 4:55 pm
3x0tic11's Avatar 3x0tic11
Hey everyone I died awhile back, because school work got intensive, but I am back now and with a whole new project. I am opening a server with various game modes, and I am in need of different positions. These positions include: Admins, Mods, and Builders, specifically I am looking for admins and builders however. I need builders who can build large projects, and are willing to have fun during the project. I need admins who have a decent knowledge of plugins (Multiverse, Factions, Buycraft) Note: I can do this all on my own, but to get the process done a little bit quicker I need admins. Positions for each role will be tested on the server. If I reach a limit on a position I will update this post.

The IP is: planetglowstone.mcph.co (This name will change in the future after the staff decides on a name)

In the comments below post your age, and what role you wish to apply to! Answer These 3 Questions: What is your history with plugins? Do you think you should be on the whitelist while the server is being set up? Do you mind being asked to do things?OPTIONAL: If you have a skype, and are willing to add me for server work, tell me if you want? I don't bite!
KAPerez476
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2015 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
3x0tic11
Age: Sadly, 11 but I know a lot about helping servers and what to do and how to do it.

Position: Admin

Should I be on the whitelist: Yes, So I could help out the server to the best of my ability.

History of Plugins: I have a lot of experience, but the most part is I can not create a plugin.

Do I mine being asked to do things: No, I love to help with whatever I can.

Ign: _Mortal_Flash_
11/27/2015 4:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
IGN: Guesses
Skype: If you need this just feel free to msg me in private for this.
Rank Wanted:Admin
Why should I be whitelisted: I should be whitelisted because I'm really good with groupmanager, Setting up ranks, Permissions and prefixes. I am really good with that kind of stuff and I could finish fast. I also want to help with different things like what plugins should be downloaded, I'm really used to helping make servers, I help people make servers and they do just fine but then I leave because all I wanted to do was help, But I might stay on this server if it turns out quite fine.
Do I mind being asked to do things? Nope I don't mind, You are the owner and whats the point of applying and being staff if we are not going to be loyal to the owner and help him out.
Thanks
I'd make this app bigger if you asked more questions. Witch I think you should do
Once again thanks and I hope I get accept, I'm looking forward to be helpful to the server.
11/27/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AHamluk0213
Ign AHamluk213 (added it cuz ur goin to need it)
Q1: I don't make plugins i just use them.
Q2: I love to help I was just started to be tested on a diff server but i got interrupted.
Q3: I don't mind unless they are not in my comfort zone.
Role: anything available!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome