Need Texturers and/or Modelers for a mod!

Venom023's Avatar Venom02312/22/14 12:55 am
1 emeralds 120
Phoenix Modding Team Needs Help!

Hello there!

I am looking for a texturer and/or modeler for a mod that I am coding for the Phoenix Modding Team. The team is kind of apart, so I am looking for more people to help with it. You can find an explanation of things that need textured and/or models here: http://phoenixmoddingteam.weebly.com/forums.html#/20130731/new-mod-idea-as-well-as-name-voting-2893405/. What the mod is is a new variant of a tech mod. You can check for a better description of all of it on the link I just posted. Now before you turn away and think of how there are too many, take a look at the list. It will implement things not found in any other mod. While it does have some things that are heard of, this mod will be truly unique. But we need your help!

I will make sure you are included in the team, and I will make sure you are given credit for your work!

If you have any questions or are interested in helping, feel free to drop me a line on here or add me on Skype at: orangevenom23. I will be sure to respond because we could really use your help! Thanks for your time

Until then,
ThaVenom23
Venom023
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer