[Plugin Request] i need them for 15 servers!!!!!!!

xxultimataxx's Avatar xxultimataxx4/23/14 3:21 pm
1 emeralds 83
Hey guys im Ultimata leader of Squadron 7 im on a quest to have the most original Servers but i cant never find the plugins that i need because they havent been made can anyone make these plugins

(anime) Bleach Plugin: in this plugin you get to pick one of five of the characters an when you pick you get a Unique enchanted iron sword with a custom name from that character with a certain level of speed an strength or regenerate basically somekind of effect or you can choose to be a rayguy or hallow.

(anime) Dragon ball z plugin: in this plugin you get to choose between which saiyan you would like to be from goku to Trucks they all have difference an simular in way like they all shoot fireballs (energy ball) use the hungar bar as the Chi Level but even when they fly it takes down the chi level an as they use the power or defeat mobs.it starts to become more powerful an take less chi an you can sommon the dragon by finding dragonballs(Snowballs with the smoke from a spawner) an when you put them in a crafting table it makes a Sommoner (snowblock)

(anime) Attack on titan Plugin: this one is fairly simple using the already made giant mob in minecraft which are rare to be titans an use chain armor an string as the movement gear an put the hit box at the back of the giants neck

i have more but of course i need time to build the RP for all of these please answer my request an if any questions pm me or reply in the post thanks!
xxultimataxx
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter